Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/china_is_preparing_to_start_a_war_with_america.html

3/2020 China Is Preparing to Start a War with America - American Thinker
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/china_is_preparing_to_start_a_war_with_america.html 1/2

April 2, 2020

China Is Preparing to Start a War with America
By William L. Gensert

Sometime in June 2001, while browsing the Wall Street Journal, I stumbled upon an item on an inside page all the way at the
bottom. It was no more than 75 words in a box. It covered a CIA security announcement concerning an increase in internet and
cell phone traffic among suspected terrorists from suspect areas in the Arab world. I canceled a Fourth of July trip downtown
because of it.

I assumed that if an attack was coming, it would be on America's premium self-celebratory holiday, the Fourth of July.
When nothing happened, I took off my tinfoil hat, ascribing my worries to my suspicion of Islam — suspicions I had carefully
curated from prior events such as the first World Trade Center attack, the Cole, the embassy bombings, and the killing of Americans
soldiers in the 1983 bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut.
It has become accepted knowledge that America's intelligence agencies missed 9/11 warning signs — but that's not entirely
true. Signs were seen, but they impelled no action. We were so convinced that the fall of the Soviet Union as the end of history

precluded any need for urgency. Yet, even if there had been, no one, at that point, knew how to react.
I don't think I need to remind everyone of what happened on 09/11/2001.
I share this vignette as a means of showing that there are always signs. We, for whatever reason, miss them, or we ignore them for
political purposes, or we refuse to believe them because they contradict the core tenets of our belief system.
I believe that China's actions today may be telegraphing an intent we are choosing to ignore. They show all the signs of a nation
preparing to attack America. China seeks a bespoke world run by China with "Chinese characteristics" — a dream that under
Trump was drifting away.
China appears to be laying the groundwork for a "justified" attack on the United States, perhaps in the South China Sea or perhaps
elsewhere. It will be a military attack, not an act of terrorism, and the excuse will be America's deliberate transmission of COVID19 in Wuhan.
When the Chinese became accusatory, it's telling that they didn't blame the CIA, always the usual suspect. No, they blamed it on
American soldiers.

American military deliberately infecting China is an act of war worthy of a military response.
In October, the 2019 World Military Games were held in Wuhan. Chinese media triumphantly trumpeted the Americans winning
just eight medals, while China won 239. It was then that we supposedly infected Wuhan citizens with the "American virus."
China is now defenestrating foreign media, sending home reporters from the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Washington
Post at just the opportune moment. No nation wants journalists around when it is planning a sneak attack.
And with its economy ravaged by Trump's trade war and the virus shutdown, and now back at full production, while America's
economy is in total shutdown and in the grip of an active pandemic, there will never be a better time to attack.
Here in America, the Democrats along with corporate media eagerly buy China's lies surrounding the nascence of the worldwide
pandemic, the propaganda blaming America, the stories of Chinese benevolence, and the efficiency of Chinese methods in getting
control of the virus at home. They are actively supporting China's version of the truth. China has every reason to believe they will
continue to do so.
When or if China attacks, the left (the Dems, Antifa, and BLM) will flood the streets with anti-war protesters designed to stop
America from responding to China's attacks. After all, don't we deserve it? We elected Trump, didn't we?
China claims there are no new infections when there is ample evidence that that claim is a lie. But the Chinese know that by the
time people understand, it will be too late. They will have struck, and any new cases will be used to bolster their casus belli. Those

