Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by kingston
Jag, there’s no way this guy is for real.

$40,000.00 US DOLLARS, and you'll have your proof you broke-dic.....

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
🤖

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
[quote=ElkSlayer91]
Thanks for aiding to the fodder of facts to prove your a dumbazz, since you obviously are unaware of the fact all Vets go to the VA.

The original post is below, and proves bot pulling tropical commie debating tactics by changing words in a post. See the bolded words for proof.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e-percenter-troll-fest-2020#Post14722909

Thanks bot adding to the folder of facts to prove you're a dumbazz, since you obviously are unaware of the fact not all Vets go to the VA.

You're a LOW I.Q. digit Kingston, and all intelligent people are laughing at you, you bot.

There's ZERO horsepower between your legs, Nadda.

BOT

Kingston changing words I wrote again. Not gonna waste time to point it out. Like I said, commie, you're done. You have ZERO H.P. between your ears.

None of you commie sonufabitches can ever debate facts.

You're a broke-dic, or you'd put up $40K to back your mouthy trolling Pie Hole claiming I'm a bot, FACT.

Bot
Coksukka,s are bots

Thread
ZERO H.P.

BOT,s supposedly was in ww2

Cant get math or history right...

Bot
Bot
Bot

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Rubles!!! 40k rubles dammit!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Springcove
🤖

Good One SC....

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jag, there’s no way this guy is for real.

$40,000.00 US DOLLARS, and you'll have your proof you broke-dic.....

My measly 127 IQ has kicked your cyborg ass all over your little Moscow bedroom....

Enjoying you as my new Pet!

😎

“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Death panel, ya BOT BITSCH! 🤖

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
WEEK 3 OF ISOLATION:
Mob has begun turning on the weaker members. So far just verbal assaults but physical violence can’t be far behind, Expect a few to be ripped apart to satisfy pure animal bloodlust. Real concern involves the start of ritualistic killing as sacrifices to appease demon illness. Once murder gravitates to religious necessity, all reason is discarded and Schadenfreude becomes the foundation of the belief system, e.g. the Roman Coliseum and the Nazi gas chambers..

Darkness is coming!

...or we could all just bump elbows and laugh it off...

grin

Last edited by Johnny Dollar; 03/29/20.

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
Not all veterans go to VA.
I'm sorry that little fact blew your attempt, to insinuate I am lying about my father, out of the water.

That's right. Many choose the VFW over the VA.

So here we have the biggest commie fool on this site, wading in now, and insinuating with his VFW reference, my Dad was a drunk.

No other way to interpret that post.

What's the matter puzzy, don't have the balls to come right out, and say what you meant you WHITE TRASH FILTHY SONUFABITCH.

I believe it is you who has the drunk lifestyle perfected, being your posts alone are sufficient for solid evidence.

Pathological liar who has perfected drunk posting. That's you.

You stupid sunufabitch, you don't even have the capacity to evaluate the validity of articles you post, to support your stance.

Holly crap. I so enjoyed busting your balls on the topic of HVAC Systems in ships not being able to spread the virus. You stupid sonufabitch, you can't even read a professional level written article, detailing specifics, to support the facts listed. Holly schit you are stupid. And the fact you told me I should listen to the experts, when you have no clue what my credentials are, was rib breaking laughing funny. That article I wrote would stand up to peer review, by any Engineer worth his salt, you stupid sonufabitch. ROFLMAO.

And the true facts of the virus being spread by oral-fecal, turd worlders not washing their hands and in turn spreading it, who are employed in: hospitals, nursing homes, food outlets, as the vector of the spread, is starting to poor out from everyone covering the matter.

Smokee. you are the easiest commie I have ever had the pleasure of busting his balls, repeatedly, and you keep coming back for more, and it doesn't cost me a dime for the entertainment.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/29/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
WEEK 3 OF ISOLATION:
Mob has begun turning on the weaker members. So far just verbal assaults but physical violence can’t be far behind, Expect a few to be ripped apart to satisfy pure animal bloodlust. Real concern involves the start of ritualistic killing as sacrifices to appease demon illness. Once murder gravitates to religious necessity, all reason is discarded and Schadenfreude becomes the foundation of the belief system, e.g. the Roman Coliseum and the Nazi gas ovens.

Darkness is coming!

...or we could all just bump elbows and laugh it off...

grin

JD,

We’re actually doing a members only, full train and finger gang-bang on elkslayer91-aka Cyborg Russian Bot.

We’re way past coliseum fighting...We got fists and elbows jammed up and inside the circuitry of this second rate foreign hack crew.

Stand back or you’re likely to get hit with a of circuit board.

😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
prefer black anus, just like my dad did....

If, what you say about him is in fact, true, you do a disservice to the name he gave you by your inaccurate, incorrect and slanderous comments about Barry.

The earth would be a better place with more like him. I, in fact, think your father would approve of RBBar.

You lost every bit of credibility you could ever have with your post completely ignoring evidence laid under your nose, proving that closet commie, rockinbbar, was degrading my father.

My father would've seen that idiot for the true pathological lying scum he is, and didn't associate with his type.

