Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I would like to select myself least likely to make any list.

Oh Contrair....

Member most likely to share a hotdog with a dude while wearing spandex shorts at a boat show

Winner: Paul Barnard

Congrats. You made a list and you won!

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜Ž

Man, bicycling has been keeping me sane through this craziness.

GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No applause, just throw money....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higbean

You should become a stripper... much better odds

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is ā€œgoodā€ youā€™re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Aliens are watching again.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well shucks Salty...I thank you for those words.

In truth...Some of us have lost members to bans by Rick that we really donā€™t fully understand the reasoning behind Rickā€™s action.

With some missing certain members, others are rejoicing that the Fire is a better place without them. I make no judgement, either way.

But, thatā€™s sorta what this place is. Itā€™s a catch-all of individuals who teach, learn, entertain, fight, console, challenge and share experiences, both great, small, and frankly awful.

The Fire has been the always open biker bar that has scantly clad women, dead animals, cool guns, plain junk and personalities that canā€™t be hidden for very long, if youā€™re an active member.

Weā€™re a online social grinder, who challenges people coming through the door. Can you hang, or canā€™t you?

GFY is our welcome mat, if you need a hint as to what this place holds behind the doors...GFY is our sign.

But, once a member breeches the walls, takes a log and says, Iā€™m staying for the laughs, education and fights, and offers something in return for the fire that is warm, and sometimes hot as hell. Heā€™ll find a place, even amongst the most feral of us.

We all try in our own way to bring something to the Fire as an individual offering and contribution. Members can take it, or hate it, but in the end itā€™s up to each member to maintain their confidence and understand that this is the community that lies behind the sign GFY.

šŸ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
ā€œMolon Labeā€
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
GFY

Iā€™ll be busy for a while off in some p.ussy and playing with her DDs . You will have to manage without me for a bit.šŸ¤ šŸ‘

You Rock that ShĆ­t like you had a dick.....Good Luck Dawg! šŸ† šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higbean

MONEY SLUT!
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
what about handsome and charming

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse
what about handsome and charming

Dude....Weā€™re dudes...Thatā€™s GAY.
LMAO šŸ˜‚

Ok, maybe next year I will let Big Jim judge that category.

šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I personally want to give thanks for this wonderful display of recognition!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most missed advocate of 223 as a deer cartridge:

Steelhead

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

In truth...Some of us have lost members to bans by Rick that we really donā€™t fully understand the reasoning behind Rickā€™s action.

With some missing certain members, others are rejoicing that the Fire is a better place without them. I make no judgement, either way.

But, thatā€™s sorta what this place is. Itā€™s a catch-all of individuals who teach, learn, entertain, fight, console, challenge and share experiences, both great, small, and frankly awful.

The Fire has been the always open biker bar that has scantly clad women, dead animals, cool guns, plain junk and personalities that canā€™t be hidden for very long, if youā€™re an active member.

Weā€™re a online social grinder, who challenges people coming through the door. Can you hang, or canā€™t you?

GFY is our welcome mat, if you need a hint as to what this place holds behind the doors...GFY is our sign.

But, once a member breeches the walls, takes a log and says, Iā€™m staying for the laughs, education and fights, and offers something in return for the fire that is warm, and sometimes hot as hell. Heā€™ll find a place, even amongst the most feral of us.

We all try in our own way to bring something to the Fire as an individual offering and contribution. Members can take it, or hate it, but in the end itā€™s up to each member to maintain their confidence and understand that this is the community that lies behind the sign GFY.

šŸ˜Ž

Damn Beav, I had to read that twice.... with a tear in my eye..... GFY

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gents,

Important Update....Since last time when we collectively nominated and voted for our favorite and smartest Fire member, we have had a situational change that you may not be aware of....Itā€™s called Corona virus, or COVID-19.

Due to this recent onset of viral danger, I have been forced in lieu of cancelling our event, to actually accelerate the process for the safety of all of us.

With that said....Iā€™m naming the winners for each category. My hope is that you all will agree with my decisions and applaud the hard work and effort put forth to continue this tradition....Deep inside, I actually hope you all rage against the machine, and explain via posts why the winners selected suck and who the real winners are.

