-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I paid a 500 lb lardass LGS owner $300 and traded him two of my rifles up front to order me a new varmint rig.

That Fatass left and went to the SHOT SHOW, was gone longer, made an extended vacay out of it. Didn’t send in my order with his distributor. Ended up taking almost 6 weeks to get my rifle, in that time he sold my trade rifles.

I was ready to bash his fat face in.

So now when anyone says “hey we went to the shot show”, I think of them dropping all priorities and spending their customers’ deposits. and being a lazy, mayonnaise drinking fatfûck

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
I paid a 500 lb lardass LGS owner $300 and traded him two of my rifles up front to order me a new varmint rig.

That Fatass left and went to the SHOT SHOW, was gone longer, made an extended vacay out of it. Didn’t send in my order with his distributor. Ended up taking almost 6 weeks to get my rifle, in that time he sold my trade rifles.

So now when anyone says “hey we went to the shot show”, I think of them dropping all priorities and spending their customers’ deposits. and being a lazy, mayonnaise drinking fatfûck

Haha oh God damn er I just peed slum!!!!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is this the ninth season of “Tiger King?”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
This was 9 years ago, time to let it go.

Well, file a claim in small claims where you live, pay a process server in AK to have Art served. If all is as you say, I can’t see him having to appear instead of mailing your property back. Add the cost of the server to your claim.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That was nice. lmao!

I publicly apologize to Slumlord and Renegade for the semi-hard time I gave them when they landed here. They are both freaking awesome additions to this site which I love and worth about ten of the fooking pogues that Wabigoon bemoans having left about every other week.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

That was nice. lmao!

I publicly apologize to Slumlord and Renegade for the semi-hard time I gave them when they landed here. They are both freaking awesome additions to this site which I love and worth about ten of the fooking pogues that Wabigoon bemoans having left about every other week.

You gotta admit they are a great comedy team. They also give good info on their experiences. Renny has me wanting an Ak now. 😉

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I know what happened. The owner of the stock likes to carry HOT with the safety on....

Lol, hadn't considered that!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is almost as long as the Elkslayer91 Troll thread....

Someone have a Synopsis of this situation?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Beaver10

😎

SD fuqked Splatter out of a stock 9 years ago, Splatter is still pissed about it, and I don't blame him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

😎
If you wanna read it, do so. If not, you weren't around here then, so stay out of it.

Yeah, I'm an [bleep].

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Texczech

That was nice. lmao!

You gotta admit they are a great comedy team. They also give good info on their experiences. Renny has me wanting an Ak now. 😉
They are indeed.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I'm all for holding a grudge and grinding an axe as long as the (alleged) perpetrator is breathing air.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

😎
If you wanna read it, do so. If not, you weren't around here then, so stay out of it.

Yeah, I'm an [bleep].

Actually you’re not, usually...But, don’t ever let us hear you bitch if you get screwed over on a purchase you made here.

Yeah, I’ve heard you cry like a woman before....I’m an azzhole too. 😎

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Texczech

That was nice. lmao!

Oh!!!
Go look at the pic example of the Bulgarian Arsenal Circle 10 Makarov I put money down on today.

On the Elkslayer91 is a Russian bot thread.

Leave him a nugget also.
He loves his campfire buds.

LOL!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243

😎

SD fuqked Splatter out of a stock 9 years ago, Splatter is still pissed about it, and I don't blame him.

Copy....Thanks!

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

😎

Yeah, I'm an [bleep].

When was that ever a requirement here? smile

LMAO.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by splattermatic
I was just here reading, and saw it.
I dropped it. Wrote it off.
I dont care anymore.
Got a new stock carved up, and got it the way I wanted.
I'm done. I wont post again.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by splattermatic
I was just here reading, and saw it.
I dropped it. Wrote it off.
I dont care anymore.
Got a new stock carved up, and got it the way I wanted.
I'm done. I wont post again.

Well that's no reason to end a 30 page thread.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Well, file a claim in small claims where you live, pay a process server in AK to have Art served. If all is as you say, I can’t see him having to appear instead of mailing your property back. Add the cost of the server to your claim.

Some people (azxholes like me) will spend 5 times what they lost to some schitball like sitka deer to make sure said schitball gets dealt some pain.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Some people (azxholes like me) will spend 5 times what they lost to some schitball like sitka deer to make sure said schitball gets dealt some pain.

Yup, same here.

Page 30 of 31 1 2 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

436 members (10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 42 invisible), 17,175 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,885
Posts18,538,419
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.