Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Fox News host Tucker Carlson predicted that former Vice President Joe Biden “will not be the Democratic nominee” that ends up facing President Donald Trump in November.

After a slow start in the early primaries, Biden won South Carolina overwhelmingly in late February, rolled to victory on Super Tuesday, and has been unstoppable ever since. However, he still doesn’t hasn’t officially sealed the Democratic nomination, although reaching the 1,991 electoral votes required seems like a formality at this point.

Carlson, however, speculated Friday on Charlie LeDuff’s podcast “No BS News Hour” that Democrats would find a way to remove the “in decline” Biden and replace him with a stronger candidate…

“I sincerely and totally believe that Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee on election day,” Carlson insisted. “I don’t believe that.”…

“He shouldn’t be working still,” he said. “I’m not being mean. I know him. I’ve always liked him. But that’s true. And so, those are two trains traveling toward each other at high speed. Two competing imperatives. We’ve got to win, but we’ve got a guy who can’t win. Therefore, they’re gonna replace him.”

Tucker goes on to suggest that the person most likely to be drafted to replace Biden will be New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...en-with-someone-else-to-be-2020-nominee/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i have the feeling he's right. biden is charlie brown and the DNC is lucy with the football

i don't like biden. i think he's a privileged schithead who took advantage of the system for personal gain his whole life. but to see him in action is sad. he needs to just retire and enjoy what he has left.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
God help us if Cuomo is the candidate.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
It will be Hillary. They have her off the booze, on a diet, getting a facelift, she will be ready to swoop in.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
i have the feeling he's right. biden is charlie brown and the DNC is lucy with the football

i don't like biden. i think he's a privileged schithead who took advantage of the system for personal gain his whole life. but to see him in action is sad. he needs to just retire and enjoy what he has left.

Good post.... picturing Charlie Brown / Lucy..... he never did quite master that bit.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I agree with all above. It won't be Biden or Sanders. That leaves Cuomo or Clinton. What a pair to choose from!

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
With this virus crap going on, they can’t have a convention.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
That's the scenario that many people have been predicting for quite some time now. The only variation is who the real/secret candidate has been all along. A strong argument says that if it were Cuomo, they'd simply have pushed him from the start. But they've kept the real person a secret. That means that it is almost certainly Hillary again.

This time, however, they've also put "ballot harvesting" and voting for illegals on the books to virtually assure a Hillary win. They probably already have a few million ballots already printed and filled in, waiting to be "discovered" anywhere the vote is tight.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by hanco
With this virus crap going on, they can’t have a convention.

How convenient for them

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It will be Hillary. They have her off the booze, on a diet, getting a facelift, she will be ready to swoop in.
Please,please Lord let this be true.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, it'll be "unconventional" all right. Just wait.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Did they shave her back? That’s the bellwether.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Maybe she just did it for Bill.....

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
They will ditch the "doddering old man" and go with Cuomo. But it won't matter, the "Two Coasts" really beleive they are the "Voice of America"...deluded.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bbassi
God help us if Cuomo is the candidate.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Knight
They will ditch the "doddering old man" and go with Cuomo. But it won't matter, the "Two Coasts" really beleive they are the "Voice of America"...deluded.

There is a reason Cuomo didn't run. Trust me, he wanted it. He isn't the man the press is making him out to be right now.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Funny the average democrat does not see that their backing or selection of a candidate means nothing. Like an election in USSR. Primaries, debates, fund raises mean nothing. The party makes the decision for their personal power, and nothing for the dem voters. Sheep to slaughter.
Low IQ "party".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree Joe Bidet will not be the candidate. Have no idea who it will be. Hitlery and Cuomo are two possibilities.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I still think the Establishment is done with Hillary. They need a new face, not some 3 time loser.

Cuomo appears to be the odds on favorite, but I still think the Establishment has selected a Woman, maybe even a Black woman.

Whomever they select, she will have to work very hard to get the Bernie Baby's support and vote, so FREE will still be the narrative, just without all the public, "We love Communism" mantra.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Julian Castro will reappear. ..

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (12344mag, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 1234, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 3,153 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,710
Posts18,534,869
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.