Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 60 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 59 60
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They do come unglued when you out them.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
For some, the past 2 years of Elkslayer91 posts finally made sense as to what is and always has been behind his words and attempts by calling members pussies for not picking up their firearms and shooting down the Leftist Commies over the 2A demonstrations In Virginia.

Those members who have called him out for his inaccuracies, distortions, and wild ass guesses he spews are called Commies -who fall asleep reading Saul Alinsky’s book “Rules for Radicals” in a sad attempt to shutter the exposure members bring to his asinine postings.

Recently, across every thread or post by Elkslayer91, members, including myself, have started targeting him in an attempt to bring more members the awareness of his tactics, and agenda, which is not building a strong America, but rather, him searching for that perfect storm of an individual who is possibly experiencing the worst time of his life and susceptible to his ideas of hurting others.

If anyone looked at the historical posts, topics and agitated words from elkslayer91, likely, all would draw the same or very similar conclusion many of us have found.

Elkslayer91 is likely Russian at worst, or possibly on the payroll of George Soros at best....His job is to pretend he’s Anti-Left, and still create dissent about our government through his angled angst toward inactivity, that he believes can be accomplished through mass violence, or governmental revolt...

Actually, it’s almost funny to read elkslayer91 call to arms, because he has no examples of himself ever doing anything close to what he is advocating. Quite the contrary, he becomes hostile when his lack of “endeavor to persevere” is highlighted by members.

His only perseverance is to continue trolling the Fire, hoping to bring chaos to us who support the Constitution and hold 2A near and dear, while hoping for that person with a weakened mental capacity, who reads his words of revolution by gunfire and takes that unfortunate step that brings pain to all of us who love our country, it’s Constitution, and hard won freedoms.

Hey, Sputnik.....Go Fûck Yourself. 🖕🏿😎

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can buy a lot of dick pics for $40K.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Bolts, hinges, springs, Elkslayer91 disintegrated before all our eyes....Epic!

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That pic is pre-feather duster.

What a cluster phuq of images in that picture....
TFF!!!

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
[quote=Beaver10]

$40,000. That's 40 Gray chips pawpaw's bitch

Funny things is you’ve never seen $40,000 let alone had your grimy dick skinners on said amount. Both Beaver10 and Kingston could light 400 $100 bills on fire just to watch you cry and neither would miss it.

First off, let me tell you boys something you obviously are incapable of recognizing or are man enough to acknowledge, if you did actually recognize this fact:.........................I O-W-N E-V-E-R-Y O-N-E O-F Y-O-U-'-R-E M-I-N-D-S.

Second, as to the $40K, you're full of schit, because the fact is, if beaver10 had a set swinging between his legs, he would put up $40K, and drag the pot. The reason he can't call the bet, is because he, like every single one of you are broke-dics too.

You're all broke-dic trolls.

Further, if you gang of toadies weren't all broke-dics, you would all pool your money to call the bet, and drag the $40,000 pot sitting in the middle of the poker table.

Now those facts listed above are UNREFUTABLE, and anyone with a brain knows it.

I own you guys, and I haven't laughed this hard since watching Johnny growing up.

Beaver10 ran his mouth, and doesn't have the cash to back it up, so he does what all closet commies do, just like all of you closet commie pixel puzzies, you toadies get together and stroke each other off, because you're all worthless white trash broke-dics, and are clearly proving it in this thread.

Rick Bin is waiting for you toadies to pool your money, so he can get his 10% rake, $4,000.

You sunufabitchin leeches can't even help support the site, which is further proof, you bitches are closet commies.

Truth doesn't just hurt.......it burns your azzes, and I LUV it.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/28/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
How is this for a rack,Beav?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Subscribing to Geno’s philosophy of a Rack is a Rack.

That rack I would be happy to find in the field....At home, I prefer the size of a moose’s snout for a boob. LMAO! 😎

PS,
Good buck Ken...👍🏻

Thanks Beav,that was the first buck killed with the .270 Ingwe.

The Ingwe has merit...I always felt like I should be wearing a feathered boa scarf when I was shooting my 270 WSM.

Feeling pretty is ok.

😬😎

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by renegade50

Dude,

you're going stir crazy not being able to go turkey hunting on the base and you have lost your ability and googlefu when it comes to pulling up useful pics.

Take a break, go to your safe space, clean some weaponry, and rethink what you just posted................

or we'll all get together and ask Rick to give you a time out.

Geno

I might be able to pull some more historic copper fouling outta my 8mm.

Gets less and less each time.
I can only imagine the back story on it before it got customized by Sako.

