Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
That whole "as long as we both shall live" thing is kind of a deal breaker for me.

Anyone know a site where you can order a month to month rental bride...?

Or get a test drive?

Some say farmersonly.com

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB4

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Always wondered about them fellers that never scored in high school.
After reading all this, now I know.

While you guys were playing dungeons and dragons or whatever, we were banging your sisters

Laffing

Sure you were.... so were your character in D&D were you an elf or a Dragonborn?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Cousinsonly.com You'll have more in common.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Cousinsonly.com You'll have more in common.

Damn that made me laugh !

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VernAK
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I’ve dated Filipino’s and never had to deal with the family thing. But they were already here.

Slavyanka is Ukrainian, originally came here with a Canadian guy she met there. Found out too late he was bi-polar. He ended up committing suicide and leaving her with 2 kids and nothing else. Not even life insurance.

I met her at work and got to know her over a few years. She was a hard worker and was able to buy a house for her and her kids.

Through her I’ve met others from Eastern Europe. The majority of the marriages have worked out. Heard about a few older guys who got screwed over by much younger women. Roll of the dice and if you didn’t get a pre-nup you are a fool.

OTOH, if you take a beautiful young woman from metro Moscow and plunk her down in the middle of butt-fuque Alaska or the like, you’re asking for trouble.

Hey Hey!.......I live in Buttfuque, Alaska and I'm already surrounded by Russians. Don't be sending any more. smile

Can you folks up there really see the Motherland from your porches.................................

Like Sarah?

Geno

PS, with all the diversity here in the States, why shop elsewhere for an "exotic"? Heck, I've got one with Irish (by way of Canada to the US) and Latina (Mexican by way of AZ a long time ago).

PPS how many of these guys shop overseas because they are traditionalists and can't find an American woman who'll agree to - barefoot, pregnant, in the kitchen make me a sammi, and put another log on the fire- yet, the hope to find an Eastern European or Filipina that will?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I have a friend that got one from Russia.

She spent her required year (or however long the contract was) with him then left with all his money. It was basically her plan to get to and live in America.

I laughed.

Does he know you laughed? confused

Are you still his friend? wink

Hope all is well there T,

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
New a kid who married a South Korean girl while in the army. Once she got here and started working she got “educated” by the girls at work and dumped him. Costly lesson for him.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Geno, If you get a good one you will not have to put up with any shyte like you will one from here.

No bitching about shared housework or “my girlfriends said I shouldn’t do for you” or such silliness.

They know they got a good deal and they’re willing to work to keep it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S

While you guys were playing dungeons and dragons or whatever, we were banging your sisters

Laffing

Sure you were.... so were your character in D&D were you an elf or a Dragonborn?

Drove a 73 stingray and a dodge powerwagon to school, mud cricket magnet...while you were doing push ups and beatin your meat

😃

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Why isn't the boob survey thread attached to this discussion? I was hoping there was a connection.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lennie
Why isn't the boob survey thread attached to this discussion? I was hoping there was a connection.

There’s a connection, alright....Them bolt on boobies hubby bought Slutsuka go walking out the door along with 1/2 his income.

😜😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Geno, If you get a good one you will not have to put up with any shyte like you will one from here.

No bitching about shared housework or “my girlfriends said I shouldn’t do for you” or such silliness.

They know they got a good deal and they’re willing to work to keep it.

I have good one,

She made us a roll cake with jam and whipped cream filling this morning and is now making us some bread.

And, her retirement checks are bigger than mine!

Geno

In it is contentment

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
That whole "as long as we both shall live" thing is kind of a deal breaker for me.

Anyone know a site where you can order a month to month rental bride...?

There are areas in the city where you can buy a date by the hour, or night.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Laffing

Drove a 73 stingray and a dodge powerwagon to school, mud cricket magnet...while you were doing push ups and beatin your meat

😃

Don’t forget to mention your rattail, and cowboy boots.. oh and playing hank jr county boy can survive..