4/3/2020 China Is Preparing to Start a War with America - American Thinker
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/china_is_preparing_to_start_a_war_with_america.html 2/2
Chinese who perish in the interim of silence will have died for the fatherland.
Conservative media have been neither as naïve nor as malicious as their mainstream brethren, often writing that China's behavior,
with the denials and accusations, is merely a clumsy and foolish attempt to convince the world.
I don't see it this way. I think China is doing this to convince its own citizens more than anyone else. The Chinese communists can
survive the world's condemnations, especially if they defeat America, but they live and die by controlling their own
population. When they attack an American naval ship in the South China Sea, they won't need to worry about the support of their
own nation because they will have convinced the people that America started the war and a peaceful and beneficent China was
reluctantly, and only as a last resort, defending itself.
China is facing a demographic time bomb and has ten years to rewrite the facts on the ground. It is facing a quandary of epic
proportions. It won't be long before it has the oldest population on the planet. Those people will be old before they are rich.
China's business model is existentially flawed. It has extraordinary debt that is multiples of its GDP, having grown exponentially
through government funding of empty cities, military buildup, high-speed rail to nowhere, a Belt and Road initiative that's
becoming obvious to partner countries as a means of colonialist extortion, and various other nonproductive government lending to
CCP members. Its vaunted reserves will soon disappear.
China is also a nation, thanks to the "one child" initiative, that has hundreds of millions of young men with no prospect of
marriage. Hundreds of millions of "incel" men make for either an angry and expendable fighting force or a bane upon society.
China is on the clock. Today, it is formidable, with a sophisticated and capable military. The Chinese may be able to win a
confrontation, even a war, with the United States. Under Obama's policy of surrender, China had a chance of overtaking us
economically while growing its military until its primacy was a fait accompli. But Trump killed that dream with his trade war,
exposing the inherent weaknesses of the Chinese economy. And should the aftermath of the pandemic play out without
interference, China's position in the world will be irreparably damaged.
What does China have to lose?
Time is not on China's side. Unless the Chinese destroy us on the field of battle soon, the clock will run out, and the dream of the
coming "Chinese century" will be just that: a dream.
Everything they are doing points to them preparing to do so.
For China, there will never be a better time to start a war with America.
Please follow the author on Twitter at @williaml

Please don't feed the trolls!
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
They have already "attacked" us, with their plague....!!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I read an opinion that Trump spooling up the military for an "assault on drug cartels" was more of a cover to be ready to counter an attack by Communist China... but then again you can read anything on the Internet???

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
no because we keep china's economy running. They own lots of our debt. why would they mess with the hand that feeds them?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
no because we keep china's economy running. They own lots of our debt. why would they mess with the hand that feeds them?

For once, you are right.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yes...because they think they can.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Antelope sniper, I'm glad you seem mellow about the threat level..... but, well... they are Communists and Trump has been raining on their parade..... Communism has a long especially ugly history of being willing to do anything to hold onto/expand power... just saying...

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
China’s goal is to enslave us, just like they have their own people.

While I can’t help but see our present play out on a movie screen, I’m not seeing how any of those scenarios get China closer to enslaving us.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kingston

While I can’t help but see our present play out on a movie screen, I’m not seeing how any of those scenarios get China closer to enslaving us.

Unless of course the current virus is just the vanguard.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Enslave the world. Can’t have 2 roosters in the same hen house.

Give them this; they’ve long had a China First Policy wheras we, here in the USA, only recently politically adopted that policy so long overdue. That’s rubbing a lot of asses plum raw in the international arena.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I think about how full on crazy the American Left went after Hillary's "Resist!" screech after things didn't go according to their plan.... they seem OK with a scorched earth operation somehow believing that their power will rise up out of the ashes...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

What would you want ; interest payments, or the richest country on earth?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I think about how full on crazy the American Left went after Hillary's "Resist!" screech after things didn't go according to their plan.... they seem OK with a scorched earth operation somehow believing that their power will rise up out of the ashes...

Maybe because they’ve been around for 3500 years or so.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I think its pretty obvious to most anyone this chit started in their back yard.... has been documented in 2007, maybe as early as 2003. They are keeping a lid on it now, well because they can and because they are terrified what will happen to them when the civilized world comes to their senses and quits buying goods from a communist country

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope so, the whole world would join up and pound them back to the stone age.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well, the good news is that I’m pretty sure canned sunshine is effective in killing the corona virus.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I read an opinion that Trump spooling up the military for an "assault on drug cartels" was more of a cover to be ready to counter an attack by Communist China... but then again you can read anything on the Internet???

..and to lock down Venezuela’s oil resources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by watch4bear

It’s never a good plan to kill the host.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by watch4bear

It’s never a good plan to kill the host.

Unless you want his house.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

346 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 16penny, 260Remguy, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,686
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.