Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Last edited by Birdwatcher; 04/05/20.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
No health issues that were known of. The mid and young age deaths have been so rare, I have to think there was underlying that was unknown.

OTOH no one ever said ONLY older die. Every disease claims some of every age.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
People are passing all over from it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We had one death here yesterday in my hometown County where I was born and raised. Population of about 150,000
19 total cases now. Patient that died was a 40 year old female with pre-existing health problems. She lived in a State School type facility

Still no cases here in the County the Ranch is in. Very Rural.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rost495
No health issues that were known of. The mid and young age deaths have been so rare, I have to think there was underlying that was unknown.

Jeff, Fox had a lady who looked less than 40 on a few days ago. Her husband was an ex football player and he was a perfectly healthy non smoking fb coach about 45-50. He was in critical and had been on a ventilator a week. They had not been able to get him turned with any TX they had tried but didnt elaborate. She said if you get this to get in quick but the recs are to only go in if you're having trouble breathing. Take care.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Jeff, Fox had a lady who looked less than 40 on a few days ago. Her husband was an ex football player and he was a perfectly healthy non smoking fb coach about 45-50. He was in critical and had been on a ventilator a week. They had not been able to get him turned with any TX they had tried but didnt elaborate. She said if you get this to get in quick but the recs are to only go in if you're having trouble breathing. Take care.

A very good friend of mine died in the summer of 1978. He had a heart attack and dropped dead while bagging groceries. He was a perfectly healthy 17 year old baseball, basketball and football player; right up until he died. Autopsy showed that he had an unknown heart problem. My point is that sometimes people who appear to be perfectly healthy, aren't.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You can read about anything concerning COVID-19, but I've seen some reports which state that those with blood type "O" seem to have less severe reactions to the virus.

I also think that a person's individual DNA has something to do with it.

There's got to be some reason why some people die and other's just get a snotty nose.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Quite possible, B.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by acy

A very good friend of mine died in the summer of 1978. He had a heart attack and dropped dead while bagging groceries. He was a perfectly healthy 17 year old baseball, basketball and football player; right up until he died. Autopsy showed that he had an unknown heart problem. My point is that sometimes people who appear to be perfectly healthy, aren't.

Pretty sure they check for other health problems when you're laying in a hospital dying except for maybe a brain aneurysm or stuff found in exploratory surgery. What are the odds a 45 yo former pro FB player and active HS FB coach has significant health problems not found in routine health checkups, though carotid and cardiac vessels were probably not scanned.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by acy

Pretty sure they check for other health problems when you're laying in a hospital dying except for maybe a brain aneurysm or stuff found in exploratory surgery. What are the odds a 45 yo former pro FB player and active HS FB coach has significant health problems not found in routine health checkups, though carotid and cardiac vessels were probably not scanned.

Not sure what all they are testing for under those circumstances. Could be that they are making some assumptions and mostly just treating the symptoms.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m glad you found some WiFi to post this!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Everyone's name is on that calendar, so when it's your time to go, it's your time to go. Nothing you're gonna do about it.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You can read about anything concerning COVID-19, but I've seen some reports which state that those with blood type "O" seem to have less severe reactions to the virus.

There's got to be some reason why some people die and other's just get a snotty nose.

Assuming no co-morbidities, then as you say O+ blood type May be part of it along with some differences in the immune systems. Also, the receptors in the nose and GI system — the two tissue types the virus is apt to invade — may have some unique morphology that helps to deny the little beasties an open door.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My neighbor runs the labs in SA and he said the numbers illuminate the O theory. Who knows

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am an A+ !!
smile

Hate to hear about the 44 YO fellow, though

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I read the same.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
No health issues or no KNOWN health issues?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Everyone's name is on that calendar, so when it's your time to go, it's your time to go. Nothing you're gonna do about it.

Fifteen years running EMS, learned that when God says "It's your day"... It's your day...

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S

grin Hotspot Yo, where ya been?

$25 additional. AT&T is giving unlimited data until the crisis is over, I live in a one or two bar location but it’s good enough to videoconference and I can change the contract back any time.

Sure beats the crap out of $60 WiFi and a year contract 😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by 79S

grin Hotspot Yo, where ya been?

$25 additional. AT&T is giving unlimited data until the crisis is over, I live in a one or two bar location but it’s good enough to videoconference and I can change the contract back any time.

Sure beats the crap out of $60 WiFi and a year contract 😎

i pay 65 on my ph unlimited everything hot spot included.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 45 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,238
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.