Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
One of my best friends from HS married a Pilipino gal back when he was around 40 or so. I never met her but judging by the pics he posted, she was an older gal and uglier than a mud fence. He ended up moving to the Philippines with her and her extended family and still lives there as far as I know. Rusty always was an odd guy………..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The modern version of mail order is online dating sites. I don't know how the odds of getting a good one compare. There are some real losers on any of those sites. After my 1st wife died, I got on a Christian site. Being a Christian site certainly doesn't guarantee anything but the odds of meeting a good one are probably slightly better. I met my current wife on there and we've been married 11 years now.

I knew a minister who'd lost his wife. He did the same thing. I read his profile. Sheesh! You needed a PhD in theology to figure out what he was talking about. He probably scared off some very fine women.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
It's for real.... I have two friends who got 'em... Both quite happy..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
akasparky:

Interesting video that brought some old memories to the surface. The worst thing a Caucasian could do was shop in Thailand. Decide what one wanted and then send in a girlfriend or local to make the purchase. Locals could always cut a way better deal than a foreigner.

Last edited by 1minute; 04/06/20.

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, it's real all right.

Back in the mid-90's, I was in the process of gnawing my own arm off, trying to get away from Satan (Wife 1.0). I don't remember how I signed up, but somehow I got on a mailing list for Russian brides. I wasn't serious about it; I was just bored. Every month, I'd get a diskette and letter explaining the month's lineup. There were real hot looking ones and they'd have glamorous bios.

Svetlana: 23. Grew up in suburban Moscow. She is a retired gymnast with degrees in Chemistry and Human Sexuality. She works as a model.

Svetlana would have a red cross across her picture. She was already taken along with most of the first dozen or so.

Then there'd be:

Olga: 38. Born and raised in Dreckistan. Went to work in People's Ammunition Factory #2 at age 17. She mops floors. She has 3 kids by 4 fathers. She is missing a nostril.

Olga's picture looks like an industrial accident. She's available.

This went on for about 2 years. In the meantime, I'd met KYHillChick and gotten loose from The Dark One. Finally, they stopped sending diskettes.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thailand 2020 Population roughly 70M

CV-19 Data 4/07/2020
2,258__Confirmed
1407__ Active
824 ___Recovered
27____ Deaths

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not mail order but 4 of the guys that I worked with in China married Chinese women and are doing well
At least they were there for a while and had time to get to know them better. Mail order is marrying someone you don't know. Of course nothing's guaranteed but knowing them a little ups the odds considerably.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No way in hell Sir, mainly for fear of loosening the dog, cat, bat plaque that has resided for decades from their insides, and forcing it, and the fumes that must accompany it out of every orifice, plus, I have no desire to make 'their' patina glisten, another plus, I stick to, and am only attracted to my own kind.

Trump Won!
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by gunner500
No way in hell Sir, mainly for fear of loosening the dog, cat, bat plaque that has resided for decades from their insides, and forcing it, and the fumes that must accompany it out of every orifice, plus, I have no desire to make 'their' patina glisten, another plus, I stick to, and am only attracted to my own kind.

Now there is a racist!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Hectortwsp
Originally Posted by gunner500

Now there is a racist!

Stating a preference, then going into detail about why, is not racist sir, plus, I was being nice leaving 'rats' off their daily menu.

Trump Won!
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
With this Covid 19 crap going on there are some real deals on brides from China, BOGO ,FREE SHIPPING.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In sourcing jobs American women don`t want to do any more.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My ex neighbor bought one from Russia. He had to warranty the first one. The replacement was a ringer for a stripper, sexy as hell. She was the best yeller I've heard.....not yelling from the bedroom, but the front yard.

Didn't look like a bargain to me.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1lessdog, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 160user, 67 invisible), 2,241 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,397
Posts18,506,922
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.