Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Kinda funny that the reporters who are in a dither are the same ones who were demanding that he unilaterally shut everything down just a few weeks ago. The same ones who bitched when he said that the Fed Gov was back up for the states.

You caught that. wink

Trump..."the sky is blue"

Reporters shout that trump strangled the sky, and it turned blue!!! grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All I can say is that I hope he can Tweet his way out now.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Kinda funny that the reporters who are in a dither are the same ones who were demanding that he unilaterally shut everything down just a few weeks ago. The same ones who bitched when he said that the Fed Gov was back up for the states.

You caught that. wink

Trump..."the sky is blue"

Reporters shout that trump strangled the sky, and it turned blue!!! grin

A screwed up state of affairs whichever way it goes.

Another reason I never got into politics!

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
Can the man ever do anything right?

I guess not. Now he's catching hell from his supporters on here.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by 700LH
Can the man ever do anything right?

I guess not. Now he's catching hell from his supporters on here.

He makes some mistakes. This time he needs some ear-boxing.

...still...MAGA...

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, since hes going to be blamed anyway..... whistle

So, if he says dont open and they do, what will he then do. Either something or nothing. He wont do something about it but cant be blamed for deaths if they open. Hes not going to tell them to not open, I'm pretty sure. The dims want to stay closed until the election anyway.

If he says to open, which he will, and the dims dont, as they wont, then they face the voters ire in November, as their state wont be getting more bailout money for the cash starved folks.

Looks to me like he's suckering them in again.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/14/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Kinda funny that the reporters who are in a dither are the same ones who were demanding that he unilaterally shut everything down just a few weeks ago.

Well those dithered ones seem to be heading in the same direction. That being holding steady on limited activity but the dear leader wants to do a MAGA turn around and fugg up the program.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump has done some things that I don't agree with. But I'm done with criticizing him for anything.

He's been under constant attack from the fuggin' Bolsheviks since he declared that he was running for President. I don't know of any man that could handle the type of stress he's been under since he took office.

Besides,...the left in this country has gone totally batschitt evil,..both the people and their leaders. Trump is as good as this country will ever have.

You need to get used to him.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, if he says dont open and they do, what will he then do. Either something or nothing. He wont do something about it but cant be blamed for deaths if they open.

If he says to open, which he will, and the dims dont, as they wont, then they face the voters ire in November, as their state wont be getting more bailout money for the cash starved folks.

My friend, respectfully, that's bassakwards.

He should have simply bowed to the Constitution and let the chips fall quietly, Then take advantage of whatever happened...blame the liberals or take credit for his "genius".

...Or Both... laugh

Last edited by luv2safari; 04/14/20.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by reivertom
I doubt if most states would have shut down to the degree they have if the Federal Government hadn't declared an emergency like they did, so why doesn't he have the power to un- declare an emergency? I believe this is what he meant. His administration started the ball rolling.

He was very late to all the above.

Quit watching MSNBC, it makes you say things that are just wrong.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kinda funny that the reporters who are in a dither are the same ones who were demanding that he unilaterally shut everything down just a few weeks ago.

Well those dithered ones seem to be heading in the same direction. That being holding steady on limited activity but the dear leader wants to do a MAGA turn around and fugg up the program.

"I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone." Obummer
GFY

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, if he says dont open and they do, what will he then do. Either something or nothing. He wont do something about it but cant be blamed for deaths if they open.

My friend, respectfully, that's bassakwards.

He should have simply bowed to the Constitution and let the chips fall quietly, Then take advantage of whatever happened...blame the liberals or take credit for his "genius".

...Or Both... laugh

You could be right, but I think hes baiting them. His tweet was a slap to Cuomo today.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump has done some things that I don't agree with. But I'm done with criticizing him for anything.

He's been under constant attack from the fuggin' Bolsheviks since he declared that he was running for President. I don't know of any man that could handle the type of stress he's been under since he took office.

Besides,...the left in this country has gone totally batschitt evil,..both the people and their leaders. Trump is as good as this country will ever have.

I say the same about BHO.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For such a smart guy I believe Trump stepped on his dauber.

He has been saying that he's the supreme one when it comes to opening the economy back up, and the States' governors have no authority to do so. He has that just backwards, Constitutionally.

So, that leads me to his blunder. Yes, anyone can screw up sometimes.

He should have said "OK, fine, open your States up. It's your call and States' Rights". If things went to hell after they opened things, he could blame the liberal governors and hammer them for liberal stupidity.

If all went great, he could say " See...My policies worked just as we had planned".

He needs better advice or needs to take good advice. This was a golden opportunity missed.

...still...M A G A President Trump!

Jesus H Christ?? What’s wrong with you??? If trump doesn’t do a god damn thing then these states will sit there do nothing, cry Wo is me I need money and keep sucking the .gov tit for more money. Trump is 100% right saying everyone needs to get back to work. If states choose to ignore this, then no more federal money..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Except the immediate problem is - interstate commerce.

How does MI decide to remain closed, IN open and then tell IN they can't move into/through or do business with MI? It ends right back up on the federal step. And just about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is interstate commerce now.

Me

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
At this point, it wouldn't bother me if Trump declared himself leader for life and started passing out helicopter rides to the leftists.

The alternative is Biden and whatever white male hating black women he picks to run the country while he sits in the corner muttering to himself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

BHO had a sycophantic media propping him up daily, not tearing him down.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

But you are also an idiot..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

But you lied.

As the internationally recognized psychiatrist said on Fox news after a few years of Zero and which got him canned, when everything a president does is bad for the country, when do you get the idea he isnt screwing up by accident.

Problem is, you were too stupid to ever get a clue. Others werent so dumb. That's why Trump won.

So, what did Zero do that you were in disagreement about?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
For such a smart guy I believe Trump stepped on his dauber.

He has been saying that he's the supreme one when it comes to opening the economy back up, and the States' governors have no authority to do so. He has that just backwards, Constitutionally.

So, that leads me to his blunder. Yes, anyone can screw up sometimes.

He should have said "OK, fine, open your States up. It's your call and States' Rights". If things went to hell after they opened things, he could blame the liberal governors and hammer them for liberal stupidity.

If all went great, he could say " See...My policies worked just as we had planned".

He needs better advice or needs to take good advice. This was a golden opportunity missed.

...still...M A G A President Trump!

Jesus H Christ?? What’s wrong with you??? If trump doesn’t do a god damn thing then these states will sit there do nothing, cry Wo is me I need money and keep sucking the .gov tit for more money. Trump is 100% right saying everyone needs to get back to work. If states choose to ignore this, then no more federal money..

Not a [bleep] thing is wrong with me. You need to read this again, it appears. He missed a great political opportunity, and I am convinced it was a big mistake. He has that inconvenient Constitution everyone here waves when 2A is involved. Well, 10A is now the subject.

Please read up on The Law of The Land.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,823
Posts18,477,875
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.