Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 108 1 2 3 4 5 107 108
40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For a long time I've believe there are people who don't have the cognitive capacity to vote. Now I'm of the opinion that there are people who shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Maybe the very idea that 'all' people should have a particular right is wrong?

This is how the tide will turn against 'you' gun owners. 'Us' gun owners will eventually have to admit that there are some people who shouldn't have guns.

As for the argument that guns are necessary to avoid tyranny, at this point I'm more worried about the tyranny of the stupid, which seems to be flooding this nation.

Last edited by 40O; 05/07/20.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think we need to get society back to shooting burglars/thieves instead of wasting tax dollars on catch-n-release prisons. Way too many people have adopted theft as a lifestyle.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ol_mike
All the suspect had to do was stop and wait for the police to arrive - instead he runs around the truck and tries to take the gun .

When he proved he was innocent - demand action be taken on the group brandishing weapons , false imprisonment etc. .

I'd give five to one odds he's a thief doing exactly what those people suspect he was doing - stealing peoples stuff .

JeffA might be right - maybe they'll have fingerprints left by the little dindunuffin .

That bunch made some dumb mistakes against a member of the protected class - the media will convict each and every one of them .

Would you wait on the cops if two black guys pulled guns on you? Looks like he was justifiably in fear of his life and trying to do what he could to fight back.

Who is John Galt?
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I realize "Hispanic" is not considered a race but George Zimmerman is half Hispanic with a Jewish last name and is "brown" in color. If my white cracker azz attacked George Zimmerman and made mention of his brown color and I was anti-semantic would the news report two white guys got into it OR would the story be white azz cracker from WV attack a brown Jew? So this begs the question why George Zimmerman is white to the media? To meet the agenda.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This will be settled in court I suppose. Meanwhile, a jogger brought 2 fists to a shotgun fight. Stupid fixed.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m also going to add that about the only real excuse these guys may have - and that’s a big “MAY” - is if the dead guy had committed a violent crime prior. Failing that, I’m gonna guess they’re about to enjoy a long stay at some random correctional facility courtesy of the state.

That’s if the feds don’t get involved and decide to charge them with a hate crime or civil rights violation as well, in which case possibly it’ll be club fed, courtesy of Uncle Sam.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 05/07/20.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I realize "Hispanic" is not considered a race but George Zimmerman is half Hispanic with a Jewish last name and is "brown" in color. If my white cracker azz attacked George Zimmerman and made mention of his brown color and I was anti-semantic would the news report two white guys got into it OR would the story be white azz cracker from WV attack a brown Jew? So this begs the question why George Zimmerman is white to the media? To meet the agenda.

I see what your saying... but this happened in Feb... it never came out because the local govt took it for what was told to them. The video was leaked out, and the GBI is actually investigating who leaked it.... the only reason you or I know about it several months later is because someone leaked the tape, not the narrative that two white guys killed a black thief... its two white criminals who make law abiding gun owners look bad, decided to take the law into their own hands and put someone on trial on a suburban street, and convict him to death.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't know anything about this case so I cannot form an opinion.

Complete ignorance has never stopped you from having an opinion every other time, why stop now?

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Why run around the truck and try and take the shotgun? You are forcing the guy to shoot you, at that point. White dudes were clearly pissed about the recent thefts. They just took some pretty extreme action to deal with it.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I thought i heard one of the guys had a relative in local Gov or LE.

Last edited by hookeye; 05/07/20.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mrfudd
Would you wait on the cops if two black guys pulled guns on you? Looks like he was justifiably in fear of his life and trying to do what he could to fight back.
I've had guns pointed at me and, rather than try to attack the guy(s) holding the gun, it was "yes sir/no sir" "what would you like me to do, sir?".

That anyone is dumb enough to think they are going to win bare handed in a fight against a firearm is a crime in itself. Most people aren't stupid enough to get close enough to you that you are going to perform a disarm like Chuck Norris. This denial of reality seems to be a problem of black culture.

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Hell way back Win Moses tried to get a relative out of some murder deal, got caught. Didnt hurt his political career.
But he was a democrat..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Anaconda
So far, only one side of the story is being told.
It looks bad, but I would like to hear the other side of the story.

This.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hookeye
I thought i heard one of the guys had a relative in local Gov or LE.

The father used to be a cop.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Why run around the truck and try and take the shotgun? You are forcing the guy to shoot you, at that point. .

There's an old saw about rushing a gun but fleeing from a knife.

