Originally Posted by Beaver10
Okay, I’ll say it....Your daddy was a coward, anti-American, and a Soviet fighter on the losing end of your war in Afghanistan.

Your sister by nationality only....Who I screwed into “Da, da, da, da,” land for a year and a half was amazing, even if she spoke little English.

You weren’t ever mentioned or considered relevant until I picked up on your BoT trolling programming.

Putin knows you failed......What happens to the crew member who turned you loose here? Makarov 9mm behind the ear?

127 I.Q., but you needed someone else to write the opening post in the thread you started to trash me...gotcha.

Somebody obviously made a typo on your paperwork, being you post at the level of someone under a 90 I.Q.

(50 years old + 127 I.Q.) = < $40K in the bank

Something does not equate in that formula above,

I think it's the I.Q. figure, because a lower I.Q. figure would make both sides of the equation balance.

Math does not lie.

You are my Pet, and your above post proves you don't have the level of I.Q. you claim to have, which is further supported by the fact you're a broke-dic.

Hey, I liked the way you provided cover for your commie buddy, smokepole, after I handed his azz to him again.

All of his toadies, like you, perform well when called into service to show their superior stupidity.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)