Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by irfubar

Oh and as far as your company being private sector.... yes, but where does the money come from? the government, without the 911 contract you would not exist.

You are boxing way over your weight class.

Notice I talk a lot about Internet of Things (IoT), Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and the like?

I am a 911 Systems Architect who works with NON-MANDATED fortune 100 companies to provide 911 and public safety solutions to their customers, as a matter of market differentiation.

They have no regulatory obligation to provide 911. It is a cost center for them.

But you know nothing about 911, so why would you pass judgement on my career when all I do is assume you are a decent SMB owner?

I am sensing a pattern.

Again............. 2 questions asked in 2 days, and nothing but trolling responses.

This is the internet, all I know about your business is what you disclose.... you left me no choice but fill in the gaps.....
You portrayed yourself as some selfless person working on the life saving 911 emergency system..... a sanctimonious prick you are.
Oh and a public apology would go much further than than the P.M. apology you sent

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I think its really great that we are going to be given the opportunity to give all this money to China.

Sure..Jeff Bezos and the Walton family are gonna get it first.....but then off to Red China it goes.

China is not gonna pay for this disaster.......they are gonna get paid!

Chinamart and mail order Chinamart are going to make a killing. Nike is going to have to make their sweat shops work overtime. This is a win for China.

I am not sure this will be true going forward... the public is turning against China, Trump will continue to hammer them with sanctions. The world I believe will move away from China.
Trump will mandate certain critical things will be required to be manufactured here in the future.

The poison dog food and drywall was easy to paste over, the "covid" not so much

Have you been to Walmart, the chit is mostly made in China, the food is imported from South America. Almost nothing in that place is made or grown in the USA. Amazon is just as bad. That and other China re-sellers makes up the bulk of consumer goods in the US. Sad times for sure.

For the record I don’t shop at Walmart, and I buy or harvest my meat locally. It’s almost impossible to avoid China made stuff anymore.

Understood Norm, I don't shop at Walmart, but unfortunatly most of the stuff I buy is made in China as you say impossible to avoid, for now.
I have made several very large purchases in the last year and am happy to report all made in America... oh and one made in Canada, I like Canucks.... smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
GAWD DAMBIT DENIED AGAIN! FOR [bleep]'S SAKE

Are you indicating your correct gender orientation? You have something like 107 to choose from.

Trying to help 😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
GAWD DAMBIT DENIED AGAIN! FOR [bleep]'S SAKE

Are you indicating your correct gender orientation? You have something like 107 to choose from.

Trying to help 😬😎

Are you saying Boomer called his wife a beaver and not a female? smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh and as far as your company being private sector.... yes, but where does the money come from? the government, without the 911 contract you would not exist.

Notice I talk a lot about Internet of Things (IoT), Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and the like?

I am a 911 Systems Architect who works with NON-MANDATED fortune 100 companies to provide 911 and public safety solutions to their customers, as a matter of market differentiation.

They have no regulatory obligation to provide 911. It is a cost center for them.

But you know nothing about 911, so why would you pass judgement on my career when all I do is assume you are a decent SMB owner?

I am sensing a pattern.

Again............. 2 questions asked in 2 days, and nothing but trolling responses.

This is the internet, all I know about your business is what you disclose.... you left me no choice but fill in the gaps.....
You portrayed yourself as some selfless person working on the life saving 911 emergency system..... a sanctimonious prick you are.
Oh and a public apology would go much further than than the P.M. apology you sent

Wish Kingston would publicly apologize to me for the humongous black cock he keeps txt’n me in the morning.

I need to change my alarm chime to “Chika-waa-chika-bang-bang.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I have purchased many US made products from Amazon and Walmart.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yep.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

*confused*

We are aware.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

1) I work my AZZ off and have for 25 years building 911 systems. My work saves lives, and I come home at night feeling kinda OK about my contribution to society.

Somebody get this guy a free Big Mac.

He a HERO!

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I am sensing a pattern.

More insults from you.

More name calling, from you.

I answer the questions you ask, you don't answer back.

I have said what I am spending my little stimulus on, you won't.

Chit, you won't even offer up what your SMB does.

I have been transparent.

You troll.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
They are not going to get over an addiction to cheap goods.....at least not after just one trip to rehab.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ain’t seen a lick of Fed soup yet. I’m busy in the State soup line.

I don’t even know how much we are supposed to get? 500 a kid?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I pray the Duck of Death doesn't catch The Corona on the way to his mailbox.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

I am sensing a pattern.

In another thread awhile back, you posted *this*:

Originally Posted by dmfk911
Yea, I design and build the nation's 911 systems. If you dial 911 and the satellites can triangulate your position or the wireless network calculates Observed Timed Distance of Arrival (or Advanced Forward-link trilateration, or 20+ other location methodologies), that's what I do.

Everything you post is SYJMU.

dmfk24

Last edited by Fubarski; 04/13/20. Reason: gn
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski

I am sensing a pattern.

Yea, I design and build the nation's 911 systems. If you dial 911 and the satellites can triangulate your position or the wireless network calculates Observed Timed Distance of Arrival (or Advanced Forward-link trilateration, or 20+ other location methodologies), that's what I do.

dmfk24

I think Duck is vewy vewy smart .

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I am sensing a pattern.

dmfk24

Again, boxing above your weight class. Quick lesson, since you have ZERO clue how this works:

How about, 911.... 101!

911 is federally mandated.

T-Mobile/Sprint (they just merged), Verizon, AT&T, US Cellular, and any other provider are obligated to provide 911 service to you, their end user. Even VOIP guys like Vonage, Ooma, etc.

They don't want to house the expertise of managing it themselves, so they outsource it to vendors like my company, private companies, who provide turn-key solutions to meet regulatory obligations.

But also IoT, ITS, and other companies like Google, Amazon, and the like who want to provide market differentiation.

Please. You really have NO IDEA what you are talking about and you are looking silly...

Seriously.... You idiots have NO CLUE how the 911 industry works, why would you challenge me on THAT?

FFS, just say my BGE pizza looked like azz, you'd have better 24HCF cred.

Last edited by duck911; 04/13/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

You just posted you worked for non-mandated companies.

Make up your mind.

Just more SYJMU.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am sensing a pattern.

More insults from you.

More name calling, from you.

I answer the questions you ask, you don't answer back.

I have said what I am spending my little stimulus on, you won't.

Chit, you won't even offer up what your SMB does.

I have been transparent.

You troll.

I thought I answered your question?

I will answer again, I will save the check as I will all the cash I can in order to survive as a business and pay my employee's , it's what we do in the real world.

As far as disclosing my business, I only do that to friends or people I trust via P.M. I shouldn't have to explain why.

As far as me being a troll, you don't understand what that is.... I do try my hand at it now and again for fun, but I suck at it and most see right through it and won't take the bait..... wink

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The Duck of Death on his way to install a new phone system:

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

You just posted you worked for non-mandated companies.

Make up your mind.

Just more SYJMU.

He wants to impress somebody . I’m fu.cking impressed. Although I’ve never dialed 911 in my life.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (1_deuce, 280fan, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 204guy, 29 invisible), 1,668 guests, and 1,039 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,314
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.