-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And this happened in Alberta would've thought more like Quebec.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
persiandog;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the day treated you acceptably and this finds you well.

The video incident took place in Lethbridge, Alberta.

The young lady in the Storm Trooper suit was employed by the restaurant and was doing so as part of her job.

Lethbridge's finest showed up, did not engage in dialogue other than "get down" and then tackled her, causing a bloody nose.

They claimed after the fact that she didn't comply quickly enough, but the video evidence shows otherwise.

It's making all sorts of news up here across the medicine line, none of it good and none of it in favor of the Lethbridge PD.

We'll see what it costs the constables involved, but in my view - and most Canadians who watch the video - it's excessive and there should be sanctions up to and including finding employment in another field.

Thanks for the sharing the video sir, all the best to you folks and stay well.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Somebody needs to tell those idiots that it was a movie.They are not real.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
She can be thankful she wasn't a Polish visitor with no English. The RCMP murder those.
This was the Lethbridge city police; the same police force represented by the officers who killed the injured deer by running over it three or four times. The requirements for joining can't be too stringent. GD

Last edited by greydog; 05/07/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Were they still polite?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Could've been worse if she was dressed as Darth

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
persiandog;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the day treated you acceptably and this finds you well.

The young lady in the Storm Trooper suit was employed by the restaurant and was doing so as part of her job.

Lethbridge's finest showed up, did not engage in dialogue other than "get down" and then tackled her, causing a bloody nose.

They claimed after the fact that she didn't comply quickly enough, but the video evidence shows otherwise.

It's making all sorts of news up here across the medicine line, none of it good and none of it in favor of the Lethbridge PD.

We'll see what it costs the constables involved, but in my view - and most Canadians who watch the video - it's excessive and there should be sanctions up to and including finding employment in another field.

Dwayne

thanks , I am a bit surprised , I assumed they are better trained.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by persiandog
persiandog;

Dwayne

persiandog;
Thanks for the reply sir.

We'd assumed the same thing actually.

As I say, this is getting all sorts of traction for Lethbridge PD and none of it is good.

Stay well sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So then the cops in Canada are just as bad as the cops in the USA? Who would guess it?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The fact she was advertising for the restaurant puts a whole new twist on things and makes it sad comedy, really...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Can you imagine if this crew was dropped into the middle of Times Square on a busy weekend prior to Covid ? ... Unbelievable...

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Cops being cops!!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by persiandog
persiandog;

Dwayne

It seems their training missed the part about identifying fictional soldiers from a galaxy far, far, away....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kid0917
I don't think that was the droid they were looking for..

....... LOL

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
So what in the world did they arrest her for? Is it illegal to wear a costume in public up there or something? I really cannot figure out why they arrested her

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
If she would have had her gun on just stun it would have been legal. I used to believe nobody could be as stupid as portrayed. I was wrong big time. It’s the cops against us mentality that brings this on. Ed k

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
They should have known that she wasn't a threat because she didn't have a RCMP costume on...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ERK
If she would have had her gun on just stun it would have been legal. I used to believe nobody could be as stupid as portrayed. I was wrong big time. It’s the cops against us mentality that brings this on. Ed k

Only in the inept minds of the power tripping cops. It only took three cars of them and I hope upon hope the good residents of that community takes out their trash and all of them are fired not only from their jobs but from the profession they are obviously not qualified to hold.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Makes one wonder who are the real storm troopers?

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If they had only knew !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (257_X_50, 222Sako, 1_deuce, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1minute, 62 invisible), 2,567 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,562
Posts18,473,169
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.