Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 31 1 2 27 28 29 30 31
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
This was 9 years ago, time to let it go.

If he didn't get his stuff why would he let it go?
It's been 9 years now, do you think he's getting the stock back? You can only beat a dead horse for so long before there's nothing left to beat.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So, what happened to the stock? Where is it? Who has it?

At this point in time, does it really matter?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
He’ll wait a couple weeks, and then one day someone will post something about “what type varnish should I use on this reloading bench”

And he’ll pop out like Punxsutawney Phil, eager to interject his FKIA 2-bit condescendingly toned advice.
laugh

Even better is if someone would just make a post about their FFL wanting a driver license copy from a private seller. He'll post on it in 10 minutes or less.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's been 9 years now, do you think he's getting the stock back? You can only beat a dead horse for so long before there's nothing left to beat.

Just a stain in the road

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I just can't believe how many here go to crowded public ranges to shoot. What a PITA that must be. Mostly we just throw sandbags on our hoods and commence to shooting out on State land somewhere around these parts. That's only when I need to shoot at longer distance than the 65 yards I have off my back porch though. I do belong to the Sportsmans club that's three miles down the road and shoot there occasionally but unless you go the weekend before deer season there's rarely anybody else there.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

Just a stain in the road
Well if splattermatic hasn't got his stock back in 9 years despite asking for it repeatedly then Art Peck is WITHOUT A DOUBT a thief. Of course anybody who isn't a f.ucking retard already knew that long ago.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Maybe we should forget about the $150 billion Zero released to Iran to build nukes.

Or, $5 billion to Qatar for taking 5 Tally Whaker generals back from GITMO?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I've heard said, that the boy next door who will steal eggs from your chicken coop, will grow up to be the man who will steal your truck, a thief being just that, a thief !

In this case I think we know who the egg thief is ! I would also think buying eggs would be cheaper in the long run.....

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Interesting.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
This whole problem could be easily resolved. All Sitka needs to do a fund a gift certificate to Bass Pro for the cost of the stock, interest and penalty. Let the complainant choose his satisfaction.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MM879
This whole problem could be easily resolved. All Sitka needs to do a fund a gift certificate to Bass Pro for the cost of the stock, interest and penalty. Let the complainant choose his satisfaction.

Apparently, the perp is too busy posting about singer John Prine being sick to be bothered with such trivial matters.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jk16

Apparently, the perp is too busy posting about singer John Prine being sick to be bothered with such trivial matters.

yep ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by jk16

yep ...

Isn't it great?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Been a week already?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know what happened. The owner of the stock likes to carry HOT with the safety on....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I know what happened. The owner of the stock likes to carry HOT with the safety on....

That is not relevant to the theft.

Even you would not condone stealing a man"s property over what type of gun he uses..

Even at that , the thief in question had no qwalms asking the stock be shipped to him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
NOSHIT SHERLOCK. I was being sarcastic. Sorry it went over your head at 500kts...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
NOSHIT SHERLOCK. I was being sarcastic. Sorry it went over your head at 500kts...

Jorge.

My bad.

Sorry I did not see the humor in it..

I knew how you felt about m700s and I thought you were serious.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
nah, he hates it, regardless of rifles...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm all for holding a grudge and grinding an axe as long as the perpetrator is breathing air. Sometimes beyond that.

Myself and several others were stolen from in an online deal probably 15 years or more ago. I continued to bring it up every couple years as the man was still in business and acting like it never happened. Because of this, when you searched for him online, posts about his theft came up on several sites. People have a right to know who they're dealing with and not get ripped off themselves. Many years later I believe he had a stroke and may even have died. Karma is a bitch. I won't mention his name here, but I still bring it up from time to time, just in case he's still with us. F-him.

Page 29 of 31 1 2 27 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (1eyedmule, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 52 invisible), 18,279 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,951
Posts18,539,526
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.