Hop To
Page 52 of 60 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 59 60
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

C-level executive with widely respected business acumen.

I don’t think this is a bot; no bot would tout itself that way. This is an egomaniacal loon who is likely posting from his mother’s basement. The fact he takes this place and his (lack of) standing here so personally while still attempting to prove himself shows he has quite the inferiority complex.

Poor guy.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Here’s the link to my first post in that 13 page thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mm-08-for-my-first-elk-hunt#Post13067171

I went into explicit detail to support my position, and ZERO people in that thread where capable of writing a detailed to the point, as I was, to prove my position wrong.

The trolls came out of the woodwork, to do what they do best, troll, and many in that thread, are here, because they got their azzes kicked by me, and they were not man enough to accept it.

If you have any ounce of integrity, go to that link and finish reading the thread, 9 more pages, and hopefully you’ll understand what I was describing as far as using different aim points on the large game size body of an elk, to compensate for “known” bullet drop, in order to place the bullet in the center of the boiler room. I would not suggest that tactic for smaller game, obviously.

No body in that thread were able to prove me wrong, but good ole smokepole kept it active by continually cyber-stalking me, with his vague and no specifics posting, in order to brainwash the masses he was intelligent on the matter. You will also notice, smokepole did not make ONE SINGLE post with specific laid out details, like I was doing, to prove me wrong, because he is incapable of going into any in depth conversation, and producing the level of work I did in that thread. There is absolutely nowhere on this site, where I have seen smokepole write high level professional work, to support his position, and he moves the goal posts when challenged, or simply just fades away, to save face, like all commies.

He got his azz handed to him, along with pharm and a few others, and all these idiots started cyber-stalking me from that point forward.

LOL, what a putz, I hope people do actually go and read that thread. You keep saying it was me "cyber-stalking" you but everyone on that thread had the same opinion--you're full of sh*t. It's like a case study in delusional personalities, one person after another telling you you're full of sh*t, yet it's everyone else who's wrong, LOL. A trajectory of plus 8" at midrange is not something anyone with a lick of sense would subscribe to. Even someone who sighted in at Jackson MS. How's that for "high-level professional work," LOL?

But keep it up, you're doing "great." It's hilarious to hear you talk about the "level of work" you produced. All you did was cut and past ballistic tables that are free to anyone with a smart phone.

But no one can download common sense, and therien lies your problem.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

What is a series of four, five or six periods called in the English language?

That’s syntax for retarded.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by kingston
You don’t exist and that’s on you.

Boy you sure do have this fugger hopping, LMAO!

On top of all this crap he's put on his scrub's and stethoscope and is now over in the "COVID-19: The Science is NOT Settled" thread advising DocRocket on how to better save lives at his hospital...

Gotta give'um credit for never letting an opportunity pass to prove how much of a ultracrepidarian he is....

Not only that, but he's a financial expert now too.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...266/32-percent-unemployment#Post14727266

So he's everything to everyone..........sounds familar.

He's the "Jack of all trades and master of none."

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akasparky
On top of all this crap he's put on his scrub's and stethoscope and% is now over in the "COVID-19: The Science is NOT Settled" thread advising DocRocket on how to better save lives at his hospital...

Gotta give'um credit for never letting an opportunity pass to prove how much of a ultracrepidarian he is....

I’m not going to clutter up Doc’s thread, but the idiot, ElkSlayer91, cites a paper from 1993 stating it’s from 2015.

Of the people who go onto a ventilator, under any medical condition, only 50% survive to come off it. Only 30% of the total that are put on survive a year. There was a study in the medical industry from 2015 that created those statistics.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8404197

With the Covid-19, and it being a virus that “directly” attacks the lungs, that 50% that come off it above, could fall quite a bit. It could be extremely low, and they aren’t reporting those numbers. Wonder why.

Bottom line, if your lung capacity is low from the start, before you even get the virus, you’re in a bad situation right off the bat, because the virus will diminish your lung capacity by about 5 METS, so you’ll need an extra tank of gas (additional lung capacity above 5 METS) to be able to breath and supply oxygen to your body.

A normal person with zero health issues: No smoking, no COPD, diabetes, no severe over weight, etc. consumes the following METS:

1 - MET – sitting
2/3 - METS walking around, working
8 – METS working out on a stair stepper, fast walk sustained 30 minutes, or casual jog 10-12 min./mile for 2.5 – 3 miles.

