Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Source?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB4

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ironbender
Source?

Ask Jag for a source?

You gotta be crazy.

You're gonna get a 3 hour video, with the answer at 2:59:30.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
IF they don't have a pulse.....they're already phuggin dead.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by readonly
Your wife or kid in cardiac arrest...you OK with calling them at the scene and not even working it further...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Sure. Same as when docs stop a heart then restart it to get things back into the correct rhythm. Just stop it and,,,fugg it, walk away. They’re dead.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by antlers

Thanks.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Sure. Same as when docs stop a heart then restart it to get things back into the correct rhythm. Just stop it and,,,fugg it, walk away. They’re dead.

Apples and oranges. Bypass surgery, the pipes aren't clogged when you restart the pump.

Do you even know what the survival rate is for a victim who falls in public from a heart attack, and the pump stops?

Do you even know how many minutes it is before the brain is permanently damaged, like vegetable, from no blood flow?

Do you know the average time it takes for an ambulance to arrive, while the pump is idle?

You have no clue, as always.

If I remember off the top of my head, if the pump stops while you are out on the street....6% survival rate. They drag them to the hospital, so the criminal Industrial medical complex can build a ticket (charge insurance or the estate) tens of thousands of DOLLARS.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by ironbender
Source?

Ask Jag for a source?

You gotta be crazy.

You're gonna get a 3 hour video, with the answer at 2:59:30.

That’s actually pretty funny.
And the answer is going to be ...
Q!

Here’s the memo.
http://www.nycremsco.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Press-Release-04-02-2020-Official.pdf

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Apples and oranges. Bypass surgery, the pipes aren't clogged when you restart the pump.

Do you even know what the survival rate is for a victim who falls in public from a heart attack, and the pump stops?

Do you even know how many minutes it is before the brain is permanently damaged, like vegetable, from no blood flow?

Do you know the average time it takes for an ambulance to arrive, while the pump is idle?

If I remember off the top of my head, if the pump stops while you are out on the street....6% survival rate. They drag them to the hospital, so the criminal Industrial medical complex can build a ticket (charge insurance or the estate) tens of thousands of DOLLARS.

Thank goodness that you’re here. We’re saved now, all is well.

“Off the top of your head”. Heh. Pretty funny.

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

At least I know what I'm talking about, versus you bloviating, and trying to look like you know what you are talking about.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

At least I know what I'm talking about, versus you bloviating, and trying to look like you know what you are talking about.

Troll who refuses to post a picture, knowing it would expose him as a false prophet...Nothing ever to see or read from this retard.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
[quote=readonly]IF they don't have a pulse.....they're already phuggin dead.

[/quote

Ohhh, yeah, you’re a real heavy hitter,,,,minus pictures and credentials.

But, please regale us with your vast knowledge.]

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
[quote=readonly]IF they don't have a pulse.....they're already phuggin dead.

[/quote

Ohhh, yeah, you’re a real heavy hitter,,,,minus pictures and credentials.

But, please regale us with your vast knowledge.]

Intelligent people recognize other intelligent people through their writing. You are obviously too stupid to realize that fact. Pictures are not needed to prove intelligence.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Intelligent people recognize other intelligent people through their writing.

I'm betting your an expert when it comes to fellatio

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who are these “intelligent people” you continually refer to? Name the members you know who roll in the horse shît you spew, here.

Over 50 pages of you being handled, bitch slapped, made to cry, and sent to you room kicking and screaming, running in circles in your bedroom, huff’n your computer nerd awards against your wall and yet....

NOT ONE SINGLE MEMBER CAME OUT AND POSTED ANYTHING TO PROVIDE LEGITIMACY TO YOUR NAMESAKE HERE...NOT ONE!

I handled you like I’ve done with several smart-assed drunktards at bars, parties, and social gatherings. Since you’re virtual, I’m allowing you to still have a straight nose, teeth, and being able to breathe.

In person, you wouldn’t find yourself ever trying to stand in front on me acting hard....That’s a fact my little pet.

Show us all your supporters...We’ll wait, like usual - for nothing from you. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by watch4bear

This is actually Irony.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
The Only thing people know how to do in New York is suing people so someone should sue someone.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by watch4bear

This is actually Irony.
An obvious sexual fantasy.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Yeah, I've heard from an ambulance dude over here that it's almost the norm for a patient that they resuscitate from a heart attack, where the heart stops, will not last all that long afterwards even if they make it to hospital. The pipes are blocked and the heart is damaged and there's no quick fix for that.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 74 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,899
Posts18,479,316
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.