Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump has done some things that I don't agree with. But I'm done with criticizing him for anything.

He's been under constant attack from the fuggin' Bolsheviks since he declared that he was running for President. I don't know of any man that could handle the type of stress he's been under since he took office.

Besides,...the left in this country has gone totally batschitt evil,..both the people and their leaders. Trump is as good as this country will ever have.

You need to get used to him.

I say the same about BHO.

LOL you are one stupid Fuggg!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by 79S
For such a smart guy I believe Trump stepped on his dauber.

He has been saying that he's the supreme one when it comes to opening the economy back up, and the States' governors have no authority to do so. He has that just backwards, Constitutionally.

So, that leads me to his blunder. Yes, anyone can screw up sometimes.

He should have said "OK, fine, open your States up. It's your call and States' Rights". If things went to hell after they opened things, he could blame the liberal governors and hammer them for liberal stupidity.

If all went great, he could say " See...My policies worked just as we had planned".

He needs better advice or needs to take good advice. This was a golden opportunity missed.

...still...M A G A President Trump!

Jesus H Christ?? What’s wrong with you??? If trump doesn’t do a god damn thing then these states will sit there do nothing, cry Wo is me I need money and keep sucking the .gov tit for more money. Trump is 100% right saying everyone needs to get back to work. If states choose to ignore this, then no more federal money..

Not a [bleep] this is wrong with me. You need to read this again, it appears. He missed a great political opportunity, and I am convinced it was a big mistake. He has that inconvenient Constitution everyone here waves when 2A is involved. Well, 10A is now the subject.

Please read up on The Law of The Land.

Nope, wasn’t a mistake on trumps part.. everyone cries states rights until they need some money from uncle sugar.. are states going to stop interstate commerce?

Last edited by 79S; 04/14/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He misspeaks (could be intentional, at times) then he comes and cleans it up. While the left is going apechit, he gets other things done. It has been a pattern since month one.

Last edited by 280shooter; 04/14/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
At this point, it wouldn't bother me if Trump declared himself leader for life and started passing out helicopter rides to the leftists.

That alternative is Biden and whatever white male hating black women he picks to run the country while he sits in the corner muttering to himself.

To dream the impossible dream...

I wouldn't mind if he were President For Life, but we still need Bill of Rights protections.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I have to agree
He’ll recover from this!

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 280shooter
He misspeaks (could be intentional, at times) then he comes and cleans it up. While the left is going apechit, he gets other things done. It has been a pattern since month one.

This.

So many times - give the man a few weeks and it all comes into focus.

I hate the cliche "Playing chess while you're playing checkers" but he does - A LOT.

First go - beat every Republican challenger, beat the Hillary machine - done nothing but win over and over as President.

The man has EARNED some benefit of the doubt.

Me

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Are we playing Monday morning quarterback? I thought the liberal news media was in charge of this role.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
For such a smart guy I believe Trump stepped on his dauber.

He has been saying that he's the supreme one when it comes to opening the economy back up, and the States' governors have no authority to do so. He has that just backwards, Constitutionally.

So, that leads me to his blunder. Yes, anyone can screw up sometimes.

He should have said "OK, fine, open your States up. It's your call and States' Rights". If things went to hell after they opened things, he could blame the liberal governors and hammer them for liberal stupidity.

If all went great, he could say " See...My policies worked just as we had planned".

He needs better advice or needs to take good advice. This was a golden opportunity missed.

...still...M A G A President Trump!

Jesus H Christ?? What’s wrong with you??? If trump doesn’t do a god damn thing then these states will sit there do nothing, cry Wo is me I need money and keep sucking the .gov tit for more money. Trump is 100% right saying everyone needs to get back to work. If states choose to ignore this, then no more federal money..

Not a [bleep] this is wrong with me. You need to read this again, it appears. He missed a great political opportunity, and I am convinced it was a big mistake. He has that inconvenient Constitution everyone here waves when 2A is involved. Well, 10A is now the subject.

Please read up on The Law of The Land.

Nope, wasn’t a mistake on trumps part.. everyone cries states rights until they need some money from uncle sugar.. are states going to stop interstate commerce?

As much as some States would like it otherwise, the federal government is the sole controller of interstate commerce.

The States are sole controller of intrastate commerce. The Reserve Clause at work...

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump has done some things that I don't agree with. But I'm done with criticizing him for anything.

He's been under constant attack from the fuggin' Bolsheviks since he declared that he was running for President. I don't know of any man that could handle the type of stress he's been under since he took office.

Besides,...the left in this country has gone totally batschitt evil,..both the people and their leaders. Trump is as good as this country will ever have.

+1

One poorly phrased pronunciation, amid a legion of good things, starting with saving us from a President Hillary. I’m eternally grateful already.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

+1

One poorly phrased pronunciation, amid a legion of good things, starting with saving us from a President Hillary. I’m eternally grateful already.

Makes you want to kiss the ground beneath and the stars above, YES!

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
At this point, it wouldn't bother me if Trump declared himself leader for life and started passing out helicopter rides to the leftists.

That alternative is Biden and whatever white male hating black women he picks to run the country while he sits in the corner muttering to himself.

To dream the impossible dream...

I wouldn't mind if he were President For Life, but we still need Bill of Rights protections.

Nobody alive has ever lived in Constitutional America.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
He did that yesterday, had several advisers tell him hes wrong on that and then doubled down again today.

I'm thinking 3 D chess.

Look at the bouncy ball.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anybody that bitches about Trump is a fugking idiot.

I have high hopes for what is going to happen post November, 2020.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

This^^^. Amen. Some dont have to be taught over and over again. cool

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by deflave

This^^^. Amen. Some dont have to be taught over and over again. cool

THIS, again....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
Can the man ever do anything right?

Has he?

Simpleton.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

You being the dumbest SOB in San Antonio what you say means nothing. BHO the piss poorest excuse for a president in my life time with close runner up JImmy Carter was treated far better than Trump has and the media did not run him over constantly without reason.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He was playing chess

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rickt300

You being the dumbest SOB in San Antonio what you say means nothing. BHO the piss poorest excuse for a president in my life time with close runner up JImmy Carter was treated far better than Trump has and the media did not run him over constantly without reason.

I understand its tough being a bigot.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 204guy, 63 invisible), 2,617 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,813
Posts18,477,617
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.