Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Happened to look in a laundry room cabinet, found a bottle of hand sanitizer. Score!

GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Usually tools I forget I have.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
At least three firearms I completely forgot I had bought... eek

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
I honestly never understood people who forgot chit they have. Like friends who "forgot" a $100 bill in a jacket pocket. Guys here posting about some gun they forgot they had....

I kind of just know what I have, and I generally know where it is.

I must be special.... grin

You're weird! laugh

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Just a guess Duck but I'd say you're younger and single.

When I was younger I knew too. Got married and wife moved everything to were she thought it should be. Never could figure out why she thought the .32 revolver should should be with the Christmas cards.

Last edited by websterparish47; 04/01/20.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just found 15 gold bars I’d forgotten about. 20 kilos each, found at one of the 1715 Spanish fleet crashes on Florida’s east coast near 50 years ago.

They make good door stops.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Just found 15 gold bars I’d forgotten about. 20 kilos each, found at one of the 1715 Spanish fleet crashes on Florida’s east coast near 50 years ago.

They make good door stops.

Uncle Dan, I have a door that keeps swinging shut 🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😂

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
At me age,everyday I discover something I forgot I had.

For those that have not experienced it and say they know everything they have and exactly where it is, it's coming

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Was looking for some empty coffee cans yesterday found them in the back shelf in my man cave 1 of them has about 200 pieces of 405 win brass in it that I forgot i had the other was full of .44 spl. brass, all was once fired, it was like Christmas. Rio7

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Was looking for some empty coffee cans yesterday found them in the back shelf in my man cave 1 of them has about 200 pieces of 405 win brass in it that I forgot i had the other was full of .44 spl. brass, all was once fired, it was like Christmas. Rio7

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Things I forgot I had?

well, I had the Clap when I was 14. I forgot about that until this thread popped up.
Nasty little neighborhood gal was doing us all.

It probably didn't help that I was tappin it about three times a day for a couple weeks before things started feeling odd down there.

Dad was cool about it, took me to the clinic and got antibiotics and cleared it right up.
Never did tell Mom....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Heym06: In connection with the cleaning I have been doing this week about a month ago I began a frantic search for some 17 Hornet brass and a set of RCBS 17 Hornet dies I bought 3 or 4 years ago in preparation to my acquiring a 17 Hornet Rifle.
Anyway for 30+ days now I have been tearing my loading room, gun vault room, vehicles and my whole house apart "looking" for these items - no luck. But the search reminded me how much "stuff" I have that I forgot I had and don't use much!
All manner of things were found from knives to optics to several sets of undedicated reloading dies and on and on!
Yeah I need to have a "yard sale".
Two years ago I "found" a mint condition military M-1 carbine that I had "given up on and forgotten about" - it seems 22 years ago the VarmintWife was helping me unload ALL my Rifles into our new home and she stored away a soft Rifle case that she thought was "empty" - it got to the bottom of a pile of 40 or 50 Rifle cases.
Anyway I thought I must have sold it or traded it off but I still had 25 or so M-1 military magazines in new condition and two boxes of 30 Carbine military tracer rounds.
When I found it I gathered all the stuff up and took it to the Missoula, Montana gunshow and sold it all for $850.00!
I had taken that Rifle in for partial payment instead of a paycheck for a "contractor" I had worked for back when I was 19 years old!
So that "forgetful find" worked out nicely for me.
I am NOT a "hoarder" but I do indeed suffer from "to much stuff syndrome".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Things I forgot

Uhhhmm

The earthquake thread I started yesterday.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
As I get older, I find more stuff like an envelope with $500.00 inside in the bottom of a drawer. A rifle, and I still trying to remember where it came from.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Things I forgot

Uhhhmm

The earthquake thread I started yesterday.

You started a earthquake yesterday? Where ?😁

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RIO7

200 pcs of 405 win is quite the prize. Merry Christmas.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I know I have at least two chalk lines. Needed one yesterday.

Now I have 3..... after an hour of looking, I drove the 20 miles RT to hardware store. It was "essential". Along with the finish nails I couldn't find until 5 minutes after I got back with those also. smile

If you are finding rifles you forgot about, you may have too many - or be a redneck....

My problem is finding things I know I have when I want them! Sometimes 2 minutes after I last used the damned thing!

Last edited by las; 04/01/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
A quarter pound chunk of shrapnel that I brought back from Vietnam.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Always finding something I forgot was around. Not a big deal it's the stuff that I know I got that I can't find finally give up go by more and then I find it that pisses me off

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This getting older stuff doesn’t sound so bad.... Every once in a while, you get random presents.

Still middle age, but lot of moves, jobs, couple countries, gf’s, etc behind me. That means, “Why do i have three pairs of matching sleeping bags? I was irritated thinking i’d needlessly bought two pair!”

“Dammm... i really do have four pair of similar, near-new insulated hunting boots... that aren’t even suited to where live now.”

“Couldn’t find those reloading dies, but no worries, Brownell’s box came today! ... Oh, phuuck. Here they are....”

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 16penny, 63 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,441
Posts18,470,899
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.