Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VernAK
I bought 200 for my 6CMs and tried to sort it by weight and soon realized I was wasting effort.

It's excellent brass IMO!

Good to hear. I'm about to order brass for a new 6CM barrel and leaning toward more Alpha. smile

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

GB1

Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I guess it was just 2 pcs of brass one guy was unlucky enough to get. Could happen no matter what brand.
http://forum.accurateshooter.com/th...of-jan-2020.3995530/page-9#post-37730014

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah yes the enternet......

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There's a significant segment of the shooting community that will have nothing to do with Alpha Brass after what they did to Peterson.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got a link? Haven’t heard of that.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Haven't heard of what? Most of it happened right here on this forum.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston

Must have missed it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Big Stick is on the Alpha payroll?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Now I'm curious. Thread please?

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fhuqk YES...I'll play. Hint.

Trybone has been trying sooooooo hard for years,but still cain't get ANYWHERE. Hint. LAUGHING!

Though in fairness,she is a Lying/Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Peterson is "great". Hint. LAUGHING!

I've NEVER "seen" Alpha. Hint.

I'd also like to see the "bad" Alpha Thread. HINT.

Bless Trybone's heart,for being a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,yet again.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Last edited by Big Stick; 04/19/20.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

A
A
Let me introduce myself, I'm Andrew one of the founders and Engineer at Alpha. A buddy sent me a link to this thread; I have not followed this page before so I wanted to introduce myself and chime in to the original post.

We greatly value honest feedback at our company, if you've ever talked with us we normally tell you that we prefer to hear the bad reports because it helps us identify problems and make our product better; though we always enjoy reading and hearing about how customers enjoy our product. We strive for the highest quality and continually look to improve our products. That said, I don't know of any company that is perfect; specially when your product is used by individuals that load it themselves and their skill base and equipment vary from novice to well experienced and the self proclaimed master reloaders who have only owned a press for a year or two and know everything from the internet (lol). But we are more than willing to work with any and all to help them a better loader and better shooter.

The post in reference concerning the 6xc brass is interesting to say the least. We do not publicly open up details of conversations we had privately with individuals. What I will say is that we worked extensively with that customer and after receiving samples of fired brass and loaded ammunition we identified a key problem that would cause a catastrophic failure. To the original poster, Tyrone, feel free to reach out to me at any point (844) 412.5742 ext 704 or my email andrewalphamunitions.com. I openly discuss our products and try to the best of my ability answer any questions and explain any shortcomings we have had. This offer is to all the shooting community, call or email me with any questions or concerns and I'll do what I can to help.

To the last few posts which could easily turn into a internet dumpster fire, things I absolutely have no interest to get into... To the Big_Stick chap above, I have no clue who he is and I can tell you for a fact he isn't on our payroll; so the statement that we (Alpha) got him to bash on a competitor on this forum is typically internet garbage.

Thank you to all of the forum members who support our company and please provide us feedback on how we can continually improve our product and company, always know that people can reach out and talk to us.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AM_Rixon
Let me introduce myself, I'm Andrew one of the founders and Engineer at Alpha. A buddy sent me a link to this thread; I have not followed this page before so I wanted to introduce myself and chime in to the original post.

We greatly value honest feedback at our company, if you've ever talked with us we normally tell you that we prefer to hear the bad reports because it helps us identify problems and make our product better; though we always enjoy reading and hearing about how customers enjoy our product. We strive for the highest quality and continually look to improve our products. That said, I don't know of any company that is perfect; specially when your product is used by individuals that load it themselves and their skill base and equipment vary from novice to well experienced and the self proclaimed master reloaders who have only owned a press for a year or two and know everything from the internet (lol). But we are more than willing to work with any and all to help them a better loader and better shooter.

