Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jdm953
It is more contagious but not more deadly.
Originally Posted by DocRocket
The death rates we have seen due to severe illness from CoV2 in places like northern Italy and New York are waaaay past influenza numbers.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You're not missing anything.

The cold virus isn't going to turn out to be more contagious than normal colds.

Covid has been in the US for a lot longer than the liberals want to admit, and more people have been infected than is currently "estimated".

That's why there won't be a "second wave".

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Correct and 85% of the folks infected never know they had it. That’s what the experts are saying, although one must ask themselves why was (is) this virus completely overhyped? Dems are going to have egg on their faces due to the over dramatization/hype.

Last edited by cfran; 04/19/20.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antlers
The death rates we have seen due to severe illness from CoV2 in places like northern Italy and New York are waaaay past influenza numbers.

And population density matters. It's a much more efficient killer in densely populated area's.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by antlers

And population density matters. It's a much more efficient killer in densely populated area's.

Especially where there are a bunch of 80 year old smokers and overweight folks with heart disease and diabetes.
And folks with poor personal hygiene habits.
Like Italy, Spain. And NYC

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cfran
Correct and 85% of the folks infected never know they had it. That’s what the experts are saying, although one must ask themselves why was (is) this virus completely overhyped? Dems are going to have egg on their faces due to the over dramatization/hype.

The DemoRat’s that overhyped this schitt show and claimed 3.5 Million Americans would die did so to crash the Economy and defeat Trump. They should lose their jobs. 😡

As should the idiots running the CDC and the FDA.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Covid has been in the US for a lot longer than the liberals want to admit, and more people have been infected than is currently "estimated".

You haven't stopped running your mouth in the last month. In that month, Covid 19 has gone past an average flu season and in that month has increase almost as much as a normal average flu season in terms of deaths. Roughly 7 weeks total, and 4 weeks from when you started spouting sh*t you do not begin to comprehend.

Let me make it simple. Even with all that we have done to contain this, we have failed. We have limited it some but in the next month we will be damned lucky if those numbers do not double. In the last month we have almost seen a six fold increase. Even someone without any more comprehension than you possess can look at those numbers and realize what you were saying had no basis in fact then and at this point and that you still do not begin to have a clue what is going on around you.

But...in a month I will be back to remind you you are still dumber than a box of rocks.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
39,201 deaths in the US.
Population 328200000
0.0001194424 death rate

CDC estimates 24,000 – 62,000 flu deaths this season

24000÷328200000=0.0000731261
62000÷328200000=0.0001889092

Take the flu average of 43000
43000÷328200000=0.0001310176

I'm a historian, not a mathematician. What am I missing?

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but I'm starting to see how some people might believe that this is part of an ongoing effort to end the Trump presidency

You calculated death rate in the total population. What is being reported is deaths in Covid infected patients.

Apples/turnips. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
39,201 deaths in the US.
Population 328200000
0.0001194424 death rate

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but I'm starting to see how some people might believe that this is part of an ongoing effort to end the Trump presidency

You are also missing that it hasn't been 12 months since Covid-19 has started. The estimated deaths for flu that you quote are for 2019. In any case, you need to compare the exact same months of the year or do a complete year over year comparison.

PLUS: There is no Covid-19 vaccine....

PLUS: There are now 40,478 U.S. deaths since the time that you quoted the 39,201 deaths....Deaths still growing at high rate.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by MILES58

You haven't stopped running your mouth in the last month. In that month, Covid 19 has gone past an average flu season and in that month has increase almost as much as a normal average flu season in terms of deaths. Roughly 7 weeks total, and 4 weeks from when you started spouting sh*t you do not begin to comprehend.

Let me make it simple. Even with all that we have done to contain this, we have failed. We have limited it some but in the next month we will be damned lucky if those numbers do not double. In the last month we have almost seen a six fold increase. Even someone without any more comprehension than you possess can look at those numbers and realize what you were saying had no basis in fact then and at this point and that you still do not begin to have a clue what is going on around you.

But...in a month I will be back to remind you you are still dumber than a box of rocks.

WoooWee
There are quite a few here that should read this and look in the mirror.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just missing the affect of fear on the populace. Untold numbers of otherwise rational Americans are deathly afraid of what might happen.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
another mn lib

MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by boatammo
another mn lib

Can you show where what I have said is wrong? Or are you Fubarski's idiot brother?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
39,201 deaths in the US.
Population 328200000
0.0001194424 death rate

Your math is no fugged up. It is a comparison of the entire population! The wizards for effect keep adjusting the population down for their argument. Just look at every one of their discussions the effect is to look at a smaller field. Currently I'm setting in quarantine for 1 person with WuFlu in my entire county. I don’t need to be a math wizard to smell a con.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

The *real* Covid death toll, in the entire US, is around 7300.

And that's bein generous ta Mr. Covid.

I can understand why you're so emotional bout the deal, tho.

You finally had somethin ta hang on President Trump.

The miracle virus of destruction.

Married up ta your sweetheart Mr. Covid.

Mr. Covid was kickin ass and takin names, LOL.

Went on a honeymoon in Italy.

Then, Mr. Covid went limp on ya, and then everbody found out what he really was.

Just another unicorn, like Russian collusion, that got your panties all wet, but couldn't keep it up.

Now, you're left knocked up by another flash in the pan.

Just another dudshark.

But hey, ya still got global warming.

And probably a couple cats.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Popcorn and cold drinks here! LOL

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

The *real* Covid death toll, in the entire US, is around 7300.

And that's bein generous ta Mr. Covid.

I can understand why you're so emotional bout the deal, tho.

You finally had somethin ta hang on President Trump.

The miracle virus of destruction.

Married up ta your sweetheart Mr. Covid.

Mr. Covid was kickin ass and takin names, LOL.

Went on a honeymoon in Italy.

Then, Mr. Covid went limp on ya, and then everbody found out what he really was.

Just another unicorn, like Russian collusion, that got your panties all wet, but couldn't keep it up.

Now, you're left knocked up by another flash in the pan.

Just another dudshark.

But hey, ya still got global warming.

And probably a couple cats.

Do you have a source for that 7K number??

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Do you have a source for that 7K number??

Out of his ass, just like everything else.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
...And population density matters. It's a much more efficient killer in densely populated area's.

I believe this is one of the strongest factors on why the virus has been so prevalent in NYC, along with the complete stupidity of the city leaders who reassured the populace to go out and enjoy themselves because there was nothing to worry about.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
agreed

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 61 invisible), 2,336 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,179
Posts18,503,250
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.