Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Tell ya what ‘Flave.

If you request it I’ll be happy to scatter your ashes.

You do like cats, right?

Not like.

Love.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Tell ya what ‘Flave.

You do like cats, right?

laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Tell ya what ‘Flave.

You do like cats, right?

Not like.

Love.

Done deal. In return I want you to scatter my ashes from a dugout canoe 40 miles off the coast of Ghana.

Medaasi 😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Done deal. In return I want you to scatter my ashes from a dugout canoe 40 miles off the coast of Ghana.

Medaasi 😎

I think a back alley dumpster would be more fitting.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ding! Ding! Another win for Bird 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But stop making yet another thread about me.

Let’s get back to guys making incredibly bad decisions.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First steady in HS later traveled with and spent a lot of time with a Rock band, they had some big national hits maybe international but all or almost all are gone now, she is too

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Nope! We’ve had topics like this before and my answers are always the same. I’m confident in who I am and don’t need the superficial affections of other women to boost my self-confidence. I’ve never contacted any of my ex’s, no reason to. I love my wife and I love the life we’ve built together. My wife is the one that’s been by my side through thick and thin. My wife has taken care of me when I was sick, hung over or recovering from surgery. My wife has been there by my side through the loss of friends and family and the rock I needed when I was at my weakest. She’s seen the worst of me and she still loved me. My wife gave birth to the blessings that are our children and TOGETHER we’ve raised those children into intelligent, capable, kind and successful young adults. My wife is a beautiful, sweet and extremely intelligent woman that any guy would be lucky to have. I know that I could spend the next 100 years looking for someone to equal her but I wouldn’t find it..... I have no desire to contact any of my ex-girlfriends. I have no animosity towards any of them and I realize that they all contributed, some in small ways and some in bigger ways, towards making me the man I am today.

For me and me alone, I feel that contacting or even trying to contact an ex is disrespectful to my family and the life we’ve built. I have a few great friends, a loving and healthy family, a devoted wife and a personal relationship with our Lord.....my life is complete. I didn’t build this life on my own nor do I continue to enjoy this life alone. My wife is more than my partner, she’s my best friend and confidant. She is IRREPLACEABLE so reaching out to an ex would be an irresponsible, disrespectful exercise in futility. No matter how innocuous, no matter how platonic my intentions would be should I reach out to an ex I don’t see any reason to do it......I do see a hundred reasons not to do it though.

I hope they’re all doing well and living a happy life but as far as I’m concerned they’re all in my rear view mirror and I’m charging forward with my sweetheart, happily and gratefully living the life God has blessed me with and thanking him everyday for giving me everything I could’ve dreamed of.

She's looking over your shoulder as you type this, isn't she? wink

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
One ex girlfriend, and the wife are good friends, I see her weekly! She held up good, but not as good as the wife! The others I see once in a while, they dont do anything for me! With most it was the hunt not the keeping!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Why? Why, oh why? Nothing good comes of this.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Then there’s those folks that have a genuine concern about one that they were dearly attached to in an earlier time and would simply like to know how they are doing and that hopefully, life has been good for them.

There is that aspect.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
See them every five years at our HS reunion. Sometimes awkward with my wife there.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EIB0879
See them every five years at our HS reunion. Sometimes awkward with my wife there.

It’s a damned good thing everyone had name tags on at our last reunion !

Our graduating class was 525 folks.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
most of the ladies i went with were good women but most hated my hunt`n,fish`n and drink`n. they liked my Harley but that also got me in trouble too with a GRIN. > well i married the cute little blonde college Christian girl and never had another motorcycle again and don`t go to bars anymore, but i do fish and hunt plenty. been with her now 45 years and no i don`t want any old girl friend back ever matter fact if something ever happens to my wife no more women for me period !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I went to my thirty year and told my wife we were in the wrong place. Just a bunch of old folks. Then I started looking at name tags. A lot of people really didn't wear well.

Went to my forty year and the herd was thinned a little unfortunately. We had 392 in our graduating class. 45 year coming up in a couple of years.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I went to my thirty year and told my wife we were in the wrong place. Just a bunch of old folks. Then I started looking at name tags. A lot of people really didn't wear well.

Went to my forty year and the herd was thinned a little unfortunately. We had 392 in our graduating class. 45 year coming up in a couple of years.

Roughly 25% of our class has passed on.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by sse
don't know why everybody automatically assumes all women turn into nutcases after high school

Most of them are nut cases well before high school. I'm firmly convinced that estrogen causes more mental derangement than meth

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Kellywk
Originally Posted by sse
don't know why everybody automatically assumes all women turn into nutcases after high school

Most of them are nut cases well before high school. I'm firmly convinced that estrogen causes more mental derangement than meth

Combine the two and you got, ohhh, lawd hep me.!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I went to the 55 year class reunion in 2018 and I was the only one on a Harley. Only rode it 80 miles to get there! I thought that I was at an old folks' home! Some of the ladies had kept their looks, but most of them were a bit rough around the edges. Nobody wanted to climb on the back of the bike for a spin around the block! With a grand total of 39 in the class back in 63, we could hold the next one in a big broom closet!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Never been to any of my HS class reunions.

Last edited by hookeye; 05/05/20.
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,421
Posts18,470,590
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.