Hop To
Page 8 of 108 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 107 108
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Here's a couple.

Boise, Idaho

Population 226,000. 82% white. 14 murders between 2014 and 2018.

Jackson, Mississippi.

Population 166,000. 82% black. 78 murders in 2018 alone.

Which is why that guy needed to be shot?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by akasparky
Once again two innocent white men are going to get dragged through the courts for doing nothing other that attempting to make a citizens arrest of a running black man.

You're not allowed to make citizen's arrests of random citizens who are out for a spring jog. I'm sure you would be alright with two shotgun-wielding black men pulling up in a truck and trying to make a citizen's arrest of YOU!

Last edited by Goosey; 05/07/20.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by CWT
I am ashamed of the responses on this forum.

Go jogging on the south side of Chicago until you get over it.

Or North Minneapolis. I fuggin lived there, I dare any whitey to take a jog in the hood there...and then get back to me.

The bass player in my band got stomped to death by two of these fine African Americans. Stomped to death! I'm way past tolerating snowflake bullshit on race from someone from fuggin Rural Utah.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Here's a couple.

Boise, Idaho

Jackson, Mississippi.

Which is why that guy needed to be shot?

I wasn't there. I don't know.

I know what the "news" says.

I also know that it lies like a rug.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Here's a couple.

Boise, Idaho

Jackson, Mississippi.

That’s not the issue and no sane person would question those statistics.

It’s about assigning responsibility for a crime committed. I don’t give a [bleep] what color the perp is. If he committed a crime he should pay for it regardless of his color or the color of his victim. Doesn’t matter one fug what race commits more crimes against the other. That has no bearing on this particular case. Each crime is an individual incident, and if they did it they should hang. Period.

Funny how a very common name used by many on this site for black criminals is Dindunuffins. The implication being that they (the blacks) never take responsibility for their crimes. So much for holding oneself to a higher standard.

I’ve always been disgusted by the OJ Simpson trial. Could never understand how in the hell the jury could let that POS walk, and live with themselves afterwards.

Some of the schitt I’m reading here makes me really wonder if some of these guys wouldn’t do similar if the situation were reversed.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Here's a couple.

Boise, Idaho

Jackson, Mississippi.

It’s about assigning responsibility for a crime committed. I don’t give a [bleep] what color the perp is. If he committed a crime he should pay for it regardless of his color or the color of his victim. Doesn’t matter one fug what race commits more crimes against the other. That has no bearing on this particular case. Each crime is an individual incident, and if they did it they should hang. Period.

Funny how a very common name used by many on this site for black criminals is Dindunuffins. The implication being that they (the blacks) never take responsibility for their crimes. So much for holding oneself to a higher standard.

I’ve always been disgusted by the OJ Simpson trial. Could never understand how in the hell the jury could let that POS walk, and live with themselves afterwards.

Some of the schitt I’m reading here makes me really wonder if some of these guys wouldn’t do similar if the situation were reversed.

Where did you get your information on the subject?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Here's a couple.

Boise, Idaho

Jackson, Mississippi.

Where did you get your information on the subject?

On what subject? My opinion that people should pay for their crimes if guilty regardless of their race? Because that’s all I said. . .

Last edited by Dryfly24; 05/07/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Father and son charged with murder of unarmed black man.

https://apple.news/AebXa-z9-Tc6tQO0wVeDVYg

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
The rate of crime in predominantly white cities isn't even in the same cosmos as the rate of crime in predominantly black cities.

It's not regional.

Well, looks like the stats in Brunswick GA just went up for homicide, and it was via a white redneck... so.... uummm..... yeah.....

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
The rate of crime in predominantly white cities isn't even in the same cosmos as the rate of crime in predominantly black cities.

It's not regional.

Well, looks like the stats in Brunswick GA just went up for homicide, and it was via a white redneck... so.... uummm..... yeah.....

And you know this how?

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

It's not regional.

And you know this how?

They arrested the father and son on murder charges...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It's not regional.

And you know this how?

Oh wow, thanks for letting me know. When did the jury find them guilty? Do you have a link to the trial?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It's not regional.

And you know this how?

You have no fugging clue how the legal system works in this country do you?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Lmao.... really... go figure, a white supremacist website.

Go beat off to photos of your mom again.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

It's not regional.

And you know this how?

Hey dipshit... tongue and cheek?..... i was pointing out to one of our resident white supremacist that hes pointing out black crime statistics on a thread, where there is a plain as day video of two white guys shooting an unarmed black guy.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You don't know schit about what happened. Nice try though Tyrone.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It's not regional.

And you know this how?

Hey dipshit... tongue and cheek?..... i was pointing out to one of our resident white supremacist that hes pointing out black crime statistics on a thread, where there is a plain as day video of two white guys shooting an unarmed black guy.

Hey mouth breather, who the fck are you! Sherlock Holmes? Perry Mason? Maybe Colombo and Kreskin combined? I’ve been in law enforcement for twenty three years and I can’t tell [bleep] from looking at that video because there’s not enough background information to paint a picture of exactly who, what, where, when, how and why it happened. That’s why have professional investigators and investigations. If you can do all that from a watching a few seconds of video maybe you should be running the justice Dept.

Fuggin asswipe...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It's not regional.

And you know this how?

More like tongue in your ass....

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Most city blacks are negros and most country blacks are good folks. I grew up in West Palm Beach, Fl when they started bussing the negros to our school from predominantly black schools. The negros didn't want to be there and we didn’t want them there. I learned to get along with them through playing sports, but I still don't have any use for city negros. My black neighbors are way better than my deadbeat, free loading white trash neighbors. A lot of y'all don't know what your talking about when it comes to negros and blacks.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 8 of 108 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

684 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 67 invisible), 3,056 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,353
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.