That is the true spirit of this place - discord, anger, PMS, tantrums, tampon extraction and genuine kinship amongst all of us in some form or fashion

With that said...Here are your 2019-2020 Winners ā€œGFY šŸ–•šŸ¾šŸ˜Ž

Best Video Depiction of Scope for Playground Hunting.

Winner: Higbean and his video parody of CumminsCowboy - ā€œI have candy in my pocketā€

Best Comedy Team by individuals that barely made it through the 3rd Grade.

Winner: Renegade50 & Slumlord aka ā€œRen & Stimpyā€

Best Comedy Solo performance on a thread

Winner: JackMountain ā€œWhen heā€™s ballz drunk on every Saturday Nightā€

Best Photography of the American Way

Winner: Sammo The guy just reaks of the American Spirit - and alcohol, weed, chewing tobacco, and hairspray.

Best Photography of Fish with Rusted Rifles Painted like a Gay Clown.

Winner: Big Stick

Best Political Commentary on all things Trump Politics

Winner: hatari ā€œThe doc keeps all of us calm and on point.ā€

Best Technical Explanation of why Optics are too hard for most of us to use properly.

Winner: Kingston

Most remarkable thread meltdown by a Troll witnessed by every Fire member

Winner: Elkslayer91

Most misunderstood member on the Fire because of his Avatar name

Winner: My brother, Irfubar who is not related to Fubarski

Member who is most in need of a vagina vacuuming, weekly

Winner: Gunwizard

Member who tries his best to bring a rancorous group to God, and fails miserably, but keeps trying

Winner: Pastor Wabigoon

Member who continues to kill big horned fur on public land.

Winner: GregW. Not to shabby for a Bee Keeper....hint

Member who tries his best and breaks all our hearts each year archery hunting.

Winner: dvdgeorge . 2020 ainā€™t looking good bro with hunting closures going off everywhere.

Member who has a memory like an Elephant/Oracle for all things said in a thread and will remind you of your stupidity

Winner: 79S

Member who has and makes cool rifles, gadgets and helps others who ask for help

Winner: Aalf.

Member who ran the worst Sock Puppet in recent Fire memory - multiple times

Winner: FredIII. Aka Frud

Member who is the newest to the Fire and is still posting

Winner: ???? Well thatā€™s uncomfortable.

And finally the category we have all been waiting for

Member who is the Smartest Man on Fire

Winner: Geno

Now, he canā€™t blow up my PM box with calls for a recount or crooked Russian voter collusion like he did last time.

Congratulations to all our above winners...Please understand I was under extreme pressure and duress to name some individuals as winners...Threats may have included mailing me Kleenex with Coronavirus snot...Price Waterhouse was not consulted, either.

šŸ˜Ž

In Memory

FieldGrade ā€œCharlieā€. Fire ainā€™t the same.

I go for a drive to the coast when I get bored.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I personally want to give thanks for this wonderful display of recognition!

So, deserved Sam....Your posts and photography have made many of us having a bad day or week feel better. Thatā€™s just a fact.

GFY šŸ–•šŸ¾šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I would like to select myself least likely to make any list.

Too late. You're already on the '6.5 Creedmoor is the Best Ever' list.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Gents,

Important Update....Since last time when we collectively nominated and voted for our favorite and smartest Fire member, we have had a situational change that you may not be aware of....Itā€™s called Corona virus, or COVID-19.

Due to this recent onset of viral danger, I have been forced in lieu of cancelling our event, to actually accelerate the process for the safety of all of us.

With that said....Iā€™m naming the winners for each category. My hope is that you all will agree with my decisions and applaud the hard work and effort put forth to continue this tradition....Deep inside, I actually hope you all rage against the machine, and explain via posts why the winners selected suck and who the real winners are.

That is the true spirit of this place - discord, anger, PMS, tantrums, tampon extraction and genuine kinship amongst all of us in some form or fashion

With that said...Here are your 2019-2020 Winners ā€œGFY šŸ–•šŸ¾šŸ˜Ž

Best Video Depiction of Scope for Playground Hunting.

