J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kingston
It’s not been our NRA for decades.

This^^^

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by fburgtx
The subject has come up quite a bit, lately. The question is, what do we, as gunowners and members, DO about it???

Write in campaign to the NRA?
Write in campaign to manufacturers???
“Signed” petitions on the bigger gun/outdoors forums??

Whatever you think of his past work, he has become a BLIGHT on the organization, and is choking the life out of it.

Suggestions? Thoughts?? Let’s get something DONE!!!

Keep your money in your pocket. Money talks, talk walks. The NRA is going to have to suffer a bit before it learns to pay attention to its rank and file.

The only thing you've donated too is the decline in the gene pool.

Well, that and the DNC.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The good thing is, Wayne won't be getting 1200.00 check from trumps magic printing press grin
I'm having a little trouble understanding your seeming unflinching non critical devotion to the NRA. I understand you think Trump isn't completely steadfast on gun rights and that is somewhat true but he is pretty good for a New York Democrat turned Republican. Don't you believe the NRA dictator has misspent and misdirected our money. Do you think we should give blind allegiance to a man who has engineered a position in the organization from which he is unanswerable to anyone. Do you understand our feelings that the only power we have is to withhold money and look elsewhere. Just because an organization was once good doesn't mean it can't turn criminal and thieving. Your opinion clearly stated without name calling,would be appreciated. Also please advise if you are an officer in the NRA.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Send your donations here instead.
www.gunowners.org

I did not join, but I give them $20 a month.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Board is so controlled now, there's no chance of a Cincinnati Two revolt, not that way. But 29 years is a pretty good run, about 10 years too long. Haven't seen WLP on the TV in months, I want some visible leadership for all that money.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They don't get my Midway "roundup " anymore. I don't give money to people that own multiple mansions. They won't get another dime from me as long as that stuffed suit is there.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The good thing is, Wayne won't be getting 1200.00 check from trumps magic printing press grin

Trump is just using the magic printing press that O'Bummer had built and overused with zero results.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Another thing...Wayne is 70 years old. You would think he's stolen enough money by now to retire.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
I'm having a little trouble understanding your seeming unflinching non critical devotion to the NRA. I understand you think Trump isn't completely steadfast on gun rights and that is somewhat true but he is pretty good for a New York Democrat turned Republican. Don't you believe the NRA dictator has misspent and misdirected our money. Do you think we should give blind allegiance to a man who has engineered a position in the organization from which he is unanswerable to anyone. Do you understand our feelings that the only power we have is to withhold money and look elsewhere. Just because an organization was once good doesn't mean it can't turn criminal and thieving. Your opinion clearly stated without name calling,would be appreciated. Also please advise if you are an officer in the NRA.

Supporting them right now, IMO, is rewarding bad behavior.

They'll have to bleed before they'll change.

Money talks, as has been said.

The lack of money also talks...

WLP may have to wear suits off the rack like everyone else.

DF

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have read the whole thread, and it astounds me that the most important thing in watch4bear's life is a bump stock.

Here's a fact w4b: a bump stock is not a firearm. No guns were banned, restricted, or harmed by Trump. A bump stock isn't even an integral part of a firearm, like a magazine. It's a silly plastic gimmick. As a Marine once asked, "Is THAT the hill you're willing to die for?"

This thread is supposed to be about the NRA's deterioration under a greedy Board and CEO. You can take your anti-Trump diatribe and your bump stock fetish back to your Mommy's cellar where you can pout in the dark.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I find it very telling that there's really no contact info or anything else about the BoD on the NRA website. They do show election ballots and results but that's about it.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
What to Do About Wayne (LaPierre)??

How about an old fashioned tar and feathering? Since he's taken gazillions of dollars of membership fees, we should make him buy the tar and feathers.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I have read the whole thread, and it astounds me that the most important thing in watch4bear's life is a bump stock.

Here's a fact w4b: a bump stock is not a firearm. No guns were banned, restricted, or harmed by Trump. A bump stock isn't even an integral part of a firearm, like a magazine. It's a silly plastic gimmick. As a Marine once asked, "Is THAT the hill you're willing to die for?"

This thread is supposed to be about the NRA's deterioration under a greedy Board and CEO. You can take your anti-Trump diatribe and your bump stock fetish back to your Mommy's cellar where you can pout in the dark.

Nice one Rocky! 5 stars. *****

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Does he hunt? Never seen a pic of him on a hunt, only on some stage.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's a fact w4b: a bump stock is not a firearm. No guns were banned

educate yourself. It is in fact a machine gun under federal law. Is it ok to have a little bit of gun control if a repiblikan does it? I think your saying it is grin

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/bump-stocks

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They could define it as a thermonuclear warhead, but it doesn't make it one. How many shots can your bump stock fire on its own? None? Huh, how about that. It's a non-machine non-gun. What Trump did, therefore, was non-gun control.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What Trump did, therefore, was non-gun control.

Like a cat covering a turd grin Shakes head.

Fact is, more gun control under trump than Obama and Hillary. They hated and feared the gun lobby; trump pizzes on it.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yosemite San can shoot his pistolas fast enough to lift himself 10 feet off the ground. I seen him do it.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by djs
What to Do About Wayne (LaPierre)??

How about an old fashioned tar and feathering? Since he's taken gazillions of dollars of membership fees, we should make him buy the tar and feathers.

I'm sure we're paying his legal bills.

DF

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 56 invisible), 3,065 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,896
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.