Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by readonly
IF they don't have a pulse.....they're already phuggin dead.

Sure. Same as when docs stop a heart then restart it to get things back into the correct rhythm. Just stop it and,,,fugg it, walk away. They’re dead.

Apples and oranges. Bypass surgery, the pipes aren't clogged when you restart the pump.

Do you even know what the survival rate is for a victim who falls in public from a heart attack, and the pump stops?

Do you even know how many minutes it is before the brain is permanently damaged, like vegetable, from no blood flow?

Do you know the average time it takes for an ambulance to arrive, while the pump is idle?

You have no clue, as always.

If I remember off the top of my head, if the pump stops while you are out on the street....6% survival rate. They drag them to the hospital, so the criminal Industrial medical complex can build a ticket (charge insurance or the estate) tens of thousands of DOLLARS.

Thank goodness that you’re here. We’re saved now, all is well.

“Off the top of your head”. Heh. Pretty funny.

At least I know what I'm talking about, versus you bloviating, and trying to look like you know what you are talking about.

Troll who refuses to post a picture, knowing it would expose him as a false prophet...Nothing ever to see or read from this retard.

😎

6%? Uhh-huh, Yeah.

Nah.

Sorry. Don't buy your schit, Eelsucker91..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH