ElkSlayer91 is the only professional Russian bot I’ve seen running wild on the Fire.

Vladimir the “bot” builder gives its bot a biography sorta a (life). It can be large, or small - basically it’s a background history to allow the bot to communicate its past...It also has protection built into in to respond to attacks or challenges.

It would take too much time to explain...The information on uncovering them is on the Net.

ElkSlayer91 has a handler who redirects it, that’s a given. Look at its syntax and continued use of the same wording in its biography.

It always says C-Level Executive.....Never something else, like Corporate Director, CFO, etc, alway C-Level.

Just on the thread the bot said his dad was murdered 2 years ago by the death panels of Obama Care. On its “Sig Line” it says his sister was killed 2 years ago by the death panels of Obama Care.

Small examples....It’s syntax on all its posts have indicators or bot.

Last:
ElkSlayer91 the (bot) got parted out big time a couple nights ago by Kingston and myself. The bot basically had a yard sale with every piece of its internal hardware the me and King ripped outta its frame....

So, with all that said....Just know, that ElkSlayer91 is a Russian bot, not human and was placed here to troll for one thing a Timothy McVeigh type of individual in hope of causing the person in distress to pick up a weapon and cause harm to America.

^^^^^^^This is what this bots role is here^^^^^^^^

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”