Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Just this once,Beaver.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Got any with plaid shirts and COWBOY hats?

Geno

PS, we better watch out or the tikka dude will be bringin' that neighborhood tractor girl around.

Ok,THIS is the last one.

Sorry no cowboy hat,Geno.

F.uck a Russian Troll conspiracy theory. Post this stuff😎👌

Ok,THIS-and I mean it- is the very last time!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

First off, let me tell you boys something you obviously are incapable of recognizing or are man enough to acknowledge, if you did actually recognize this fact:.........................I O-W-N E-V-E-R-Y O-N-E O-F Y-O-U-'-R-E M-I-N-D-S.

Second, as to the $40K, you're full of schit, because the fact is, if beaver10 had a set swinging between his legs, he would put up $40K, and drag the pot. The reason he can't call the bet, is because he, like every single one of you are broke-dics too.

You're all broke-dic trolls.

Further, if you gang of toadies weren't all broke-dics, you would all pool your money to call the bet, and drag the $40,000 pot sitting in the middle of the poker table.

Now those facts listed above are UNREFUTABLE, and anyone with a brain knows it.

I own you guys, and I haven't laughed this hard since watching Johnny growing up.

Beaver10 ran his mouth, and doesn't have the cash to back it up, so he does what all closet commies do, just like all of you closet commie pixel puzzies, you toadies get together and stroke each other off, because you're all worthless white trash broke-dics, and are clearly proving it in this thread.

Rick Bin is waiting for you toadies to pool your money, so he can get his 10% rake, $4,000.

You sunufabitchin leeches can't even help support the site, which is further proof, you bitches are closet commies.

Truth doesn't just hurt.......it burns your azzes, and I LUV it.

You spent all morning on that post and still fücked up the use of a conjunction in first sentence.

Thanks for editing the original post when you quoted and posted this. It is a standard commie move, being non of you worthless sunufabitches can ever debate the truth / FACTS.

Again, thanks Mr. Broke-dic, and we know you're broke or else you'd put up, but you don't and everyone reading this, knows that one single point is factual truth.

I OWN YOU.

Below is the original post you edited:

Originally Posted by MallardAddict
[quote=Beaver10]

$40,000. That's 40 Gray chips pawpaw's bitch

Funny things is you’ve never seen $40,000 let alone had your grimy dick skinners on said amount. Both Beaver10 and Kingston could light 400 $100 bills on fire just to watch you cry and neither would miss it.

First off, let me tell you boys something you obviously are incapable of recognizing or are man enough to acknowledge, if you did actually recognize this fact:.........................I O-W-N E-V-E-R-Y O-N-E O-F Y-O-U-'-R-E M-I-N-D-S.

Second, as to the $40K, you're full of schit, because the fact is, if beaver10 had a set swinging between his legs, he would put up $40K, and drag the pot. The reason he can't call the bet, is because he, like every single one of you are broke-dics too.

Further, if you gang of toadies weren't all broke-dics, you would all pool your money to call the bet, and drag the $40,000 pot sitting in the middle of the poker table.

I own you guys, and I haven't laughed this hard since watching Johnny growing up.

Beaver10 ran his mouth, and doesn't have the cash to back it up, so he does what all closet commies do, just like all of you closet commie pixel puzzies, you toadies get together and stroke each other off, because you're all worthless white trash broke-dics, and are clearly proving it in this thread.

Rick Bin is waiting for you toadies to pool your money, so he can get his 10% rake, $4,000.

You sunufabitchin leeches can't even help support the site, which is further proof, you bitches are closet commies.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Elkslayer91 has appeared on another thread....He has written a PM to JackMountain...That should end well for him.

Come on Sputnik. Fire up!

😎

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

You spent all morning on that post and still fücked up the use of a conjunction in first sentence.

Get him Kingston...
All that dangling participle , verb , noun and conjunction junction whats your function stuff.

LOL!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 03/28/20.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If we can't have the option of putting an entire thread on ignore, I'd sure like to see Big Stick and Elkslayer91 get into a copy and paste war.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Just this once,Beaver.