Elk, two wrongs still dont make a right. May you let your Dad rest in peace.

Jag,

It’s not human, aside from the Russian who’s tasking it with variables to handle the onslaught of posts directed at it.

It’s a real Russian bot.

Call it something bad and watch it pull up a historical thread you posted to show you’re a douche bag....Laffin. 😎

Damnit Beaver, I'm having a spiritual and benevolent night. May GOD bless and protect you and yours, Beav.

And you as well Jag...Stay healthy and safe....😎

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This is like choosing your favorite rash.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That article I wrote would stand up to peer review, by any Engineer worth his salt, you stupid sonufabitch. ROFLMAO.

That article you wrote?

Why don't you cut and paste it right here, elkwanker?? People would love to see an article you wrote, LOL.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I didn’t start that thread, well not directly.

Yeah, it was real obvious Beaver10 doesn't have the intellect to pen that starting post in the other thread. That was the very first fact, I picked up on, that jumped off the screen.

That fact stood out like a sore thumb to anyone with an I.Q. above 100.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew to be fact.

You commies are so damn easy to read.

Every action of yours is straight out of "Rules for Radicals", and it's just as easy to bust your balls too, with facts, and expose you for the true dumbaz commie fool you are.

Yep

a bot that went a bit off track with that post. They don't have things perfected yet.

And you don't have $40K USD, to back your pie hole.......burn.....you broke-dic.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not all veterans go to VA.
I'm sorry that little fact blew your attempt to insinuate I am lying about my father out of the water.

That's right. Many choose the VFW over the VA.

So here we have the biggest commie fool on this site, wading in now, and insinuating with his VFW reference, my Dad was a drunk.

No other way to interpret that post.

What's the matter puzzy, don't have the balls to come right out, and say what you meant you WHITE TRASH FILTHY SONUFABITCH.

I believe it is you who has the drunk lifestyle perfected, being your posts alone are sufficient for solid evidence.

Pathological liar who has perfected drunk posting. That's you.

You stupid sunufabitch, you don't even have the capacity to evaluate the validity of articles you post, to support your stance.

Holly crap. I so enjoyed busting your balls on the topic of HVAC Systems in ships not being able to spread the virus. You stupid sonufabitch, you can't even read a professional level written article, detailing specifics, to support the facts listed. Holly schit you are stupid. And the fact you told me I should listen to the experts, when you have no clue what my credentials are, was rib breaking laughing funny. That article I wrote would stand up to peer review, by any Engineer worth his salt, you stupid sonufabitch. ROFLMAO.

And the true facts of the virus being spread by oral-fecal, turd worlders not washing their hands and in turn spreading it, who are employed in: hospitals, nursing homes, food outlets, as the vector of the spread, is starting to poor out from everyone covering the matter.

Smokee. you are the easiest commie I have ever had the pleasure of busting his balls, repeatedly, and you keep coming back for more, and it doesn't cost me a dime for the entertainment.

Okay, I’ll say it....Your daddy was a coward, anti-American, and a Soviet fighter on the losing end of your war in Afghanistan.

Your sister by nationality only....Who I screwed into “Da, da, da, da,” land for a year and a half was amazing, even if she spoke little English.

You weren’t ever mentioned or considered relevant until I picked up on your BoT trolling programming.

Putin knows you failed......What happens to the crew member who turned you loose here? Makarov 9mm behind the ear?

😎

“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
That article I wrote would stand up to peer review, by any Engineer worth his salt, you stupid sonufabitch. ROFLMAO.

That article you wrote?

Why don't you cut and paste it right here, elkwanker?? People would love to see an article you wrote, LOL.

Bet me FORTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS, my article isn't right you mouthy puzzy broke-dic troll, and we'll run it through Rick as escrow agent, same as the contract for me to prove I'm not a russian, and I'll provide even more solid irrefutable proof, to back up my article is 100% valid.

You're so far out of your element, you're too stupid to realize it.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
🤖🤖🤖

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bet me FORTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS, my article isn't right you mouthy puzzy broke-dic troll, and we'll run it through Rick as escrow agent, same as the contract for me to prove I'm not a russian, .

Let's make it $50K and we'll have Donald Trump Jr. hold the money.

Yeah, that'll work.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Beaver10
My measly 127 IQ has kicked your cyborg ass all over your little Moscow bedroom....

Enjoying you as my new Pet!

127 I.Q., but you needed someone else to write the opening post in the thread you started to trash me...gotcha.

Somebody obviously made a typo on your paperwork, being you post at the level of someone under a 90 I.Q.

(50 years old + 127 I.Q.) = < $40K in the bank

Something does not equate in that formula above,

I think it's the I.Q. figure, because a lower I.Q. figure would make both sides of the equation balance.

Math does not lie.

You are my Pet.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey elkwanker, do you know the difference between an "article" and that bullsh*t post you made here the other day?

Oops, sorry I forgot, English is not your native language lol.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

156 members (338reddog, 204guy, 338rcm, 338Rules, 16penny, 1_deuce, 25 invisible), 1,800 guests, and 1,088 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,048
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.