Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Not all veterans go to VA.
I'm sorry that little fact blew your attempt, to insinuate I am lying about my father, out of the water.

That's right. Many choose the VFW over the VA.

So here we have the biggest commie fool on this site, wading in now, and insinuating with his VFW reference, my Dad was a drunk.

No other way to interpret that post.

What's the matter puzzy, don't have the balls to come right out, and say what you meant you WHITE TRASH FILTHY SONUFABITCH.

I believe it is you who has the drunk lifestyle perfected, being your posts alone are sufficient for solid evidence.

Pathological liar who has perfected drunk posting. That's you.

You stupid sunufabitch, you don't even have the capacity to evaluate the validity of articles you post, to support your stance.

Holly crap. I so enjoyed busting your balls on the topic of HVAC Systems in ships not being able to spread the virus. You stupid sonufabitch, you can't even read a professional level written article, detailing specifics, to support the facts listed. Holly schit you are stupid. And the fact you told me I should listen to the experts, when you have no clue what my credentials are, was rib breaking laughing funny. That article I wrote would stand up to peer review, by any Engineer worth his salt, you stupid sonufabitch. ROFLMAO.

And the true facts of the virus being spread by oral-fecal, turd worlders not washing their hands and in turn spreading it, who are employed in: hospitals, nursing homes, food outlets, as the vector of the spread, is starting to poor out from everyone covering the matter.

Smokee. you are the easiest commie I have ever had the pleasure of busting his balls, repeatedly, and you keep coming back for more, and it doesn't cost me a dime for the entertainment.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/29/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)