Got any with plaid shirts and COWBOY hats?

Geno

PS, we better watch out or the tikka dude will be bringin' that neighborhood tractor girl around.

Ok,THIS is the last one.

Sorry no cowboy hat,Geno.

F.uck a Russian Troll conspiracy theory. Post this stuff😎👌

Ok,THIS-and I mean it- is the very last time!

👌

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Beaver10 ran his mouth, and doesn't have the cash to back it up, so he does what all closet commies do, just like all of you closet commie pixel puzzies, you toadies get together and stroke each other off, because you're all worthless white trash broke-dics, and are clearly proving it.

Talking out of your cockholster again I see. Fact is I am more then sure that Beav could buy every shred of garbage you own, light it all on fire and walk away smiling without feeling any financial hit.

As usual you have no idea of what you speak.

Own us? Get the fück out of here with your lame bullshit, we are all laughing at you but your self indignation doesn’t allow you to see what a fückboi you have become to everyone here.

Thanks for editing the original post when you quoted and posted this. It is a standard commie move, being non of you worthless sunufabitches can ever debate the truth / FACTS.

Again, thanks Mr. Broke-dic, and we know you're broke or else you'd put up, but you don't and everyone reading this, knows that one single point is factual truth.

I OWN YOU.

[quote=Beaver10]

Funny things is you’ve never seen $40,000 let alone had your grimy dick skinners on said amount. Both Beaver10 and Kingston could light 400 $100 bills on fire just to watch you cry and neither would miss it.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
If I gave a flying f.uck if he’s in TX or North Korea, I would raise it to $50,000 Euros .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
[quote=Beaver10]

Why is 40k the magic number?????

Schitt
I can cover 33k of that right now in my checking account ......
Little under 5k more if ya can wait till unca sugastein puts some more in it for me on Monday.

I can ask Khan/ wife if she can spot some outta her stuff if ya cant wait.
I got Ric,s #........

Ya want me ta set it up most rickey tick????

Your a fugging Azzclown dude....

LMFAO!!!

The $40G ?? It's called changing the talking points. The focus has now changed to the money. I'm not saying Elkhunter91 is wrong or right about anything. I'm not going back through 57 pages to figure this out. But, now the talking points have changed. Use your best judgement moving ahead. Where were those pictures of the semi naked girls ?? That's a change in talking points we can all rally around. Bring on the chickas !!
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
If we can't have the option of putting an entire thread on ignore, I'd sure like to see Big Stick and Elkslayer91 get into a copy and paste war.

It’s been suggested that deflave is behind the asshattery of Elkslayer91.

Counsel Remsen, your thoughts?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Elkslayer91 has appeared on another thread....He has written a PM to JackMountain...That should end well for him.

😎

LMFAO!!!!

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

It’s been suggested that deflave is behind the asshattery of Elkslayer91.

Counsel Remsen, your thoughts?

😎

Private First Class Asshat reporting for doodie .💩

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'm getting it now....
Its all a analogy type of thing!!!!

Elkslayer91/ Maser/ deranged desparado diaper dude.

Is on the stage performing.

And the rest of us are having pizza by the van.

Its all perfectly clear now......
crazy laugh laugh

Last edited by renegade50; 03/28/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I OWN YOU.

[quote=Beaver10]

There’s been no editing. The fücked up conjunction is still there. It’s in both of your quoted posts, as well as your original post at the top of the page.

LMFAO.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Why don’t you go draft up some dick pics for Uncle Kinger and earn the forty.

Screen shot of your original unedited post...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Keep goin Elkie… you're doing grate! crazy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

😎

This is what it must be like at Renie’s house.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Funniest thing I’ve read in a while.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ElkSlayer91 is off playing where’s Waldo.

Raise hand for supervisor....

Conjunction?

WTF.

LMAO!

Retard.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Does ElkSlayer91 come back the definition of conjunction or dick pics?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Place your bets...

Page 27 of 60 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1_deuce, 257_X_50, 222Sako, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1minute, 62 invisible), 2,589 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,562
Posts18,473,169
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.