I doubt the guy who got killed thought of that or was thinking clearly at all. It looked to me like he was trying to keep the other guy from shooting him.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Why run around the truck and try and take the shotgun? You are forcing the guy to shoot you, at that point. .

Attributed to Jimmy Hoffa in the most recent movie about him. But that only applies if someone appears to be an assassin. If someone merely has a gun to give weight to his commands, charging it is 100% stupid.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Attributed to Jimmy Hoffa in the most recent movie about him. But that only applies if someone appears to be an assassin. If someone merely has a gun to give weight to his commands, charging it is 100% stupid.

Chasing someone down and shooting them is stupid. The should have called the police and observed the man if they thought that he was involved in a criminal activity. If a black person was jogging through my 98+% white neighborhood I'd be suspicious and I might keep my 12 gauge close at hand, but I sure as hell wouldn't chase him down on a public street, confront him with a firearm, and shoot him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by mrfudd
I've had guns pointed at me and, rather than try to attack the guy(s) holding the gun, it was "yes sir/no sir" "what would you like me to do, sir?".

That anyone is dumb enough to think they are going to win bare handed in a fight against a firearm is a crime in itself. Most people aren't stupid enough to get close enough to you that you are going to perform a disarm like Chuck Norris. This denial of reality seems to be a problem of black culture.

It is fight or flight.
Why complicate it with other options?

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by jaguartx
All the suspect had to do was stop and wait for the police to arrive - instead he runs around the truck and tries to take the gun .

When he proved he was innocent - demand action be taken on the group brandishing weapons , false imprisonment etc. .

I'd give five to one odds he's a thief doing exactly what those people suspect he was doing - stealing peoples stuff .

JeffA might be right - maybe they'll have fingerprints left by the little dindunuffin .

That bunch made some dumb mistakes against a member of the protected class - the media will convict each and every one of them .

Last I checked, being an accomplice to murder, and murder are capital crimes....

Burglary is not.

You can thank those two jackasses the next time an antigun bill comes back up. While your saying he should have just stopped and waited, are you suggesting that no one defends themselves? That goes against the entire stance of the 2A.....

Trying to disarm the guy is what got him killed , they were trying to hold him there until the police arrived .
Only a dumbass tries to take a shotgun away from a person saying citizens arrest - citizens arrest .

I think its obvious who the dumb ass is here...

Pretty sure you would try to take the gun away, dumbass. After all, dont you vote for those who try to take our guns away? Without them, the crooks in Govt and in our cities could rob us at will. Isnt that what your dumbass wants?

I guess you can't remember how that worked out for those under your buds Mao, Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot.

What? You f’ing old conspiracy chasin retard.... I know your beyond racist because as I said before its obvious you walked in on your ex or daughter taking it from a black man... your constant posts on the matter make it clear. Im clearly a big gun fan, im on a gun forum.... if you cant read the law, see what happened in the video, and read Ol’Mikes comments and not shake your head.... your clearly some jackass watching extremist right wing propaganda and reposting it on a gun forum for likes...

^^^What he said. Thumbs up.

Tarquin
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I've read about 25 stories on this subject and they don't vary to much.

Travis McMichael, the son of the trucks driver Gregory McMichael did the shooting.
He was riding in the bed of the truck with the shotgun while they pursued Ahmaud Arbery, the supposed burglar.

Gregory McMicheal is a retired LEO.

They had seen Arbery jog by their home and thought he looked like a person they had seen on a security video recorded at a home that had recently been robbed. They were having a rash of homes under construction being stolen from.

Gregory grabbed his 357 and his son a shotgun and they left their home in their pickup looking for the jogger.
They had called another neighbor before they left their home to assist them and he is the one in the car shooting video from his cell phone.
They got close enough to Arbery at one point in the chase to tell him to stop but he avoided them and continued running, they turned their truck around, took another route and were waiting for him when he rounded the corner as seen in the video.

It appears to many that Arbery was attempting to get get around the truck and continue running from them when Travis cut him off in front of the truck with shotgun in hand.

Gregory was on the phone with 911 when his son shot Arbery....

The full police report can be viewed at https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6915-arbery-shooting/b52fa09cdc974b970b79/optimized/full.pdf (it don't exactly match the video but pretty close)

This photo of the father son duo is all over the internet, it's instigated numerous threats for the father and son.

Thanks Dad......

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Last edited by akasparky; 05/07/20.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Page 3 of 108 1 2 3 4 5 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

214 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 28 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,501
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.