Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Salty303
1900 died of CV19 in the US yesterday up about an 11% increase from the previous days total and trending up . Sure hope the trend flattens and starts to reverse soon.

"New cases" were reported.

"New cases", means cases that weren't reported before.

Liberal states, using the "new" CDC guilelines that mandate that everbody that dies had Covid, are now recategorizing deaths from earlier months as Covid, to keep the "new" numbers up.

This is on top of approximately 6-700 people a day that were previously listed as dying of pneumonia, that are now listed as dying from Covid.

Gotta keep pumpin up the hysteria.

You forgot (as usual and conveniently) that distancing doesn’t work.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deerstalker
1900 died of CV19 in the US yesterday up about an 11% increase from the previous days total and trending up . Sure hope the trend flattens and starts to reverse soon.

how many abortions? how many drunk driving? how many drunks falling down and drowning in their own vomit, because they are locked down? yes this [bleep] is bad but I see overreaction x10
Can I ask you a genuine question? Which in your opinion is worse, a Dem governor who has shut down a lot of businesses TEMPORARILY, not including gun stores in essential services and having them shut down for awhile, or the laws just passed in Virginia, including a Red Flag Law, etc.? Bear in mind, variants on these are already in effect in California and New York state. Probably elsewhere too. Simple question without elaboration.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Let’s see.

All of you self righteous, chest beating, flag waving patriots here,,, you gonna vote against Trump in November?

He is the globalist architect of all this according to you geniuses.

Whatcha gonna do, ladies ? The floor is open.

Trump beats anything that's available. He really pizzed me off when he signed the $2+ trillion dollar relief package. As a man you stand for what you believe in and don't suck a willie for a vote or a dollar. But I can see where some men don't feel that way, or are they really ladies?

Ohhh,,,now I see. Let’s split the difference, eh ?

Milquetoast. Neither hot nor cold.

What happened to the staunch, right down the line patriot ?

I just call things the way I see them, not how someone else tells me to see them. I'm not use to being told what to do, I divorced that one 36 years ago.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So is Trump part of the Cabal or fighting against it?
It's so hard to keep up these days.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski

"New cases" were reported.

"New cases", means cases that weren't reported before.

Liberal states, using the "new" CDC guilelines that mandate that everbody that dies had Covid, are now recategorizing deaths from earlier months as Covid, to keep the "new" numbers up.

This is on top of approximately 6-700 people a day that were previously listed as dying of pneumonia, that are now listed as dying from Covid.

Gotta keep pumpin up the hysteria.

The 1900 new cases are people that died yesterday that tested positive for covid 19. There are probably other deaths yesterday that haven't yet been confirmed as covid 19 yet that are, but they obviously wouldn't be included in the 1900.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

how many abortions? how many drunk driving? how many drunks falling down and drowning in their own vomit, because they are locked down? yes this [bleep] is bad but I see overreaction x10
Can I ask you a genuine question? Which in your opinion is worse, a Dem governor who has shut down a lot of businesses TEMPORARILY, not including gun stores in essential services and having them shut down for awhile, or the laws just passed in Virginia, including a Red Flag Law, etc.? Bear in mind, variants on these are already in effect in California and New York state. Probably elsewhere too. Simple question without elaboration.

EE, the problem is we don't KNOW that these shutdowns are temporary do we? how many temporary actions after 911 are still with us or have been enhanced?
Hell, I don't have any answers any more then any of the rest on here.
we are all just flapping our gums just to hear our teeth click.

Last edited by deerstalker; 04/11/20.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Let’s see.

All of you self righteous, chest beating, flag waving patriots here,,, you gonna vote against Trump in November?

Trump beats anything that's available. He really pizzed me off when he signed the $2+ trillion dollar relief package. As a man you stand for what you believe in and don't suck a willie for a vote or a dollar. But I can see where some men don't feel that way, or are they really ladies?

Ohhh,,,now I see. Let’s split the difference, eh ?

Milquetoast. Neither hot nor cold.

What happened to the staunch, right down the line patriot ?

I just call things the way I see them, not how someone else tells me to see them. I'm not use to being told what to do, I divorced that one 36 years ago.

At least you stepped forward, Pard. Respect you for that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

EE, the problem is we don't KNOW that these shutdowns are temporary do we? how many temporary actions after 911 are still with us or have been enhanced?
Hell, I don't have any answers any more then any of the rest on here.
That's a good point. I wasn't scared at all after 911 and certainly didn't like the Patriot Act and still don't. That's the main one I can think of, although many small things changed. One of the biggest threats are businesses going along with the government on stuff that isn't even law and sometimes is against the law, but leaving individuals with little choice but to go along with their Draconian measures. Currently, there are certainly some abuses going on...the Mississippi fining of people seemingly going along with governmental edicts and staying in their vehicles but gathering in the parking lot for services really stands out. But most of the stuff the .gov has done looks common sensical if there is anything at all to the COVID and I personally think there is. It remains to be seen whether this is some sort of power grab by the big boys either before or after the fact. Right now, in my location, there have been few abuses-none really. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Let’s see.

Ladies, no pontificators here ?

