Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 108 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 107 108
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
No reports of this on the national news as far as I can tell.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-...-of-whom-on-parole-for-prior-gun-charge/

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This Army veteran didn't survive his return to America,....didn't make the national news,...

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-...f-duty-in-afghanistan-but-not-diversity/

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It never ends,....and it doesn't make the news.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
There's too many black on white murders to fit on a 30 minute nightly news program, I guess.

Those murders have to be listed in a book and read if you want to know about them.

https://www.amazon.com/Their-Lives-Matter-Paul-Kersey/dp/1094844942

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

That don't mean much.

Six years after retired Tampa police captain Curtis Reeves Jr. gunned down Chad Oulson they are still debating a court date.

Reeves shot Oulson over the use of a cell phone during movie previews at the Cobb Grove 16 cinemas in Wesley Chapel, FL. Popcorn flew, Reeves drew a handgun and shot Oulson in the chest as he sat in the theater with his wife and child.

The retired Tampa police captain was charged with second-degree murder in 2014 yet has been free on $150,000 bail ever since.

Reeves, now 77 is obviously being allowed to live out his retirement by the courts.

Cops don't pay no price for their actions, they have Nazi like immunity, this is why cops do such stupid schit, they know they will get by with it...fu_ck cops......

If the scary black man was a horrible as you racist pricks here fear him to be, people like George Zimmerman wouldn't still be sucking air today.....fu_ck racist....

And speaking of fu_ckin' racist, If that booze saturated Kentucky hillbilly Bristoe was to ever get near my pond I'd make a artificial reef outta his lard azz and his mobility scooter.......

Have a great weekend all!!! smile

Top of the weekend to ya too!

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Bristoe has some serious self esteem issues....

My man has white supremacist websites out the wazoo....

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

I'll admit. This murder made the national news. It took three white women being brutally stabbed to death at a truck stop. But they put it on the news one time.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-...ath-at-pilot-travel-center-in-knoxville/

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Just your average obsessed hillbilly raciest....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even Trump has commented about this, its gonna be big time national news

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Bristoe - I know captn obvious things are hard for someone of your aptitude to catch on too....

But you think the story here might be.....

That a retired investigator for the DA and his son did something wrong, and the DA he worked for dismissed it, without a grand jury... and now that the tape surfaced..... here we are???

Or is it really, as minute as you make it.... white on black crime crying foul of the public.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

He musta got triggered this second incidence of Black people being killed by White guys ina decade.

I dunno how many times I’ve told him the Irish are the Master Race.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bristoe - I know captn obvious things are hard for someone of your aptitude to catch on too....

Yeah,...all of those reports I listed of blacks murdering whites is just the result of my lack of aptitude.

But you completely lack the ability to think.

Your reasoning ability has been turned to schitt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by callnum
Funny thing is these 2 bubbas are interchangeable with 95% of the hillbillies on the fire. Hopefully they fry.

Idunno about that, most the guys here are has been old farts that just talk big when they are safely in their homes sitting at a keyboard, Doubtful many would have the balls to confront a real black man... That's just a bridge too far..

Most all got shotguns, prob’ly most have pickup trucks, I’m sure they do have the ‘nads, but most are too smart to chase anyone down the street and shoot them.

JMHO

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Good article, the dead guy’s prior arrests for a minor shoplifting incident and getting caught with a gun in high school hardly qualify him as a stone cold thug tho.

Sounds to me more like a kid who was steered away from thuggism by the coaching staff at his high school. Happens all the time.

Nope, like most of Bristoes bullschit, that was all a lie...
Even Bristoes racist white supremacist propaganda network had to pull the fake news from their site...

Only thing they had right was his first name and of course he was black.....
It don't matter, it works, run the lies long enough for all the little racist sheeple like Bristoe to spread the lie and then pull it and claim innocent......the shoplifting charge was also just more fake news.

Police: Man brought gun to high school basketball game
Officer in Brunswick stops 19-year-old man with loaded gun

[Linked Image from news4jax.com]Glynn County Detention Center booking photo of Ahmaud Avery

BRUNSWICK, Ga. 2013 – A quick acting police officer in Brunswick stopped a teenager with a loaded gun from entering a high school basketball game Tuesday night.

Police arrested 19-year-old Ahmaud Marquez Avery (pictured below), who is not a student at Brunswick.

"The man ran through the parking lot. I tried to get him to stop as well. He would not stop for us," said Glynn County Schools Chief of Police, Rod Ellis. "We ended up chasing him to the back of the school were other officers helped us apprehend him."

Ellis said the .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun slipped out of the teen's pants.

A parent, who did not want to be identified, told Channel 4 he saw the gun as he was about to enter the school gym. He said police were everywhere.

"They were trying to keep everyone calm and away from the gun that was on the ground. They wouldn't let anyone in or out of the gym," said the parent.

The basketball game continued without interruption while police arrested Avery.

"The main thing is we stopped him from getting into the event," Ellis said. "We don't know what his intentions were but you know it's never a good combination when you bring a weapon to a school event clearly when it's posted that you can't."

At Friday night's basketball game, Chief Ellis said they added more officers and from now on, every person will be scanned with a metal detecting wand.

Police said Avery is out of jail on bond.

Two of the police officers suffered injuries. One has been treated for a fractured hand.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/2013/12/09/police-man-brought-gun-to-high-school-basketball-game/

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Yeah,...all of those reports I listed of blacks murdering whites is just the result of my lack of aptitude.

But you completely lack the ability to think.

Your reasoning ability has been turned to schitt.

Yup, dipshitness confirmed... the narrative isnt two white guys killed a black guy...

Its two white guys with extreme govt ties killed a black guy, and the govt ties dismissed the case without a proper investigation.... which wouldnt be as much news, if people like you really didnt exist...

However, considering your dumb as fug... you cant relate your extreme vocal disdain to blacks, is what keeps this narrative alive and well, which keeps causing you more disdain... basically you hand yourself the shovel.

Last edited by Ejp1234; 05/08/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
However, considering your dumb as fug... you cant relate your extreme vocal disdain to blacks, is what keeps this narrative alive and well, which keeps causing you more disdain... basically you hand yourself the shovel.
You seem to have quite an investment in your narrative.

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
73 year old Frances Jane Schultz.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...3205504-5228-11e9-8121-0f9188b7a2dc.html

Brothers Adrian Curtis, 24, and Courtland Curtis, 25, were arrested Friday, along with Donevan Brown, 22, in the killing of Schultz and the robbery of her Zachary home. Adrian Curtis had previously worked for her husband, but then returned on March 21, when, officials said, Curtis approached Francis Jane Schultz under the guise of finding more work. Instead, the three men forced their way into the home, bound Schultz with duct tape, ransacked the home, and killed her.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Um.... if a high school sporting event takes place, that premises is technically a high school premises if it wasn't already, at least for the duration of the event.

How was the shoplifting charge bullspit?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You seem to have quite an investment in your narrative.

I enjoy debating with retards.... its arguments I can win ;-)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It never ends,....and it doesn't make the news.

On that, you are 100% spot on..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 11 of 108 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

484 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 2500HD, 49 invisible), 1,959 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,035
Posts18,520,955
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.