Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 60 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 59 60
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Go away, your input is toxic to this site.

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I see a red flag in your near future.

Too bad you don't have the balls to try to red flag me.

I see a coffin in your future.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cfran

Better here than out in public and in person. Think of the Campfire as being another public service for the greater good.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by mirage243
41 pages of stupidity.

41 pages of kicking trolls azzes. Guess you're too stupid to recognize that fact, but then I realized that in that thread you started a while back, where those trolls came and destroyed it, but you, being the troll you are, wanted to blame me, which forced me to hand you your azz too, when I produced the evidence, to prove you were lying.

Next.......

The only ass you've ever destroyed is possibly your brothers, or maybe a cousin. I bet your daddy's destroyed yours a plenty though.

Denying facts only makes you look like a stupid troll.

Wow, did I say that? Sorry, you already are a stupid troll. There fixed it.

"He is far from Stupid"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I see a red flag in your near future.

Too bad you don't have the balls to try to red flag me.

I see a coffin in your future.

Actually, your clairvoyance is sorely lacking.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Trolls are toxic, and you feeling I don't have a right to defend myself, in a thread a troll started to attack me, simply proves your stupidity is..................oh why waste the time explaining. You're too stupid.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Remember how I stated in my response to hatari, how SMOKEPOLE was the original cyber-stalking troll here to start the movement to get people hating and harassing me here, and it’s been going on for two years straight? Well, he stepped on his own crank again last night, by accusing my dead WW2 Veteran Dad of being a drunk. Every veteran on this site should run him off, because he just basically said all vets are drunks.

No, I did not say that all vets are drunks, and I said nothing about your father you dumbass.

As far as cyber-stalking, you're the only one here who's done that and you're projecting. Get a grip son.. You've figured our where I live, where I hunt, and how long it takers to drive between those two points and then you posted about it. You've posted my age here too.

On the other hand I don't give a sh*t where you live, where you hunt, how old you are, or anything else about you. No one here does.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I want to thank everyone for the entertainment whilst I sit at home and fight off the virus.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
🤖
🤖
🤖

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Trolls are toxic, and you feeling I don't have a right to defend myself, in a thread a troll started to attack me, simply proves your stupidity is..................oh why waste the time explaining. You're too stupid.

You speak of lawyers and brevity. How would your legacy here on this thread read out to a sane jury?

Red flag coming your way.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In this clip the child represents this thread, the dog, any intelligent person.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I rest my case.

You never had a case, and you started your first comment below with an outright lie. You are the mental psycho here, not me, because you’re a pathological liar, and one of the largest ego maniacs on this site inflicted with severe narcissism.

You just outright lied here, and you, nor anyone, can find a quote of mine admitting as such, “anywhere” on the internet, because your statement above is solid proof of your cyber-stalking and lying of me. You are mentally sick.

Prove me wrong, and go find the posting where I admitted I’m part of that group.

You are a extremely mentally sick person, because what I did in fact state, was it was their “website” where I found information about the annexation of the Republic of Texas into the union, and where they had all the paperwork they had found in the library, posted on their site.

So you see, Mr. Barry, I just again proved, it is YOU who is the psycho here not me, and I could very easily go find that conversation to prove that as factual evidence, proving you are a bald faced liar. I could also bet you, $40K, that what I just stated is true and factual, but we both know you aren’t man enough to back your yap, like all commies, and especially being you’re a broke-dic.

Okay Bud... Here ya go.

In your own words.

1. - TEXAS residents doen't have a communist state payroll tax taken out of their paycheck.

2. - TEXAS has the resources to survive on its own.

3 - TEXAS doesn't have to secede.

4. - TEXAS can't secede.

5. - TEXAS was never a part of the union legally, therefore it can't, nor does it HAVE TO, secede.

BONUS QUESTION GENIUS - How do you secede from something you were never legally a part of?

ANSWER - You can't.

As you read this, TEXAS is a legal sovereign nation, the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, based on law going back to the Magna Carta.

The Republic of TEXAS was illegally annexed byway of joint resolution. You can't annex a sovereign nation by joint resolution, only by TREATY.

Sovereign nations can only be annexed by TREATY. That is what the WRITTEN LAW states.

The politicians of TEXAS are traitors for allowing this charade to continue, and forcing us to be financially enslaved to the bankrupt COMMUNIST U.S.A.

[quote=ElkSlayer91]

The two quotes below are from respected people, heavily involved in TEXAS politics, I grabbed off a facebook thread discussing Texas annexation back in 2015:

[[[“I think there's a decent legal argument that Texas' annexation was illegal since its annexation was based on a resolution of Congress rather than a treaty as is required by international law.” – Lance Lawrence Kennedy

“I've wondered about that” – Melinda Determan Fredricks]]].

I knew what they were referencing, because I had come across the information years prior.

