Campfire Greenhorn

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by duck911
The Brother's Fubars have hijacked the thread, but it's been nice while it lasted. Where is elkhumps?

Fubarski smoked your ass as far as being correct about the "covid"

Do you REALLY align with Fubarski? I'm not a big mini-irfubarski fan but you are WAY better than that. You like to troll but I think there may be a decent dude underneath the trolling......

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Just the other day my wife was asking why the dog's breath smells like chit.....

I was like, uhhhhh, hell if I know...

And she never clued in on the dogs name being Bidet...........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Goes to show you know absolutely nothing about the plight of the small business owner.........
The government cheese, check and pension is payed for by the private sector... dummy

You continue to make no sense, and like the other day, not answer questions that might self incriminate.

1) I work my AZZ off and have for 25 years building 911 systems. My work saves lives, and I come home at night feeling kinda OK about my contribution to society.

2) Based on your comments, I have no reason to believe you are a successful SMB owner, and I have never said otherwise. I tend to trust and believe fellow man first, until proven otherwise

3) I happen to be at the tiny end of "covid stimulus", but what little I am going to use it to support local business.

4) .... you get to fill this in. Since you have been lobbing insults at me non-stop.............. What's your story? The difference between you and me is, I wouldn't JUDGE how you spend whatever you get, because I believe you are free to make your own decisions.

I make no sense to you because you cannot possibly comprehend what an entrepreneur goes through to survive.... in spite of the government.
A clue..... without the private sector your job would not exist....
As far as me insulting you, it started with you touting the "covid" sky is falling , do as you are told or you will be responsible for granny's death nonsense... I have noticed you have abandoned that horse.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Brother's Fubars have hijacked the thread, but it's been nice while it lasted. Where is elkhumps?

Fubarski smoked your ass as far as being correct about the "covid"

Do you REALLY align with Fubarski? I'm not a big mini-irfubarski fan but you are WAY better than that. You like to troll but I think there may be a decent dude underneath the trolling......

You should post this on the "backhanded compliment thread"

You and others may hate Fubarski but prove how he was wrong regarding the " covid"

He has been more accurate than you... so what does that say about your judgement?

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
In .GOV language, this babble meant that I put my wife's DOB in incorrectly... So obvious... Glad they just came out and said that.... Oh, now I see the SpouseBirthDt pat. Chit. When it comes, I am buying an air compressor... smile

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Dear Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info customer:

We could not accept your Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info return due to the error(s) listed below.

Your Submission ID is; removed

To resolve this error please visit https://www.freefilefillableforms.com/#/fd/eip.rejection.faqs and use the error code below to determine your next steps.

Then sign in to your Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info account at https://www.freefilefillableforms.com removedayment Fix your error(s) and submit your return again. Be sure to re-enter the date in the Step 2 tab of Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info.

If you are unable to resolve the error(s), you can print and submit your tax return to the IRS by mail.

Here is your error(s):
Issue : Business Rule IND-526 - If 'PINTypeCd' in the Return Header has the value "Self-Select On-Line" and the filing status of the return is married filing jointly and each of the following does not have a value: ['SpecialProcessingLiteralCd' and 'CombatZoneCd' and 'SpecialProcessingCodeTxt' and 'SpouseDeathDt'], then 'SpouseBirthDt' in the Return Header must match the e-File database.

The following information may help you determine the form at issue:
Field/Xpath: /efile:Return/efile:ReturnHeader/efile:Filer[1]/efile:SpouseSSN

This email was generated by an automatic system that is not monitored for responses.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I think its really great that we are going to be given the opportunity to give all this money to China.

Sure..Jeff Bezos and the Walton family are gonna get it first.....but then off to Red China it goes.

China is not gonna pay for this disaster.......they are gonna get paid!

Chinamart and mail order Chinamart are going to make a killing. Nike is going to have to make their sweat shops work overtime. This is a win for China.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My name starts with A I’ll get tomorrow!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I think its really great that we are going to be given the opportunity to give all this money to China.

Sure..Jeff Bezos and the Walton family are gonna get it first.....but then off to Red China it goes.

