Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

You might want to look at that chart a bit more closely. That 21K difference (79k -58K) is for just one week.

Oh fück..

You two geeks love these charts and numbers bullshit..... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
We need to try and be patient, as hard as it is. Trump is walking a fine line between getting schit going again, dealing with the inevitable Democrat blame for every death that occurs from any cause, stupid attacks from the media and the political posturing of every governor. It'll happen soon but it needs to be a managed process. As far as I can tell, he's doing about the best he can at this point in the process.

Patience? While the world economy implodes? WTF is wrong with people. If this continues it won't matter who is the POTUS, Trump, Biden, Jesus, or Flave, the economy is going to be reminiscent of the Great Depression or worse. If you are telling me we should play political games and ruin our economy so that Trump has a better chance at re-election I don't know what to say to that line of thinking.

Patience doesn't mean not making things happen as fast as possible. It means, Trump is probably quite aware of all the same concerns that you have, and that most of us have, and is going as fast as he thinks is possible.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Meat Packers are using this situation to Jack up prices. Stop production, farmers cattle prices drop, consumers meat prices go up, guess who wins.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It would be super-cool if we ever got an actual, accurate count. Impossible, but cool.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaglemaster
Meat Packers are using this situation to Jack up prices. Stop production, farmers cattle prices drop, consumers meat prices go up, guess who wins.

Awww agendas at play..... never let a good crisis go to waste... (Rahm Emanuel)

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
It would be super-cool if we ever got an actual, accurate count. Impossible, but cool.

At the end of the day total deaths will tell the story..... from all causes

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
Is everybody in Italy dead?
Don't hear much on the news about them lately

Sweden? They must have got the non-deadly strain there too.

The original strain first identified in Wuhan is know as the "A" strain, which as we know, is not very pleasant.

Italy's was slightly different, now called the C, but less deadly then the A.

It was the B that came into the U.S. though Washington. It's less deadly then both of the above, but was genetically isolated before the stain in Italy, hence it's nomenclature.

I'm not sure which strain hit Sweden, but I think it was an attenuated version of C. They did better than Italy, but worse than us on a per capita basis. Of course they also have better life styles than Italy, but medical care not as good as ours, so there's additional variables as well.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/04/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You might want to look at that chart a bit more closely. That 21K difference (79k -58K) is for just one week.

Oh fück..

Yea.

This shìt is definitely real.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Covid deaths in the US are 38,576

It gets more interesting when data is also provided for their ages and health issues. That would very well mirror roughly the same number who would have died anyway in the last 4 months.

Are the lieberal states and cities still counting the traffic fatalities, and everything else, as Covid deaths?

Wouldn't it be nice to life in a country where half of it can't be believed? There is a solution!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The world has 7.8 billion people.

Every year we lose a recorded amount.

If 2019-2020 we lose a million more than previous years you will have a number to calculate from.

Then do the math.

I will make another prediction, the death rate with be stupid low!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." Mark Twain.

I'm sure the Democrats aren't padding any of the numbers.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Oh fück..

Ok,I just looked at the raw data and the 2020 excess for the US is 32,848. I'm not sure how the data supplied with the graphic correlates or rather why it doesn't.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

A totally accurate count may not be possible, but it will be severe; unless you think the economy (while very important) overrules life.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

The original strain first identified in Wuhan is know as the "A" strain, which as we know, is not very pleasant.

It was the B that came into the U.S. though Washington. It's less deadly then both of the above, but was genetically isolated before the stain in Italy, hence it's nomenclature.

Complete bullshit, as usual.

There are different genetic markers contained within covid-19 cold viruses, but only as a result of the DNA left behind from the population it has previously infected.

Kinda like 23 and me can tell where you're from.

But the covid-19 virus part is the same, has the same average for cold viruses virulence and less than average fatality rate, no matter the genetic markers.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
This is a long but good discussion. All the data comes back similar to the study at this plant.
Someone famous s wrote something like this in 1851. We have not so much to fear but fear.

Time to get on with it.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

I'm not sure which strain hit Sweden, but I think it was an attenuated version of C. They did better than Italy, but worse than us on a per capita basis. Of course they also have better life styles than Italy, but medical care not as good as ours, so there's additional variables as well.

Sweden has nearly 23k confirmed cases, around a 10% death rate in confirmed cases. They basically kept their economy open, canceled large events and told people to practice social distancing. It is said they are near the point of developing herd immunity because of their actions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs

A totally accurate count may not be possible, but it will be severe; unless you think the economy (while very important) overrules life.

Why are you even commenting? you have been proven wrong over & over.....

Then again a liberal government retiree can't be expected to know a damn thing.... carry on... wink

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Complete bullshit, as usual.

There are different genetic markers contained within covid-19 cold viruses, but only as a result of the DNA left behind from the population it has previously infected.

Kinda like 23 and me can tell where you're from.

But the covid-19 virus part is the same, has the same average for cold viruses virulence and less than average fatality rate, no matter the genetic markers.

Go play with your Dinosaurs.

The adults are talking.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by djs

You ever wonder why we all learned about the Great Depression a far cry more than the Spanish Flu in school? One was much more painful and memorable than the other.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lostleader
This is a long but good discussion. All the data comes back similar to the study at this plant.
Someone famous s wrote something like this in 1851. We have not so much to fear but fear.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds is an early study of crowd psychology by Scottish journalist Charles Mackay, first published in 1841

I read this 27 years ago.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

225 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 280ACKIMP, 1lessdog, 160user, 264mag, 28 invisible), 1,671 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,972
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.