Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I hope you're right; if it doesn't, I got a feeling that in some places, things are going to get right sporty.......................

The little Napoleonic Tyrants in many states are doing their absolute best to hang onto it though.

MM

They just opened the parks here and I noticed a lot of 20 somethings testing the basketball court closures.

I was wondering how it would be handled.

The deputies were NOT fugking around when they showed up. LOL.

It's insanity. Masks are mandatory here also.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cops really get upset when you throw a beer bottle at them. Maybe cops today are more relaxed, but I doubt it.

LOL
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What am I gonna do?

No one tells me a fugging thing now.

I dont follow the arrows at Walmart either.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm thinking Ranger Rick is unaware people have been hearing on every radio and TV 50 times a day to wear a mask and stay 6 ft away with is worthless BS he is trying to enforce on people who dont GAS.

Anyone 12 ft downwind from someone talking and who has the crud will breathe it.

Sit in the car and every hour use the bullhorn to say, " Have a nice day, thanks for my pay and remember to stay 6 ft away."

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Gonna be a schit ton of lawsuits before this is all over.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And they are all wearing worthless paper masks that we have all learned do nothing for preventing the spread of VC-19.

How the hell are you suppose to take this crap serious?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JeffA

How the hell are you suppose to take this crap serious?

It's as fascinating as it is infuriating.

I've even had nurses and doctors tell me that wearing any form of mask helps prevent the spread. It's unreal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm thinking Ranger Rick is unaware people have been hearing on every radio and TV 50 times a day to wear a mask and stay 6 ft away with is worthless BS he is trying to enforce on people who dont GAS.

Anyone 12 ft downwind from someone talking and who has the crud will breathe it.

Sit in the car and every hour use the bullhorn to say, " Have a nice day, thanks for my pay and remember to stay 6 ft away."

Ranger Rick also has poor situational awareness. Standing with his back to the water is the same as inviting someone to push him into the lake. I think the legal term is attractive nuisance.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yall stay six feet away- until it's dark and yall are playing stink finger in the park.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Woman on Fox news this morning said it was "bacteria floating in the air". WTF......
"Mama June: from not to hot" gets high viewership, so WTF would you expect.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Ranger Rick also has poor situational awareness. Standing with his back to the water is the same as inviting someone to push him into the lake. I think the legal term is attractive nuisance.

Yep, I thought that also. Baiting entrapment.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hanco
Hope they throw the book at him

nope, give him 30 days in isolation with a 300 lb black guy named Bubba, who is homosexual and has a 12 inch dick...
and let Bubba take away his ability to fart...EVER...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I took my new puppy to the a local park last week where they have a nice beach on a lake, it was closed but the adjoining boat ramps was open.
I wanted to get the dog into some fresh water to swim, he keep trying to drink the Gulf of Mexico behind the house here.

I get to the Park and the parking lot entrance is barricaded off as is all the walk in entrances.
I go park at the boat ramp that was all but full and see the Park is completely full of people.
Families on the beach, tables full, BBQ's smoking..

Cops passed by a few times, they could have given a schit.

Nobody has taken much of any precautionary measures in our county at all.
95% of the businesses have remained opened and busy.
Restaurants and Bars were doing curbside food but even that was a joke.
I walk right into the open front door, go to the bar, order my food and then wait with the crowd at the tables out front.

I see some mask wearing old farts at the grocery stores.
Our county hasn't suffered any worse than any other through this and we've done little to nothing that was supposedly required.

Our Parks and Restaurants reopened today, suppose to be some limitations in the restaurants, we'll see how well they stick with that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire

nope, give him 30 days in isolation with a 300 lb black guy named Bubba, who is homosexual and has a 12 inch dick...

Ranger Rick or the guy that pushed him in?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Pulling the boat up the ramp at the lake a wannabe cop,aka DNA ranger stopped me...ok.. Then he walks over to my 2grandkids whom are sitting in the boat without a mask or gloves within 2 feet of a 6 &10 yo and starts talking to them. I ask out my truck window for him to step away from the kids...he walks up to my window 2ft away and asks to see reg. and launch permit...I tell him back away from window and I close window. I get papers out of glove box but tell him he needs gloves before I hand it over. He calls a second ranger for back up...a 30 something lady pulls up with lights flashing...we go thru same drill as I am strapping down boat on trailer...kids get in truck...I get in truck...I drive off. Have not heard a word about it to date.

Life member of the "Antler Club Gun Club"
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What are they gonna do? Arrest everybody?

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The guy was charged with "attempted assault"...??

Looked like he succeeded to me. grin

Austin.

Exactly my thought... grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was walking though the local park yesterday afternoon and saw about 10-15 women aged in their 20's and early 30's under the picnic shelter visiting and talking, none were wearing masks and they were definitely not practicing social distancing. So I did what any good citizen would do and called the cops.

Four patrol cars arrived in about 3-4 minutes with two officers each and they immediately tore into those lawbreakers with Mace and Tasers screaming GET THE F*CK DOWN GET THE F*CK DOWN GET THE F*CK DOWN, tackling them and putting their knees and full weight on the backs of the women's necks as they stood there in shocked disbelief, then ziploc'ing their hands and dragging them by the hair some 30 yards to their cars in the parking lot. Packed them in three at a time in the back seats - that'll teach them to practice social distancing!

Amidst all of the screaming and crying I felt good, knowing that I had made the hard choice and done my duty to save those women from certain death.

Only drawback was, a couple of the officers with spittle on their lips and the crazed blood lust of berserkers in their eyes started to come at me...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by nighthawk
It was a cheap shot at somebody who was being a self-important officious jerk. Used to be known as hall monitor syndrome in grade/high school. Better than shouting shut the f--- up and taking a swing at the guy. Now that would be worth a summons.

Yep; a Randall:

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Seafire

Seems a bit extreme for pushing someone into the water. Most here did worse things when they were young.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,704
Posts18,494,364
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.