-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the dems DID start the virus. china and Bloomberg have decided to try to get rid of trump. Bloomberg stand to loose billions if trump gets the trade deal with china that he wants. americans need to wake up and fight the dems.they are terrorist at home and will soon have to treated as such.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
$350,000,000 to comfort and help illegals...hell no!

I'd be okay if they'd spend it to round them up and send them back.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by WildWest
Am I okay with the end of capitalism in the US, am i okay with communist rule over the citizens in this country, am I okay with every decision I could make for myself being made by the government. In a word NO.

This is the biggest overreach of rights in the history of the USA we are literally being told we cannot go to work. F uck these commie POS's

Go to you tube and watch , We are living the 12 monkeys. It tells why they are using this virus to push social welfare of everybody. This virus is a means to and end. We have already lost the right to peaceably assemble. Tis is BS

I don't need to go to u-tube 12 monkeys to watch s hit. Any objective person can see this is not freedom, this is not what our country is built on. In the end the cost of what they are doing will cause fare more loss of life than the virus ever could. You are talking about destabilizing the greatest superpower the world has ever know. We are living an apocalyptic scenario and the leaders are just continuing to lead us down the path of destruction. All these decisions will be looked back at through histories lens as an epic failure to manage the situation. What a s hit show.

Spot on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But the $25M Endowment for the Arts is the difference between life and death.

Said some f’n libtard.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The only comfort and help the US Government is supposed to give them is to deliver them to their nation of citizenship.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Am I okay with the end of capitalism in the US, am i okay with communist rule over the citizens in this country, am I okay with every decision I could make for myself being made by the government. In a word NO.

This is the biggest overreach of rights in the history of the USA we are literally being told we cannot go to work. F uck these commie POS's

Oh I don't know, the internment of American citizens and rationing during WW2 was pretty outreaching.

Don't get me wrong I'm not real fond of what's going on at present but we've had it worse.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't understand the unemployment plus an extra $600 a week. We're paying people more than if they were on the job.

The guy working at fcckin Walmart who's surrounded by the walking dead doesn't even get $600 a week and he's at work.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Understand that deflating the dollar is the same as massively raising taxes. I agree with virtually nothing .gov is doing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Does anyone have a link to a list of all the NON virus related stuff in the bill? The media isn't saying much about that.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I'd be okay if they'd spend it to round them up and send them back.

Help them find their way back across the border.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Does anyone have a link to a list of all the NON virus related stuff in the bill? The media isn't saying much about that.

This.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Trouble is, instead of just sitting down and saying "What NEEDS to be done" both parties decided it was a great time to play politics over it. There's plenty of blame for both sides of the aisle in this [bleep] show. Personally, I do believe we need to do everything we can to slow down the spread of this virus and flatten out the curve, but pumping TOO MUCH money out will just tank the value of the dollar and could prolong the recovery peeriod.

On the plus side, it very well could end the toilet paper shortage...greenbacks could get cheaper.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Yeah, that was probably the selling point for the r`s to get on board.... The way it played out, it wouldn`t surprise me if the r`s were in on the pelosis stunt from the get go.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Oh hell no!!!

First thought in my head also.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's not a perfect bill, did anyone with any sense and the bare minimum of ejimakation think it would be?
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Look at what we have on both sides of the Aisle in Washington. Look at what were our last 3 2 term presidents. Every last one a piece of [bleep], didn't;t see this outrage when idiot Bush started Homeland Security.

If they had played Chicken with the economy, it would have been a prolonged slowdown. As it is now it will take a few months to fire up the entire nations supply chain.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Look at what we have on both sides of the Aisle in Washington. Look at what were our last 3 2 term presidents. Every last one a piece of [bleep], didn't;t see this outrage when idiot Bush started Homeland Security.

If they had played Chicken with the economy, it would have been a prolonged slowdown. As it is now it will take a few months to fire up the entire nations supply chain.
I wonder how long it will take to get the Chinese import show rolling. I sure hope this is a wakeup call to all the American companies who've sent our jobs offshore.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The 350 million to help illegals is a problem unless of course trump has plan to tell one of his key employees to use. It for bus rides back to Mexico or build some more fence with it. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
With all thiis hoopla, somtimes I feel just like WE THE PEOPLE are allowing a really good crisis to go to waste.

Then again nothing new. It’s been happening a bunch lately.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I wonder how long it will take to get the Chinese import show rolling. I sure hope this is a wakeup call to all the American companies who've sent our jobs offshore.

A lot of companies better get in line, maybe this was a wake up call maybe not. There is a lot of phugging Greed right now. It will take 2-3 years minimum to move stuff away from the yellow satan.

If Trump wins in 2020 then I think he will really push the issue with these CEOS. If a communist wins then they will go back to their evil ways. They don;'t care about people not in power, they want to be a thin layer of wealth and power over a bunch of stooges that continue to vote for them.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,835 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,711
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.