What’s happened to all of the “it’s black or it’s white cadre” ?

Surely there’s amongst you someone who’ll step forward ?

Patriots,,,,,where are y’all ?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Let’s see.

Ladies, no pontificators here ?

What’s happened to all of the “it’s black or it’s white cadre” ?

Surely there’s amongst you someone who’ll step forward ?

Patriots,,,,,where are y’all ?

Now where ohh where have the Patrick Henrys run off to, I wonder ?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
We are seeing the most draconian measures enforced at all levels of government that we've ever seen in our lifetimes, and yet rather than being alarmed by the things going on, so many of you applaud. People are being arrested for spending too much time outside, and you applaud. - - -Etc. - - - -YOU ARE IN IMPRISONED, willingly, and you're too blind to see it.
Although overblown, a well-written post which seems effective in advancing a general point about the matter of liberty, and maintaining it as a bottom line issue. This post overstates some things, states grand assumptions about what I and others are thinking, and doing, and not doing, and are/are not willing to do - etc. A good bit of speculation and hyperbole - but effective in some ways.

My view is that this overall crisis experience will serve as a crucible for thought and decisions about issues that many people have not heretofore considered - that it is going to open eyes and concentrate minds in big ways, and greatly influence what people in this country will be prepared and willing to do in the future under certain conditions, and what they will not be willing to do. As sad and difficult as it has been for so many, it has served as a decent test case about one's consideration. compassion and cooperation as well as the roles and powers of our government. In this unusual instance, I think people have behaved and accepted behaviors in ways that, in some cases, they would repeat - and in some cases would NOT repeat. Much of this was a big surprise - and a big test of principles - personal and societal. The USA did not get to where it is due to the thoughts and actions of dumb and unprincipled people - but rather the opposite. Our times, events and social; makeup are different from the times of earlier crises. As needed, this experience will focus a lot of thinkng. Inside every REAL individual burns the love of, and yearning for, personal freedom. I see much hope in this awakening.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by CCCC
Although overblown, a well-written post which seems effective in advancing a general point about the matter of liberty, and maintaning it as a bottom line issue. This post overstates some things, states grand assumptions about what I and others are thinking, and doing, and not doing, and are/are not willing to do - etc. A good bit of speculation and hyperbole - but effective in some ways.

LOL. coulda just said "you have a point but you're FOS."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 1minute
Other than a bunch of events being canceled, Cookie and I are pursuing all of our normal in/out door activities.

Typical government employee response. Nothing ventured, but the pay check keeps coming in.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let’s see.

Seeing that you asked,
I stated this when he signed that bloated 2.2T give away.
No, I will not vote for him again.
He started to lose me on the 2A a while back and he hasn't shown he can be trusted with red flag laws or having a Justice department that will stand up for the 2A in his second term.
He sucks on 4th and 5th amendment issues. My God, his whole presidency has been messed up because of a bogus FISA warrant and he turns around and reauthorizes them and other crap in the Patriot Act? What's up with that?
He has spent enough money to make a Democrat green envy. Remember that first bloated spending bill that Paul Ryan gave him and he said that he would never sign another bill like it? Boy was that a lie, just like his campaign promise to shrink the deficit.
Troops back from the Middle East? Nope
Right now his Justice Department is standing idle while states are running rampant over peoples rights. Governors are doing things that are not in their power according to their states constitution or the Federal constitution.
He has overseen this total debacle that he got into and has failed the American people miserably.
Don't give me that tired old line of would you rather have Hillery. That's like saying it's better to have gonorrhea than aids.

Voting for the lesser of two evils still give you evil.
I will not and never have voted for a Democrat.
I take my vote seriously, It doesn't belong to a party it belongs to me.
It wasn't given to Romney or McCain. They were trash then, now all the people that voted for them call them trash too.

I don't just give lip service about our founding fathers. I study them and try to emulate them. I hold the constitution in high regards.
You can do what you like with your vote. That's YOUR right, the same as me.
Maybe I will just write in Daniel Morgan or Thomas Paine again...

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RUM7

He's golfing; but he's not getting paid. Oh, and he can't be bought.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks. Clear as mud. Lol

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks. Clear as mud. Lol

I'm sure we'll find out more after this next election.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read this whole thread and am laughing hard and long.

To one side why don't you all get together in a big group, hug each other, kiss each others' babies, bring granny and old uncle Henry along, and have a giant BBQ. Wash it down with drinks of water from the cup hanging at the town square pump.

To the other side keep digging the hole deeper and pull more sagebrush over the top...should work, until it rains.

This was like watching monkeys throwing their schidt at each other.

...think I'll go fishing...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T

I wonder that myself, Trump talks a good game and I usually agree with his calls. But some of the things he says and does sure makes a person wonder which side he's on. Look no further than the WHO, he said everyone was going to pay their fair share when he was running for POTUS. I'd say he missed that big time on this ordeal.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

a-s....i realize the flag doesn't stop viruses and such........wackems post a little dramatic?..yes ....but some good points......I do believe some of the things going on right now are over the top..

am I afraid ?...only over what this bullscchit over extended shut down will bring......

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,974
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.