Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by longarm
I've never had a flu shot and intend to keep it that way.

Me either but decided that I don't want to be responsible for killing off some senior or immune compromised person, so I'll do it. Sometimes, it isn't just "all about me."

If you are genuinely concerned re others you'd suck start a .45

Oh so witty. But what's to be expected from someone only interested in himself?

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by jackmountain
When (not saying if, because I think it's a surety) the vaccine hits the market, who's passing? Ive never had a flu shot that I can recall. Doubt I would get one for this either.
Bill Gates said it has to be given to every person on Earth. Be interesting to see if they try to force you by penalty of law.

Why would everyone on Earth have to take a vaccine? If one doesn’t take a Polio vaccine then gets Polio, how would that effect those who do take the vaccine?

Another good question could be” Why does every American have to be significantly affected by fear of something that’s rarely fatal? “

You mean something like vaccine? You are mighty fearful, apparently.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
With 2 pages of immunizations since being in the military, I've probably already got the nanotech in me (j/k...that stuff isn't real)

So...why not?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Lots and lots of assumptions here. The biggest is that there will be a vaccine. None was ever found for the other two coronaviruses, SARs and MERs .

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Lots and lots of assumptions here. The biggest is that there will be a vaccine. None was ever found for the other two coronaviruses, SARs and MERs .

The explanation given for that is that they disappeared from the scene before development of the vaccine was complete. Hopefully we will see the same with SARs II.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
When (not saying if, because I think it's a surety) the vaccine hits the market, who's passing? Ive never had a flu shot that I can recall. Doubt I would get one for this either.
Bill Gates said it has to be given to every person on Earth. Be interesting to see if they try to force you by penalty of law.

Why would everyone on Earth have to take a vaccine? If one doesn’t take a Polio vaccine then gets Polio, how would that effect those who do take the vaccine?

Another good question could be” Why does every American have to be significantly affected by fear of something that’s rarely fatal? “

I didn’t say vaccine ,c.ocksucker

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

I didn’t say vaccine ,c.ocksucker

But it certainly does sound like you are fearful of it. I feel sorry for you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why Leroy? why do you come here ? Do you enjoy being made a fool off?

I don't think gee, I am going to go on the Democratic underground and be a turd in the punch bowl.....

What kind of self loathing dipshit does these things?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Liberals are cancer to the US of A. We need a vaccine that will eliminate liberals and that should do away with the queers also.

Life is good live it while you can.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by irfubar
Why Leroy? why do you come here ? Do you enjoy being made a fool off?

I don't think gee, I am going to go on the Democratic underground and be a turd in the punch bowl.....

What kind of self loathing dipshit does these things?

I enjoy watching the train wrecks here and I like representing a group of folks that also like to hunt and shoot and maybe don't suck the fruitjuice that you've been squeezing.

I've never been on Democratic Underground, but several here, quite a few in fact, have bragged about going on DU for fun.

No self loathing here. Just marching to a different drum. Does that really bother you all that much? I see it bothers ol' TrueGrit, so I'll just hang out here a while longer if you don't mind.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
I've noticed that an HIV/AIDS vaccine hasn't been forthcoming. There's said to be 38 million unquarantined cases out there with no identification or restrictions on its carriers. Not every disease can be vaccinated against.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Lots of paranoid people here.
Which ones? The ones that are afraid they'll die of C19 if everyone isn't vaccinated or the ones who don't feel a vaccine is necessary for a treatable disease?

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (257man, 260Remguy, 222ND, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 61 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,690
Posts18,534,494
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.