The post in reference concerning the 6xc brass is interesting to say the least. We do not publicly open up details of conversations we had privately with individuals. What I will say is that we worked extensively with that customer and after receiving samples of fired brass and loaded ammunition we identified a key problem that would cause a catastrophic failure. To the original poster, Tyrone, feel free to reach out to me at any point (844) 412.5742 ext 704 or my email andrewalphamunitions.com. I openly discuss our products and try to the best of my ability answer any questions and explain any shortcomings we have had. This offer is to all the shooting community, call or email me with any questions or concerns and I'll do what I can to help.

To the last few posts which could easily turn into a internet dumpster fire, things I absolutely have no interest to get into... To the Big_Stick chap above, I have no clue who he is and I can tell you for a fact he isn't on our payroll; so the statement that we (Alpha) got him to bash on a competitor on this forum is typically internet garbage.

Thank you to all of the forum members who support our company and please provide us feedback on how we can continually improve our product and company, always know that people can reach out and talk to us.

First class man, just like your brass.

Semper Fi
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Andrew- my post about Big Stick being on the payroll was purely tongue-in-cheek. It involved a lengthy thread on Big Stick's experience with Peterson brass and kingston's above post about Alpha somehow being involved, which I don't believe.

Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
To the Big_Stick chap above, I have no clue who he is and I can tell you for a fact he isn't on our payroll; so the statement that we (Alpha) got him to bash on a competitor on this forum is typically internet garbage.

Thank you, Andrew. I appreciate your response to this issue. After extensively searching the internet, this appears to be an isolated case. It also looks like Alpha has a long way to go before it has as high of percentage of case failures as LC and other commercial producers.

BTW, there's no need for you to tell us Big Stick doesn't represent your company. We all know him. He is our village idiot.
Here's wishing that you never are so unfortunate that you have to deal personally with Big Stick

Politics is War by Other Means
A
A
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Andrew- my post about Big Stick being on the payroll was purely tongue-in-cheek. It involved a lengthy thread on Big Stick's experience with Peterson brass and kingston's above post about Alpha somehow being involved, which I don't believe.

Appreciate the clarification Whttail, I just want to make it known that we are not the kind of people to do what Kingston is accusing us of. We produce a product and let our product speak for us.

Originally Posted by Tyrone
To the Big_Stick chap above, I have no clue who he is and I can tell you for a fact he isn't on our payroll; so the statement that we (Alpha) got him to bash on a competitor on this forum is typically internet garbage.

Thank you, Andrew. I appreciate your response to this issue. After extensively searching the internet, this appears to be an isolated case. It also looks like Alpha has a long way to go before it has as high of percentage of case failures as LC and other commercial producers.

BTW, there's no need for you to tell us Big Stick doesn't represent your company. We all know him. He is our village idiot.
Here's wishing that you never are so unfortunate that you have to deal personally with Big Stick

Tyrone, if there is any question you have on our product that I can help with please reach out, always willing to chat.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Stick has been a massive proponent of Alpha brass. It's how I found out about Alpha and started to pay attention.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

To AM_Rixon - Could you please tell us about your 6.5 Epstein Didn't Killl Himself brass? grin

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
We have some good riflemen here and we have some VERY good riflemen here and they let me compete with em now and then.
The serious riflemen ALL shoot Alpha Brass from Bowman Arms in Fairbanks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So Tyrone throws crap on Alpha based upon ONE internet post and then calls Stick an idiot...

Priceless...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
A
A
MuskegMan, 6.5 epstein didn't kill him self is coming, we are delayed a bit due to some other more pressing orders that need to be produced and shipped right now, but it is close!

Teal/VernAK, I appreciate Big_Sticks support of our company and how he vocalizes it so it spreads to other shooters like yourselves! I just want to squash the internet garbage being spread by kingston on how we somehow orchestrated an attack on a competitor through a public forum. I know Bob has been working with the Alaskan shooters so we can ship our product more cheaply to you all as UPS has crazy rates to get it up there. Once the virus clears up maybe I can convince Bob to head north with me to shoot a match up in Alaska and introduce ourselves to our Alaskan customers!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 153, 160user, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,531
Posts18,472,723
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.