Chinamart and mail order Chinamart are going to make a killing. Nike is going to have to make their sweat shops work overtime. This is a win for China.

What a shame this would be.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am not sure this will be true going forward... the public is turning against China, Trump will continue to hammer them with sanctions. The world I believe will move away from China.
Trump will mandate certain critical things will be required to be manufactured here in the future.

The poison dog food and drywall was easy to paste over, the "covid" not so much

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I make no sense to you because you cannot possibly comprehend what an entrepreneur goes through to survive.... in spite of the government.
As far as me insulting you, it started with you touting the "covid" sky is falling , do as you are told or you will be responsible for granny's death nonsense... I have noticed you have abandoned that horse.

Dumbazz. My job *IS* private sector. I don't work for gov't and I don't work for a publicly traded company. We are privately held. 300 employees, $900 million a year in top line rev. Profit share and bonuses. I am fully engaged.

You keep making accusations and insults, but yet I STILL assume the best in you and choose to believe you are a great SMB business owner.

So..................... you insult me for using my little stimulus to support SMB locally.

And all I have asked since is, what are you doing with yours?

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
We ain't poor enough to get any of it.

Mathew 22: 37-39

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by cra1948
We ain't poor enough to get any of it.

Good on ya! We just missed the cut-off. Doesn't matter to me either way, it was going to get donated or spent locally no matter what.

Last edited by duck911; 04/13/20.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dumbazz. My job *IS* private sector. I don't work for gov't and I don't work for a publicly traded company. We are privately held. 300 employees, $900 million a year in top line rev. Profit share and bonuses. I am fully engaged.

You keep making accusations and insults, but yet I STILL assume the best in you and choose to believe you are a great SMB business owner.

So..................... you insult me for using my little stimulus to support SMB locally.

And all I have asked since is, what are you doing with yours?

I have no clue if I am getting a check... frankly don't want one. If they send it to me I will save it. As I am with all the cash I can in order to survive what may come next.... no bail outs for main st.
And I feel an obligation to pay my employees....

Oh and as far as your company being private sector.... yes, but where does the money come from? the government, without the 911 contract you would not exist.

Also I hear calling 911 is a good way to order pizza.... LMAO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am not sure this will be true going forward... the public is turning against China, Trump will continue to hammer them with sanctions. The world I believe will move away from China.
Trump will mandate certain critical things will be required to be manufactured here in the future.

You can bet China is rubbing Buddha’s belly for good luck that Trump won’t survive this crisis on Nov. 3rd, knowing if he see’s another 4 years. He’ll make it as difficult as possible for them to increase their power play on the US.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
GAWD DAMBIT DENIED AGAIN! FOR PHUCQK'S SAKE

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MAGA Beav..... smile

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Oh and as far as your company being private sector.... yes, but where does the money come from? the government, without the 911 contract you would not exist.

You are boxing way over your weight class.

Notice I talk a lot about Internet of Things (IoT), Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and the like?

I am a 911 Systems Architect who works with NON-MANDATED fortune 100 companies to provide 911 and public safety solutions to their customers, as a matter of market differentiation.

They have no regulatory obligation to provide 911. It is a cost center for them.

But you know nothing about 911, so why would you pass judgement on my career when all I do is assume you are a decent SMB owner?

I am sensing a pattern.

Again............. 2 questions asked in 2 days, and nothing but trolling responses.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
GAWD DAMBIT DENIED AGAIN! FOR [bleep]'S SAKE

The perils of relying on government..... frown

Imagine the poor people who can't get through the unemployment hot line....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Have you been to Walmart, the chit is mostly made in China, the food is imported from South America. Almost nothing in that place is made or grown in the USA. Amazon is just as bad. That and other China re-sellers makes up the bulk of consumer goods in the US. Sad times for sure.

For the record I don’t shop at Walmart, and I buy or harvest my meat locally. It’s almost impossible to avoid China made stuff anymore.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1minute, 1_deuce, 280fan, 27 invisible), 1,445 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,337
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.