Push ups please i was playing d&d

Last edited by 79S; 04/04/20.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Laffing

Like VB,s ( virgin boys) that join the army, go to korea and lose their cherry to a korean whore in a club and lose their mind.
I Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve you marry me please.
Dumb fugg she has phugged half of the 2nd Infantry division and you love her??????
Cant tell a moron like that anything, mofo got his 1st sniff of puzzy and lost his fughing mind.
Fugg him ....
Let him get his whore wife back to the states.
Good luck dumbass...

prior to the russian and philpino tourist entertainment visa,s created to give korean women civil rights and get em out of prostitution.
All the korean whores were indentured servants basically to ahjama (bar owing korean women) sold into it by their families for money, rice paddy land , cars, tractors ect ect ect....
3 yr stint, ahjama retains the girls KA national ID card
Basically a korean without proof of citizenship until she gets it back when her 3 yrs are up or goes freelance hooker at the end.
Joe falls in love with a bucket head whore that still has time.
Pay off ahjama 3 4 5 k to get her KA card back.
Paying off time applies to white russian and Philippino whores also.

All " respectable" when joe marries em and brings back to the land of the big PX.

LOL!!!!

Anyone that has been to korea or around a large military base.
Knows exactly what I'm talking about .
Look at all the places owned by oldleather face korean women around em.....
LOL!!

Seen that society change about korean women from 1989- 90 to my last tour in 04- 05. 3 total
Korean women went from not being allowed to drive as a whole to flying ROC Army Black hawks during those 16yrs.

And are no longer whores at bars like the white russians and phillpino whores joe falls and love with now and brings back to the Big PX...
Ahjama,s are still korean women slave driving the whores in the club.

Always funny to see some 60 70 yr old on post at the px with a phillipino wife that is in her late teens or early 20,s.
Or dudes in the 30,s 40,s 50,s with a korean wife
paul harvey rest of the story schitt for those who know the gig
LOL!!!
And its easy to spot joes with russian and Philippino whore wives from korea.

All those catagories of losers cant get laid in the states?????
Travel 8k miles around the planet to fall in love with and marry a whore.
Then come back here and pretend no one knows the back story.

Loser.....
Lol!!!

the story of"Mimi" our honorary scout platoon korean whore we had my 1st tour in 89- 90 in 2/503rd on Camp Hovey. She was outta the Ace club in Tokuri .
Lol!!
Saturday nights get a raffle ticket for each beer or shot or drink you got
End of the night
All the whores line up
Winner of the raffle gets pick of whore for an all nighter and a new mink blanket
LMFAO!!!

She snagged a 2lt Transportion corps type officer .
Ran into her and hubby one day in 1991 at the PX on Ft Campbell.
You wanna talk about a deer in the headlights look she had.

Lol!!!
Mimi made it.......

Last edited by renegade50; 04/04/20.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I had a Battalion commander who married a Korean language teacher. Story comes out she had been to a party with a bunch of her students and the pulled train on her at the party.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50

Laffing

Like VB,s ( virgin boys) that join the army, go to korea and lose their cherry to a korean whore in a club and lose their mind.
I Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve you marry me please.
Dumb fugg she has phugged half of the 2nd Infantry division and you love her??????
Cant tell a moron like that anything, mofo got his 1st sniff of puzzy and lost his fughing mind.
Fugg him ....
Let him get his whore wife back to the states.
Good luck dumbass...

prior to the russian and philpino tourist entertainment visa,s created to give korean women civil rights and get em out of prostitution.
All the korean whores were indentured servants basically to ahjama (bar owing korean women) sold into it by their families for money, rice paddy land , cars, tractors ect ect ect....
3 yr stint, ahjama retains the girls KA national ID card
Basically a korean without proof of citizenship until she gets it back when her 3 yrs are up or goes freelance hooker at the end.
Joe falls in love with a bucket head whore that still has time.
Pay off ahjama 3 4 5 k to get her KA card back.
Paying off time applies to white russian and Philippino whores also.