Congress first voted NO on a Treaty to annex Texas, because they didn’t want the debt that came along with annexing Texas from their war with Mexico for TEXAS Independence.

Another quote from people discussing it:

“After 2 attempts at admission, Texas was accepted into the Union by joint resolution of the US House & US Senate, not treaty. An annexation treaty was in progress & under negotiation, but when Texas worked out a trade deal with France & Britain over cotton & might possibly become a protectorate of Britain, the US Congress was alarmed & quickly accepted Texas

The US Congress QUICKLY and ILLEGALLY ANNEXED the sovereign nation, the REPUBLIC of TEXAS by an illegal joint resolution.

Republic of TEXAS:
“The first resolutions were introduced into Congress in the House, Jan. 25, 1845; by joint resolution, in the House, Dec. 16; and in the Senate, Dec. 22. Texas was admitted as a State without the formality of a treaty.”

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/texas/westward-expansion.htm

In the DARK OF NIGHT, and some researchers state there were NOT enough Representatives for a LEGAL quorum to have a LEGAL vote, but they went ahead and voted anyway on annexing the REPUBLIC of TEXAS by a JOINT RESOLUTION, which is not legal being the REPUBLIC of TEXAS is a sovereign nation, and the ONLY way to annex a sovereign nation is by TREATY, which is required by INTERNATIONAL LAW.

The vote in Congress was late at night, on a New Years Eve or Christmas Eve is how I remember reading the facts, just like when they voted in the dark of night to create the FED and IRS.

The REPUBLIC of TEXAS, a sovereign nation, has NEVER LEGALLY been a part of the USA, therefore it could never have seceded during the civil war and rejoined after the Civil War, being it has been a sovereign nation all along.

More evidence the REPUBLIC of TEXAS is still a separate sovereign nation/ Republic:
http://thetexasrepublic.com/yet-more-evidence-that-texas-is-still-a-republic/

Just like all other facts in history pertaining to tyranny, the Communists who presently own the media bury these facts, stifle speech, send federal government alphabet agencies to harass and control the people.

The USA and its federal agencies have no legal jurisdiction within the legal boundary of the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, and INTERNATIONAL LAW, and the ILLEGAL ANNEXATION of the REPUBLIC of TEXAS, proves it.

As long as the citizens of the sovereign nation, The REPUBLIC of TEXAS, allow themselves to be brainwashed by these Communists in Austin and traitorous law enforcement agencies enabling this tyranny by the foreign invaders from the USA, they, nor their children, will ever know what true freedom is, as they sit back and refuse to fight for their freedom, and their right to legally declare and re-establish their sovereign nation, The REPUBLIC of TEXAS.

Just realize this "fact", once the REPUBLIC of TEXAS re-establishes its sovereignty, you'll be SOL in a Communist country until YOU can find your balls to fight for your freedom.

Better?

Here's a bit of info on the terror watch group...

https://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/republic-texas

Summary:

The Republic of Texas is a general term for several militia organizations that claim that the annexation of Texas by the United States was illegal and that Texas remains an independent nation to this day, but is under occupation. The issue of the legal status of Texas led the group to claim they have reinstated a provisional government on December 13, 1995. Activists within the movement claim over 40,000 active supporters. The Republic of Texas teaches its members to practice redemption (a complicated set of bank fraud techniques, morally justified in the eyes of its practitioners by elaborate conspiracy theories and paper terrorism, using fraudulent legal documents and filings to harass the government.VideoVIdeo: 2009 'Texas Secession & Independence' This video highlights the growing movement to free Texas with news clips, audio spots and such put together. A Congressman, an actor, an economist, a Governor, etc all speak…
Republic of Texas, also known as Provisional Government of the Republic of Texas is an active group formed c. 1995.
TRAC Analysis: Ideology
Separatist / New Regime Nationalist / Ethnic Nationalist, Economic Terrorism and Extortion
TRAC Analysis: Tactics
Economic Terrorism and Extortion

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Punching outta this abortion guys...
Its all just the same ole, same ole algorithm variances of the same established response cycles based on keywords or targeted usernames doing quotes of the bot.
Getting really lame now......

AMF...... Elkslayer91/BotBot

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is much I have either missed or simply ignored here in this forum, but I'll say this is the most epic meltdown I have ever seen ANYWHERE on the web, assuming this poster really is a living being. Delusions of grandeur to the max!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Why is everyone in your view a troll. Show us where you are adding value, nope ain’t going to happen. You are just here fighting a war with scads of people that despise you, meaning Everyone! Go away, permanently.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RiverRider
There is much I have either missed or simply ignored here in this forum, but I'll say this is the most epic meltdown I have ever seen ANYWHERE on the web, assuming this poster really is a living being. Delusions of grandeur to the max!

His mirror is broken.

But I don’t believe that he’s doxed anyone yet.

Yet.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Page 42 of 60 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1minute, 257robertsimp, 270cowboy, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,543
Posts18,472,879
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.