Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
There are a few on here. That I wish their mothers would have been in love with abortion. Like all the rest of the POS in their party. So they would have aborted them.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
FoxNews reporting,"Pelosi says Trump has downplayed se...the president fiddles, people are dying'

In part, FoxNews reports,
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., called out President Trump on Sunday over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying that his denial of the seriousness of the pathogen and his delay in ramping up the federal government’s response to it has proved “deadly” for Americans....

Members of Trump’s own Republican Party have also expressed skepticism in Trump’s boost to have the economy up and running by Easter.

Now people in glass homes should not throw stones, so I'll be the first to admit that Justin Trudeau, Canada's Prime Minister, has screwed up too, but even Canada is ratcheting down now and in no way is going to be business as usual by Easter.

I think John McCain would have made a better R President, there are better choices in Canada too, but at this point, we need leadership, we need to put politics aside and we need to follow CDC and WHO and Local Health Officer guidelines and don't panic. We will slow the spread of this Pandemic. Together.

I feel for those affected. It is difficult. Let's make the best of this historic and unprecedented situation.

The U.S. now has over 133,000 confirmed cases with test kits still lacking and over 2,300 deaths as of this morning. Canada has 5800 confirmed cases and 63 deaths, with both country's leading experts expecting this to grow exponentially over the coming weeks.
.....................And you can take Nancy Pelosi + anything she says and shove her and all of her blab up yer ass. She lies and you spread the lies!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Democrats want population reduction, why are they complaining?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., called out President Trump on Sunday over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying that his denial of the seriousness of the pathogen and his delay in ramping up the federal government’s response to it has proved “deadly” for Americans....
That's all you need to hear to know this is complete BS.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

No, they just want White people to be exterminated.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Because they are afraid to die.

Deep down they fear judgement, they don't believe their own lies.

Evidently, they think a delay or making more money will change things (never stop lying).

Last edited by hookeye; 03/29/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

*** You are ignoring this dipshit troll ***
Toggle the display of this post

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Maybe the US Canada eh border should be permanently closed then. Your trade and travel can be with England.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Look, no government is 'ready' for something like this. It's impossible. It's like trying to be 'ready' for an 8.0 earthquake.

Once this type of thing gets loose, it will run it's course. Al we can do is what we can do. From what I see, pretty much every nation is doing what it can.

All this political finger-pointing is nonsense.

+1

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by KenMi
Maybe the US Canada eh border should be permanently closed then. Your trade and travel can be with England.

The trade relationship of the United States with Canada is the second largest in the world after China and the United States. In 2016, the goods and services trade between the two countries totaled $627.8 billion. U.S. exports were $320.1 billion, while imports were $307.6 billion. The United States has a $12.5 billion trade surplus with Canada in 2016.[1] Canada has historically held a trade deficit with the United States in every year since 1985 in net trade of goods, excluding services.[2] The trade relationship between the two countries crosses all industries and is vitally important to both nations' success as each country is one of the largest trade partners of the other.

The trade across Ambassador Bridge, between Windsor, Ontario and Detroit, Michigan, alone is equal to all trade between the United States and Japan.[

Better not to take the shot, than to screw it up.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Another lib wackjob. I was married to one of them once. she's been back in Canada along time.

MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by boatammo
Another lib wackjob. I was married to one of them once. she's been back in Canada along time.

actually i am all for closing the border and have already stated that i am NOT a liberal. Just stating a fact about trade between the two countries. Counter my point with fact then boatammo instead of untrue namecalling

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by McInnis
Who held up the Coronavirus relief bill last week so she could stuff it full of pork? Who had the impeachment scam in full swing the same week that President Trump stopped all flight from China? Yep, same ol Nancy. I don’t much care for what she has to say now.

Amen......... And when Trump stopped all flights from China I'm still waiting to see someone bring up proof of Joe Biden labeling that as " Hysterical xenophobia and fear mongering" but I know it won't be the MSM doing it. They are doing their best to ignore that sort of thing. If it won't fit the narrative, then it never happened.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
God damn stupid Canadian cock sucker, aren't there any gun forums up there you can go troll?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Look, no government is 'ready' for something like this. It's impossible. It's like trying to be 'ready' for an 8.0 earthquake.

Once this type of thing gets loose, it will run it's course. Al we can do is what we can do. From what I see, pretty much every nation is doing what it can.

All this political finger-pointing is nonsense.

Yes political finger pointing gets us nowhere.

BUT stoping it in its tracks would not have been impossible. Read the Bill Gates OP.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Some interesting facts regarding the travel industry:

https://www.ustravel.org/system/fil...Sheet_US-Travel-and-Tourism-Overview.pdf

Accounting for 7% of total private industry employment in the U.S., travel directly supported
9 million U.S. jobs in 2019, an increase of 1.2% from 2018. Characterized as a labor-intensive
industry, the power of travel to create jobs is much greater than other industries. On average,
every $1 million in sales of travel goods and services directly generates eight jobs for the
industry. In contrast, every $1 million in total non-farm industry sales creates five jobs on
average.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Isn't it time for your estrogen pill?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Secret video of Justin Trudeau before he became prime minister.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezyQdqBETVs

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
This is man talk here go bake some cookies

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Dumbass.

gave him a few passes, now it is AIOI

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (10gaugemag, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 338reddog, 39 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,701
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.