Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Q
Quak Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Q
Bad news from the modelers...135k fatalities now. Was as low as 60k at one point. Not sure what to make if it. On one hand they are all over the place day to day but on the other it shows they are if nothing else not very optimistic for a quick end to the new infections and death

I’m hoping new infections continue to drop and we finally get some wide spread antibody testing available. Sick of being sequestered...sick of not working...sick of seeing Americans living in fear myself included

GOD Bless America

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
IMO until we get some clarity on what is considered an actual COVID-19 death the #'s mean little to nothing.

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
700 dead in Louisiana nursing homes from Covid.

2 homes are under investigation of their protocols.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Q
Quak Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Q
There is that too. The deaths are basically meaningless at this point. It’s the new infection rate we should be watching. Or at least that’s how it appears to me

GOD Bless America
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I can only speak for myself, but living in fear is not a concept I have ever yielded to.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Quak
There is that too. The deaths are basically meaningless at this point. It’s the new infection rate we should be watching. Or at least that’s how it appears to me

Italy reporting that their infection rates are back on the rise.

Yesterday’s paper www.2theadvocate.com

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I can only speak for myself, but living in fear is not a concept I have ever yielded to.

This is not a concept.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

This is not a concept.

I’ve never experienced it, so it’s a foreign concept to me.

Q
Quak Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Q
I never knew fear until I had a child

Last edited by Quak; 05/05/20.

GOD Bless America
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

This is not a concept.

I’ve never experienced it, so it’s a foreign concept to me.

It’s more about common sense not living in fear.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Getting?

Have been since day one is more like it.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
This is all a planned hoax/chaos/panic.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

As more are tested[daily testing #] I suspect more will have the Rona.

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Bad news from the modelers...135k fatalities now. Was as low as 60k at one point. Not sure what to make if it. On one hand they are all over the place day to day but on the other it shows they are if nothing else not very optimistic for a quick end to the new infections and death

I’m hoping new infections continue to drop and we finally get some wide spread antibody testing available. Sick of being sequestered...sick of not working...sick of seeing Americans living in fear myself included

Honest question, why does everyone run around talking about models that have never been correct and treat them as the highest authority? The models have never, not one time, been correct through this entire ordeal.

The only thing all these models should tell anyone is that they don't have enough data to accurately predict anything beyond yesterday.

Calm down, nothing has changed...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How can anyone believe the numbers when its been known for weeks that HHS sent out a nation wide mandate instructing doctors to count any death that had a confirmed test or association with a family member that had covid 19, to be a covid death. Even if the patient had underlying health problems that would eventually lead to death, covid infected or not, the instructions were to list covid as the cause of death.

The models mean nothing.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I knew everything would “get worse” as soon as Trump announced the reopening of economy. I told a coworker to watch the models get as bad as they have ever been and major doom and gloom being reported from media fanning the Covid flames. They are not gonna let Trump open the economy without saying the sky will fall as a result. Now they are “reporting” a mutation in the virus that makes it dangerous to children. How convenient.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Honest question, why does everyone run around talking about models that have never been correct and treat them as the highest authority? The models have never, not one time, been correct through this entire ordeal.

The only thing all these models should tell anyone is that they don't have enough data to accurately predict anything beyond yesterday.

Why do people like you feel like they have to be such a “calming, omnipotent type “, thinking that those who have an interest in staying informed are living in “fear” ?

WTF is wrong with you and your type ?

Go drink a beer and then stfu.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I never knew fear until I had a child

Agreed.

Yup.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Why do people like you feel like they have to be such a “calming, omnipotent type “, thinking that those who have an interest in staying informed are living in “fear” ?

WTF is wrong with you and your type ?

Go drink a beer and then stfu.

Nobody can stop you from being a dumbass, congratulations.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (257robertsimp, 7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 14 invisible), 1,417 guests, and 864 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,494
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.