All " respectable" when joe marries em and brings back to the land of the big PX.

LOL!!!!

Anyone that has been to korea or around a large military base.
Knows exactly what I'm talking about .
Look at all the places owned by oldleather face korean women around em.....
LOL!!

Seen that society change about korean women from 1989- 90 to my last tour in 04- 05. 3 total
Korean women went from not being allowed to drive as a whole to flying ROC Army Black hawks during those 17 yrs.

And are no longer whores at bars like the white russians and phillpino whores joe falls and love with now and brings back to the Big PX...
Ahjama,s are still korean women slave driving the whores in the club.

Always funny to see some 60 70 yr old on post at the px with a phillipino wife that is in her late teens or early 20,s.
Or dudes in the 30,s 40,s 50,s with a korean wife
paul harvey rest of the story schitt for those who know the gig
LOL!!!
And its easy to spot joes with russian and Philippino whore wives from korea.

All those catagories of losers cant get laid in the states?????
Travel 8k miles around the planet to fall in love with and marry a whore.
Then come back here and pretend no one knows the back story.

Loser.....
Lol!!!

the story of"Mimi" our honorary scout platoon korean whore we had my 1st tour in 89- 90 in 2/503rd on Camp Hovey. She was outta the Ace club in Tokuri .
Lol!!
Saturday nights get a raffle ticket for each beer or shot or drink you got
End of the night
All the whores line up
Winner of the raffle gets pick of whore for an all nighter and a new mink blanket
LMFAO!!!

She snagged a 2lt Transportion corps type officer .
Ran into her and hubby one day in 1991 at the PX on Ft Campbell.
You wanna talk about a deer in the headlights look she had.

Lol!!!
Mimi made it.......

Not so much anymore, Korean girls don’t give joe a second look. They have everything they need in Korea now.. that whole damn country is connected with the internet, majority of Seoul has WiFi, they have malls that will blow your mind. Now hooker hill, itaewon are thing of the past. Once yongsan shut down that place became a ghost town. Everything is down at Humphreys now, Casey still open because of the rocket bde up there. But the Korea you remember is pretty much gone forever.. now the joes falling in love with Filipino girls is still true, but they have to go find them and hope like hell they don’t get caught in those establishments.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We all know how you Tennessee boys roll.
Let me fix your obvious typo for ya......

Laffing

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Feb 2010, we fly out of the Stan after 12 month deployment. We land manas air base. Ran buy good ol US airforce anyone that’s been to Afghanistan before 2012 knows this place. Anyhow we are stuck there waiting on our ride back to the land of the big px ourselves.. we are wandering the shops, wander into one. This gal starts talking to us she asks where we are from, we said Alaska fort Richardson. She goes I’m from Palmer. At that point we are standing there trying to figure out he she is in manas Kyrgyzstan?? She speaks decent English, guess she met her husband there while she worked on the base and he saved her. Now too the best part she goes finds her co worker and holy mother ph ucking [bleep] this girl is drop dead gorgeous now this lady has our attention granted I’m married but trying to figure out this angle. That’s when the lady who was from Palmer said she needs husband, you guys want to marry. We were like wtf, this young girl was full blown Russian her dad was in the Russian army stationed in Kyrgyzstan and stayed after those countries gained independence. I always wonder if she ended up with a joe and came to the land of the big px.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I spent a few weeks drinking San Miguel beer and ignoring the Filipino gals at one bar in Angeles City, and mama-san finally got around to asking me if I was gay. "Nope- - - -they're all too young!" I ended up sleeping with her for free, and we split the profit from the cigarettes, other BX items, and liquor from my ration card that she sold on the black market! Anybody else ever have a hootch maid ask you to buy fabric softener for them? They were using it as conditioner for that waist-length hair!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 71 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,955
Posts18,480,430
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.