Nawww.....
Its funner hanging around this train wreck thread.

LOL!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I can buy a lot of dick pics for $40K.

I’m just a peasant, spending my Saturday looking to blow 4K of fun money on a new rifle.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
I could be wearing leopard print thong underwear. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

First off, let me tell you boys something you obviously are incapable of recognizing or are man enough to acknowledge, if you did actually recognize this fact:.........................I O-W-N E-V-E-R-Y O-N-E O-F Y-O-U-'-R-E M-I-N-D-S.

Second, as to the $40K, you're full of schit, because the fact is, if beaver10 had a set swinging between his legs, he would put up $40K, and drag the pot. The reason he can't call the bet, is because he, like every single one of you are broke-dics too.

Further, if you gang of toadies weren't all broke-dics, you would all pool your money to call the bet, and drag the $40,000 pot sitting in the middle of the poker table.

I own you guys, and I haven't laughed this hard since watching Johnny growing up.

Beaver10 ran his mouth, and doesn't have the cash to back it up, so he does what all closet commies do, just like all of you closet commie pixel puzzies, you toadies get together and stroke each other off, because you're all worthless white trash broke-dics, and are clearly proving it in this thread.

Rick Bin is waiting for you toadies to pool your money, so he can get his 10% rake, $4,000.

You sunufabitchin leeches can't even help support the site, which is further proof, you bitches are closet commies.

You spent all morning on that post and still fücked up the use of a conjunction in first sentence.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Soros' Sixty-five Percenters nail it again.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Beaver10]

Funny things is you’ve never seen $40,000 let alone had your grimy dick skinners on said amount. Both Beaver10 and Kingston could light 400 $100 bills on fire just to watch you cry and neither would miss it.

Hi Sputz,

How’s your bedroom look after your tantrum last night?

Post a picture of it, please....You know how to do pictures. You’re mad trolling skills of cut & paste are spectacular.

So, post an epic picture of you in your bedroom flipping us all off....Sans the diapers of course. We’re not interested in your sick fetish baby play.

Thanks,

Beav 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Beaver10 ran his mouth, and doesn't have the cash to back it up, so he does what all closet commies do, just like all of you closet commie pixel puzzies, you toadies get together and stroke each other off, because you're all worthless white trash broke-dics, and are clearly proving it.

Talking out of your cockholster again I see. Fact is I am more then sure that Beav could buy every shred of garbage you own, light it all on fire and walk away smiling without feeling any financial hit.

As usual you have no idea of what you speak.

Own us? Get the fück out of here with your lame bullshit, we are all laughing at you but your self indignation doesn’t allow you to see what a fückboi you have become to everyone here.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
He (Elk Slayer) made a transaction with tred1956, an established member here.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s/12111570/re-good-guy-list#Post12111570

Was his account hacked? Or ?

Ask tred1956.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/users/19713/tred1956

I don’t care really. 😂😆

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Beaver10 ran his mouth, and doesn't have the cash to back it up, so he does what all closet commies do, just like all of you closet commie pixel puzzies, you toadies get together and stroke each other off, because you're all worthless white trash broke-dics, and are clearly proving it.

Talking out of your cockholster again I see. Fact is I am more then sure that Beav could buy every shred of garbage you own, light it all on fire and walk away smiling without feeling any financial hit.

As usual you have no idea of what you speak.

Own us? Get the fück out of here with your lame bullshit, we are all laughing at you but your self indignation doesn’t allow you to see what a fückboi you have become to everyone here.

Word.....😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

That’s hot....🤣😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I guess you'd have to pay attention to him to arrive at that conclusion. I read a few of his posts. He came across as dull, dumb and marginally literate. Now I just skim right over his content.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Just this once,Beaver.

Got any with plaid shirts and COWBOY hats?

Geno

PS, we better watch out or the tikka dude will be bringin' that neighborhood tractor girl around.

Ok,THIS is the last one.

Sorry no cowboy hat,Geno.

F.uck a Russian Troll conspiracy theory. Post this stuff😎👌

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

That’s hot....🤣😎

Thanks.... I think. laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
[quote=Beaver10]

Why is 40k the magic number?????

Schitt
I can cover 33k of that right now in my checking account ......
Little under 5k more if ya can wait till unca sugastein puts some more in it for me on Monday.

I can ask Khan/ wife if she can spot some outta her stuff if ya cant wait.
I got Ric,s #........

Ya want me ta set it up most rickey tick????

Your a fugging Azzclown dude....

LMFAO!!!

Page 26 of 60 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (160user, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,585
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.