Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The paranoid side of me thinks it's a little worrisome that they finally have a reason to inject every person on Earth, possibly against their will, in the name of saving humanity.

It’s also worrisome that millions of Americans go along with whatever concoction the MSM is pushing this week or month.

50% of the members here included. Minimum

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Barkoff
When (not saying if, because I think it's a surety) the vaccine hits the market, who's passing? Ive never had a flu shot that I can recall. Doubt I would get one for this either.
Bill Gates said it has to be given to every person on Earth. Be interesting to see if they try to force you by penalty of law.

Why would everyone on Earth have to take a vaccine? If one doesn’t take a Polio vaccine then gets Polio, how would that effect those who do take the vaccine?

Another good question could be” Why does every American have to be significantly affected by fear of something that’s rarely fatal? “

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The paranoid side of me thinks it's a little worrisome that they finally have a reason to inject every person on Earth, possibly against their will, in the name of saving humanity.

It’s also worrisome that millions of Americans go along with whatever concoction the MSM is pushing this week or month.

50% of the members here included. Minimum

I’ve noticed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Thinking outside the box is unnerving to some suckers, even on the Fire. Makes one wonder if they dont get some .Gov checks on the side. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Barkoff
When (not saying if, because I think it's a surety) the vaccine hits the market, who's passing? Ive never had a flu shot that I can recall. Doubt I would get one for this either.
Bill Gates said it has to be given to every person on Earth. Be interesting to see if they try to force you by penalty of law.

Why would everyone on Earth have to take a vaccine? If one doesn’t take a Polio vaccine then gets Polio, how would that effect those who do take the vaccine?

Another good question could be” Why does every American have to be significantly affected by fear of something that’s rarely fatal? “

Uh, control of the lemmings is necessary for the well being of the state- controllers. Something the Doc here explains quite well.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/05/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I had polio and smallpox vaccines. I had flu, shingles and pneumonia vaccines. My IQ is higher than my hat size and I figure if jag and firebalz are against it then logic would say it is probably a good thing.

I am however phugging terrified of the accompanying nano tags and testosterone inhibiting elements!!!!

LMFAO

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Lots of paranoid people here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This'll be mine, Ha

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Waders
"For the first time in human history, technology and global willpower have made the factors of Revelation 13:6-7 feasible." http://harbingersdaily.com/id-2020/

And strangely...this is not considered earth-shattering news. Even on a largely conservative site like this, when Revelation becomes present tense, folks will just shine it on and go about their daily lives. Mind boggling...

No Insult intended, but the biblical angle doesn't concern me.
The link to ID2020, and the partners in it do though.
Microsoft (Gates) the Rockefeller foundation, GAVI (the vaccine alliance funded to the tune of billions by Bill Gates.
https://id2020.org/alliance
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAVI#History

A quick search will give you all you need to know about Rockefeller's views toward humanity, depopulation, centralized global power etc....

No way I'm taking any Vaccine. This whole scenario reeks.
I just don't see how there's not something nefarious behind this pandemic.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by heavywalker

The MSM and .Gov says C-19 was made by a bat.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Jackmountain: I am with you on the having never had a "flu shot" - but in this instance I am rather certain I will partake of it.
Main reason is age and this diseases ability to "knock off" older folks. I am 72. And, of course< I don't want to contract the disease let it incubate in me and then my "spreading it around to others".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

It’s never too late to get microchipped

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Jackmountain: I am with you on the having never had a "flu shot" - but in this instance I am rather certain I will partake of it.
Main reason is age and this diseases ability to "knock off" older folks. I am 72. And, of course< I don't want to contract the disease let it incubate in me and then my "spreading it around to others".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

It’s never too late to get microchipped

Or to get your neighbors spayed or neutered.

Bob Barker is still alive and among us.....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ITEOTWAWKI

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I guess it's just me but...Bill Gates says this, Bill Gates says that, Bill Gates says... Jeff Bezos too...I get really tired of these egomaniac multi billionaires being experts on every goddam subject from interplanetary colonization, global warming, contagious diseases...just because they dominate the hi tech money world, people in the news and media world worship them and every word they utter. Jackass wants every goddam peasant like me in the world to get immunized so we can survive the free flow of trade from the cradle of disease, China, where he gets his electronic schidt built for slave labor prices.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

You'd have to admit that the virus "originating" 3 blocks from a lab where this type of virus was being studied, deserves at minimum, a second look.
That's the tip of the iceberg of the coincidences surrounding this event.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Have you had the polio, small pox and measles vaccines?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I had polio and smallpox vaccines. I had flu, shingles and pneumonia vaccines. My IQ is higher than my hat size and I figure if jag and firebalz are against it then logic would say it is probably a good thing.

I am however phugging terrified of the accompanying nano tags and testosterone inhibiting elements!!!!

LMFAO

mike r

How are those nano tags going to send powerful enough signals for the Mother Ship to receive them?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

Originally Posted by ribka

Have you had the polio, small pox and measles vaccines?

Big difference in the technology that exists now that didn't then. Big difference on the information we have now compared to then.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I take the free Flu shot at work each year, I rarely get sick BUT there is a down side. Since several members of my team refuse it I often have to cover for them while they are out sick.

Ted
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

They're not after your gun rights; they already have em grin grin grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (anothergun, arky65, Amos63, 35, 10gaugemag, 5 invisible), 1,944 guests, and 751 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,644
Posts18,533,689
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.