So you see, if you start with 8 METS and the virus robs you of 5 METS, you’ll have 3 MET reserve capacity left to just lay in bed, and breath or get up and walk to eat, etc.

That is why it is critical for people to start doing a cardio work-out, however they can RIGHT NOW, to build up their lung capacity, so they’ll have a chance to fight it. It takes about 2 months normally, some faster. Just depends where you’re starting from capacity wise.

You can see, if you start off with a diminished capacity, you’re cooked right off the bat. A respirator can not make up that capacity.

Even if the elderly have leg joint issues, et al., they can give their lungs a workout just doing deep breathing, slow so they don’t hyperventilate, for an extended period, to build up.

The reason it isn’t killing kids, is the fact they have good lungs: run around all day. As people get older, they stop staying in shape (low lung capacity), thus the death rate climbs as the age goes up.

It’s a bad deal all around with the way it attacks the lungs.

The linked paper is from 1993 not 2015.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My uncle is a nuclear physicist and had been working on a project that is not moving along as they had hoped. I'll get him in touch with elkhumper...I'm sure he has all the answers.

What a douche.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Elkhumper how many PHDs in dumbass so you have???

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw

C-level executive with widely respected business acumen.

I don’t think this is a bot; no bot would tout itself that way. This is an egomaniacal loon who is likely posting from his mother’s basement. The fact he takes this place and his (lack of) standing here so personally while still attempting to prove himself shows he has quite the inferiority complex.

Poor guy.

Lol, now you're a troll!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Elksucka00
"Sister and WW2 veteran dad"
Both offed by the Obama care death panels.
Unbeknownst to him while they was both on ventilators insted of O2 the docs were pumping Co2 into their pieholes in order to shut down the gene pool.

LMFAO!!!!

24hr campfire kegger still going on in your living room mind and we are now just tapping the 2nd keg!!!!!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Holy Crap...is this schidt show still going on???? WTF.............

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

He's the "Jack of all trades and master of nonsense."

Fixed it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[/quote]

No body in that thread were able to prove me wrong, but good ole smokepole kept it active by continually cyber-stalking me, with his vague and no specifics posting, in order to brainwash the masses he was intelligent on the matter. You will also notice, smokepole did not make ONE SINGLE post with specific laid out details, like I was doing, to prove me wrong, because he is incapable of going into any in depth conversation, and producing the level of work I did in that thread. There is absolutely nowhere on this site, where I have seen smokepole write high level professional work, to support his position, and he moves the goal posts when challenged, or simply just fades away, to save face, like all commies.

Your writings are littered with commas. You use them where they are not indicated and where starting a new sentence would be more appropriate. When you babble to begin with, it only serves to further the incoherence of your comments.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 03/31/20.
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

Your writings are littered with commas. You use them where they are not indicated and where starting a new sentence would be more appropriate. When you babel to begin with, it only serves to further the incoherence of your comments.
[/quote]
Psst! Hey Paul. You misspelled babble. I just wanted to alert you to it before old Elkschlonger goes off on you and owns you for life! Or some basement dweller equivalent mush

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Your writings are littered with commas. You use them where they are not indicated and where starting a new sentence would be more appropriate. When you babel to begin with, it only serves to further the incoherence of your comments.

Psst! Hey Paul. You misspelled babble. I just wanted to alert you to it before old Elkschlonger goes off on you and owns you for life! Or some basement dweller equivalent mush [/quote]

I sure did. I used the noun form.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Lol, now you're a troll!

That’s COMMUNIST troll you capitalist pig!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Fugging schitshows for years being generated for Benjamin's.
Then add in all the other freelance sockpuppets, trolls, and Bots.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

He's the "Jack of all trades and master of nonsense."

Fixed it.

grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
How can you all badmouth the almighty elkslayer91? He is an expert in all fields and we are doing ourselves a great disservice by not taking every word as Gospel! He is the chosen one to lead us to the promise land and you all mock him! For shame! grin

Last edited by The_Yetti; 03/31/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
How can you all badmouth the almighty elkslayer91? He is an expert in all fields and we are doing ourselves a great disservice by not taking every word as Gospel! He is the chosen one to lead us to the promise land and you all mock him! For shame! grin

I AM.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 52 of 60 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,591
Posts18,473,436
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.