Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by VaHillbilly
I have had several T3/T3x rifles chambered in .300 Win, every one of them were excellent rifles ( I sold my best one to a buddy that offered me $100 more than I paid for it, " his" Superlite .300 Win shoots one tagged hole @100 yds ( yet another rifle I should have kept 😁) I have a Sports South special Superlite .300 Win in My safe that shoots sub MOA with my handloads.....These are fantastic do-all rifles but this site has quite a large "Pink panty" recoil crowd that Cant believe anyone can subject themselves to such recoil punishment As it would almost certainly brake them in half....Even though you did not ask opinions on caliber They will certainly suggest you buy a Creed 😁.....Good luck....Hb

I will admit to being one of the "Pink Panty" crowd. I don't hunt anything that requires a 300 win as my llttle 250 Savage does nicely.

HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VaHillbilly
I have had several T3/T3x rifles chambered in .300 Win, every one of them were excellent rifles ( I sold my best one to a buddy that offered me $100 more than I paid for it, " his" Superlite .300 Win shoots one tagged hole @100 yds ( yet another rifle I should have kept 😁) I have a Sports South special Superlite .300 Win in My safe that shoots sub MOA with my handloads.....These are fantastic do-all rifles but this site has quite a large "Pink panty" recoil crowd that Cant believe anyone can subject themselves to such recoil punishment As it would almost certainly brake them in half....Even though you did not ask opinions on caliber They will certainly suggest you buy a Creed 😁.....Good luck....Hb

Unlike the "pink panty" crowd, some people are unwilling to accept the fact that everybody shoots better when they practice in higher volumes, and everybody, regardless of how tough they think they are, shoots high volumes better with less recoil than more. Not everyone may need the level of shooting proficiency provided by practicing in such high volume, but the benefit in shooting precision of lower recoil is factual, not imaginary.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
There are 5 Tikka T3/T3X rifles in my gun safe. Yes, I really like them.

30-06
270 Win
6.5x55
6.5 Creedmoor

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
[quote=VaHillbilly] I have had several T3/T3x rifles chambered in .300 Win, every one of them were excellent rifles ( I sold my best one to a buddy that offered me $100 more than I paid for it, " his" Superlite .300 Win shoots one tagged hole @100 yds ( yet another rifle I should have kept 😁) I have a Sports South special Superlite .300 Win in My safe that shoots sub MOA with my handloads.....These are fantastic do-all rifles but this site has quite a large "Pink panty" recoil crowd that Cant believe anyone can subject themselves to such recoil punishment As it would almost certainly brake them in half....Even though you did not ask opinions on caliber They will certainly suggest you buy a Creed 😁.....Good luck....Hb

Unlike the "pink panty" crowd, some people are unwilling to accept the fact that everybody shoots better when they practice in higher volumes, and everybody, regardless of how tough they think they are, shoots high volumes better with less recoil than more. Not everyone may need the level of shooting proficiency provided by practicing in such high volume, but the benefit in shooting precision of lower recoil is factual, not imaginary.[/quot

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Tikka misses much mechanically and mechanics just "happen" to matter. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Doubly so...in their L/A offerings,due COAL,if only as per always. A Teeker 300 Hunnert Belted,will be easily slapped around by chamberings of lesser capacity,in other offerings,due the difference in Mechanics(RPM/COAL/Throat Geometry). Conjure up THE best Teeker 300Winny pitch and the peecture sure in the fhuqk,ain't very purty. Hint.

No boolit thus far cited is worth a fhuqk and very easily slapped around by a .473" offering,if only for fhuqking starters. Hint.

Facts & Physics ain't for everyone,which never ain't not fhuqking hilarious. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

208 eld-m don’t mind being jumped. Same with 200 eld-x

What .473 bullet combo can hang with a 208 at 2950.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rather a Pole Vault,than a jump in a Teeker 'Winny. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 200 ELD-X has a "whopping" .597 G1 drag function,though in fairness the 208 ELD-M is a .690 version of same and though that sounds better(because it is)...2950fps is a Pipe DREAM in a Teeker. That due both the aforementioned COAL "latitude" and barrel length to boot. A Pole Vault from sub 3.4" do NOT help velocity(due intrusion),but the notion IS funnier than fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

I hear the 180 7mm ELD has a .796 BC and needn't Nuclear Pressure Levels and Delusions,to arrange nice thangs by .473" default. Toss same in a 700,with Lapooey Virgins,enjoy (5) pokes in the belly,lotsa land chasin' room,the recoil reduction and a pile driving ass. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Mebbe for even more oblivious humor,set a 208 alongside a 'Winny case,at Teeker COAL "latitude". Don't forget,that some folks actually shoot,while you "get" to Google about it. Hint. Laughing!

You CLUELESS Boobs are a fhuqking Riot! Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Never seen a 208, or set it in a 300 case. Nor got it to 2950. Nor shot it out of a wood pecker.

Laffin.

Thanks for the chuckle.

By the way that fieldcraft is still waiting for a check with ur name on it.

Just for laughs I’ll sell it to you for a grand. You can rebarrel it to 7mm-08 and post a billion pictures of it in a river next to fish.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (300_savage, 69sportfury, 17CalFan, Alan_C, akpls, 11 invisible), 1,585 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,562
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.