Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Gunner500 gives us “Tool Time for Killers”

Gunners current truck accessories for making dum-dums disappear is a Repr stoked with 176gr Lehigh tungsten drill bits, which provide a level of penetration John Holmes would approve of...Grins 😬

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Well Beav my friend, it finally happened, I knew posting pics would get me in trouble some day, an old buddy of mine that I told about this site years ago [don't think he's joined, but lurks] was reading this thread, his wife walked up behind him and said, oh dear god, that ^^^^^^^^^^^ picture is very disturbing, bud knows my handle here and told his wife, you know who that is too.

His wife asked, has he ever been in our house? bud said yes, several times and was probably wearing all but that rifle having dinner with us and the kids, OH DEAR GOD!!! I never knew, he seems so nice............Bud hollered WELL DUUUHH! to his wife as she walked away muttering dear god over and over again. laugh he sells insurance, she's a teacher LOL!

What ta hells amatter with folk? ; ]

Holy Shît....That’s almost as bad as a pards wife seeing you out with another women and wants to blow you up by telling your wife..

My takeaway from this is where you bud tells his wife you’ve been to dinner at their house many times packing an arsenal of death and she was totally unaware...Fûck’n Love It!

Sorry Gunner, you’ve been outed. 😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Haven't yet felt compelled to stick it in the front seat, but here's my Sig AR pistol.

[Linked Image]

The outdated quad rails tell you I've had it for a while.

Sadly, no one makes a modern style M-Lok rail system for this gun. That's the problem with proprietary ARs from Sig.

TRH,

Your Sig been running flawless? Mine haven’t had many hiccups. I’ve been pretty happy with them considering they are 100% out of the box with zero additives.

😎

“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Mine's been 100% flawless.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Josh....Good stuff on that table...A+

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Mine's been 100% flawless.

Copy 👍🏻

😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Depending on the mood I'm in............

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]AR15 10.5 by .com/photos/wareagle700/]X Ring, on [bleep]

or

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]WASR AK47 by .com/photos/wareagle700/]X Ring, on [bleep]

John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Palmetto 10.5" kit with SBA4 buttplate, Geislee SSA-E trigger, 3.5X ACOG green horseshoe reticle.
I like the firmness and extra inch length of the SBA4 over the SBA3. I did prefer the sling mount on the SBA3 though.
It has some cone flash hider, that is primarily designed to direct noise forward. Still pretty barky.
Super reliable a pretty accurate with match ammo.
I still like it, and really can't think of any improvements. Very efficient "pistol".

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by Terryk; 04/04/20.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Oh yeah....One day I’m gonna get me an Ak-47

Just don’t have the knowledge yet to buy a good one...Too many are junk.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my mom won't let me have any real, AR seater heater evil black weapons of assault mass destruction. So I have to play my pew-pew games in her basement with my toys....

[Linked Image from i26.photobucket.com]
[Linked Image from i26.photobucket.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by hanco
This ain’t no AR, but will spit out 8 rounds of 30-06 right fast. All correct H&R

Yowza!

Yeah. And it reloads faster. You don't have to take the old mag out. All you do is pop in a new en bloc clip of 8. And a 30-06 hits a lot harder than any 5.56mm. In terms of foot pounds per minute on target, the M1 Garand beats the AR15 every time.

No doubt.

I'll find a nice one again one of these days. Enjoyed the picture and info on yours.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well it appears not only has the "covid" gone exponential , so has canoe accidents.... unfortunately I fell victim to this very phenomenon...... frown

Luckily I had my trusty back-up warming my passenger seat, zombies beware..... wink
Behold the mighty H&R in .410 with a Toreazz 38 for stuffin in my trousers...

The gas mask comes in handy at the grocery store... people tend to give me a wide berth..... oh and notice how it is matchy matchy with the seat covers...... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Be aight if the radio worked

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

😎

PSA makes a good one from everything that's said about them..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Be aight if the radio worked

Slumy, you need seat covers... see my pic, spify that ride right up... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Fuggin dogs chewed the ass outta the seats

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Gunners current truck accessories for making dum-dums disappear is a Repr stoked with 176gr Lehigh tungsten drill bits, which provide a level of penetration John Holmes would approve of...Grins 😬

Well Beav my friend, it finally happened, I knew posting pics would get me in trouble some day, an old buddy of mine that I told about this site years ago [don't think he's joined, but lurks] was reading this thread, his wife walked up behind him and said, oh dear god, that ^^^^^^^^^^^ picture is very disturbing, bud knows my handle here and told his wife, you know who that is too.

His wife asked, has he ever been in our house? bud said yes, several times and was probably wearing all but that rifle having dinner with us and the kids, OH DEAR GOD!!! I never knew, he seems so nice............Bud hollered WELL DUUUHH! to his wife as she walked away muttering dear god over and over again. laugh he sells insurance, she's a teacher LOL!

Gunner, the fact that she's a school teacher will tell you everything. They've been brainwashed while learning to be a teacher. Several years ago when my son was still single, he lived in a bachelor pad with two other guys. Another good friend of his has a girl friend that's a school teacher. One night they had a party and his buddy was there with his girl friend. They were standing around in the kitchen talking about guns, shooting and hunting. This guy's girl friend was was very drunk and listening to the conversation. All of a sudden, she comes unglued and started yelling and screaming at these guys and was calling them terrorists, murderers, psychopaths. Her head was exploding. They had to ask them to leave.

Remember, these are the people who are indoctrinating the next generation of children of this country.

You bet and good god Stone, more proof liberals are indeed psychotic delusional mentally ill oxygen thieves, glad they showed the whore the door, hope your sons bud got shed of that thot asap.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Holy Shît....That’s almost as bad as a pards wife seeing you out with another women and wants to blow you up by telling your wife..

My takeaway from this is where you bud tells his wife you’ve been to dinner at their house many times packing an arsenal of death and she was totally unaware...Fûck’n Love It!

Sorry Gunner, you’ve been outed. 😂😎

LOL, yes, bud told her you've never been safer in your mamas arms as when that big crazy sombitch is around, is he ever coming back? she ask....................he just shook his head, I was LMAO on the phone as he told the story ; ]

Trump Won!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Jeebus...........if things were ever to go bad, having Gunner at the house for dinner would be handy. smile

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

😎

WASR 10,s are a rock solid platform
Upgradeable as hell
No one that knows anything about AKM,S or AK,s is gonna look down on your rig running a WASR 10.

Start looking on your immediate area Armlist for one????
FTF sale in public somewhere only......
Dont know about your states resident to resident sale laws
Lots of dudes desperate for money right now.
Used 500 to 650 ish depending on condition
New look at alantic fireams or grab a gun
700 to 750 ish

Wareagle got that wpn set up nice.
That stock set is killer!!!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by NH K9
Jeebus...........if things were ever to go bad, having Gunner at the house for dinner would be handy. smile

And you too my Friend, I think my poor buddy tried to get that through her head, probably didn't register.

Trump Won!
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,509
Posts18,472,370
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.