Winner: Higbean and his video parody of CumminsCowboy - ā€œI have candy in my pocketā€

Best Comedy Team by individuals that barely made it through the 3rd Grade.

Winner: Renegade50 & Slumlord aka ā€œRen & Stimpyā€

Best Comedy Solo performance on a thread

Winner: JackMountain ā€œWhen heā€™s ballz drunk on every Saturday Nightā€

Best Photography of the American Way

Winner: Sammo The guy just reaks of the American Spirit - and alcohol, weed, chewing tobacco, and hairspray.

Best Photography of Fish with Rusted Rifles Painted like a Gay Clown.

Winner: Big Stick

Best Political Commentary on all things Trump Politics

Winner: hatari ā€œThe doc keeps all of us calm and on point.ā€

Best Technical Explanation of why Optics are too hard for most of us to use properly.

Winner: Kingston

Most remarkable thread meltdown by a Troll witnessed by every Fire member

Winner: Elkslayer91

Most misunderstood member on the Fire because of his Avatar name

Winner: My brother, Irfubar who is not related to Fubarski

Member who is most in need of a vagina vacuuming, weekly

Winner: Gunwizard

Member who tries his best to bring a rancorous group to God, and fails miserably, but keeps trying

Winner: Pastor Wabigoon

Member who continues to kill big horned fur on public land.

Winner: GregW. Not to shabby for a Bee Keeper....hint

Member who tries his best and breaks all our hearts each year archery hunting.

Winner: dvdgeorge . 2020 ainā€™t looking good bro with hunting closures going off everywhere.

Member who has a memory like an Elephant/Oracle for all things said in a thread and will remind you of your stupidity

Winner: 79S

Member who has and makes cool rifles, gadgets and helps others who ask for help

Winner: Aalf.

Member who ran the worst Sock Puppet in recent Fire memory - multiple times

Winner: FredIII. Aka Frud

Member who is the newest to the Fire and is still posting

Winner: ???? Well thatā€™s uncomfortable.

And finally the category we have all been waiting for

Member who is the Smartest Man on Fire

Winner: Geno

Now, he canā€™t blow up my PM box with calls for a recount or crooked Russian voter collusion like he did last time.

Congratulations to all our above winners...Please understand I was under extreme pressure and duress to name some individuals as winners...Threats may have included mailing me Kleenex with Coronavirus snot...Price Waterhouse was not consulted, either.

šŸ˜Ž

In Memory

FieldGrade ā€œCharlieā€. Fire ainā€™t the same.

I go for a drive to the coast when I get bored.

I live on the coast...Beach/Ocean is 60 yards off our deck....Heading home tomorrow, said the wife. šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Salty303
Beaver 10 my brother you've really outdone yourself here. I've sat back and pondered the cast of characters and even the wastes of band width many times here on the 'fire thinking there should almost be a 'fire Academy awards or such. But fug those ass hats you've done gone and come up with something way more meaningful.

I move that the awards hear by and forever forth be known as the Beaver awards. Obviously shortened to the Beaver. Not the Beav, that's gay leave that for Justin B. We'll need someone with artistic talent to come up with the not the Oscar. Mention is great but c'mon the winners need to be clutching a Beaver for it to really be meaningful cool

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

šŸ˜Ž

Way to torpedo a perfectly fucqed up thread with sincerity. Barf-a-roni, Beave.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Most missed advocate of 223 as a deer cartridge:

Steelhead

I hate to admit it, but I miss Steelhead, when I first came here he was posting Alaska pic's , he is one of the reasons I stayed..... as time went on he became a little surly, he would not hesitate to put your schit in the street and I kinda liked that.
Luckily he never directed his vitriol towards me, if he had I probably would have a different attitude and advocated burning him at the stake... hahahahha
But the fact remains his B.S. radar was very well tuned. He had Safariman and other scoundrels pegged long before anyone else.
I for one hope he is happy and content.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

šŸ˜Ž

Damn Beav, I had to read that twice.... with a tear in my eye..... GFY

Donā€™t go getting soft on me bro...We still may have meat packs in our near future. šŸ˜œšŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 65 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,949
Posts18,480,378
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.