Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Heym06
This will hurt the fish and wildlife budget! Expect tag and license fees to climb. If not this year, next year! The return of dollars spent by out of state, hunters and fishermen, will not happen! The state will spend big dollars on lawsuits, filed over a couple hundred dollars! And no one wins in the long-term!

You lost me here.

What law suits?

Folks gonna sue because they did not get to purchase a license?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Heym06
This will hurt the fish and wildlife budget! Expect tag and license fees to climb. If not this year, next year! The return of dollars spent by out of state, hunters and fishermen, will not happen! The state will spend big dollars on lawsuits, filed over a couple hundred dollars! And no one wins in the long-term!

You lost me here.

What law suits?

Folks gonna sue because they did not get to purchase a license?

No because some azzwipe couldn't fulfill a dream wolf hunt, or get a fishing license! Scum sue for anything, it doesn't have to be logical! Of course i could be wrong!

Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Wondering what the situation will be by elk season.
Finally decided to bite the bullet and Got a Utah bull and cow tag for this year with an outfitter.
One year too late I guess.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
I fish Idaho quite a bit, but if Montana reciprocates I think that would be a good trade for me. We have more water here than Idaho.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Atcheson's newsletter arrived today. They say mule deer bookings are down 40%. Probably a lot of tags left over. Of course, if non-resident hunters are banned, there will be a lot of vacant tags.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Kenneth
So the big game online application for fall hunts is shutdown?
That would mean no non-resident hunts this fall.

Geezus.

Except for this guy, for some reason unbeknownst to me, bought my license and tags for deer already. So you’ll see one flatlander up in those beautiful mountains. And my oldest son, so two mouth breathers sucking wind in the high country.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GregW
They're all gonna follow suit...

Best case I think is no scouting but reinstate for fall seasons. I hope.

What would stop scouting? At this point, all NF and BLM lands are open and that's the large majority of hunting land in Idaho. Just the campgrounds are closed. You don't need any kind of license to scout.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
These people who work for the government that tell ya to stay home are telling us to do the worst thing we can do. Stay home , go stir crazy, and get fat and unhealthy is no way to combat a respiratory virus. The best thing is to get out in some good fresh air, get those lungs strong so if a virus comes along, your lungs will do much better. As for me, I finished my wife's Pinterst closet and cut N split more firewood. Going to take a good long walk tomorrow in the 7000 ac. public land near me. best thing we can do.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Hell it’s probably the people from those states that gave it to Idaho in the first place.

Probably? Of course it is!

Ketchum/Sun Valley started the plague here in Idaho, and a huge percentage of those infected there are Progressive insects fleeing their California enclaves.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Broomd I have no doubt that’s the case because the same thing is happening her in Summit county, Utah. Park City to be exact.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
If only Colorado would do the same!

Doubtful. Telling NRs to keep their money and stay home would be akin to CP&W punching themselves in their own ballsack.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

656 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 64 invisible), 3,179 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,290
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.