Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 108 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 107 108
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Also,..a reasonably thinking person would look at those links I posted and conclude, "Gee,..blacks are killing a lot of white people in America".

Somebody who has had their reasoning ability turned to schitt by the media propaganda machine reads those links I posted and thinks, "Gee,...Bristoe is a fat hillbilly".

Exactly.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Another enlightening thread, Who knew that blacks committed crime at a rate out of proportion to their population?

Stop being catty, at least a couple of 'Fire members here wont admit the obvious.....

I got B's back on this

B:"Black folks kill a lot more Whites than Whites kill Blacks"
Me: "Yes, but they kill even more of each other too."
B: "See, that means Black folks is intrinsically murderous".
Me"I dunno, where I lived in Africa was a surprisingly non-violent place."
B: "How many African women did you screw in Ghana"
Me:"None. In Africa and America both, I've worked for and with many fine, upstanding Black folks."
B:"No for real, how many African women did you screw in Ghana?"
Me:"None. And I think the Law should judge us the way God judges us; one at a time, on our own merits, irrespective of skin color."
B: "We need a White Nationalist Homeland."
Me: "Fugg you, I'm Irish ya Anglo-Saxon Bastard."

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Now Birdwatcher chimes in to tell about how he was only accosted by FN FAL weilding black revolutionaries *once* while he was in Ghana,...and that since they didn't kill and eat him, they must be nice guys.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now Birdwatcher chimes in to tell about how he was only accosted by FN FAL weilding black revolutionaries *once* while he was in Ghana,...and that since they didn't kill and eat him, they must be nice guys.

Golly, I taught you something smile

Even his enemies state that only 28 people died in the Rawlings coup, I dunno the exact truth of that, but it was remarkably bloodless as military coups go.

Rawlings toppled a ludicrously corrupt government, got on the radio and said "We Ghanaians like to blame our problems on the White man, but I'm telling you today that Ghana is merely a reflection of how we are, collectively, as Ghanians". He also intitiated firearms training for the common people so that more than just the Army would know how to use them. He followed IMF dictates to the letter, turned the wrecked economy of Ghana around, and then peacefully handed over power to an elected government.

Hey, this beats the usual thread creep......

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Even his enemies state that only 28 people died in the Rawlings coup, I dunno the exact truth of that, but it was remarkably bloodless as military coups go.

I guess everybody involved was full after eating 28 people.

Either that or nobody wanted to cut enough wood to cook #29.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I guess everybody involved was full after eating 28 people.

Either that or nobody wanted to cut enough wood to cook #29.

Cannibalism in Ghana? Never heard of it, OK bring up the links if ya got 'em

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You know you sorta look like Jeffrey Dahlmer, just sayin'.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Sounds like you need to age them like beef !

After murdering the girl, the mad man, was said to have taken the body to the bush, cut it into pieces and cooked it and ate it with kenkey and banku, (A local Ghanaian delicacy).

The ugly incident reportedly happened on Tuesday, January 26, and her remains were not discovered until a week after with some parts, including the head, missing.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by JeffA
[quote=Ejp1234]Bristoe - I know captn obvious things are hard for someone of your aptitude to catch on too....

Yeah,...all of those reports I listed of blacks murdering whites is just the result of my lack of aptitude.

But you completely lack the ability to think.

Your reasoning ability has been turned to schitt.

That is where you have been misled by the nazi racist propaganda networks you seem obsessed by.

You Bristoe are the one that completely lacks the ability to think for yourself.

Being arrested for a crime and being prosecuted for a crime are by far two different things.
Your propaganda sites of choice don't seem to realize that and they are sure not worded as such.

They are solely worded to instigate hate in those that seek it...

Even Dylann Roof finally realized he'd been led astray by such websites and their postings on the internet.
But not before he became radicalized by his readings and gunned down 9 innocent people as they sat in their church.
hate-filled-website[/b]-inspired-Ch...id he first started reading the websites in 2012 and was 'never the same'....
How long has it been for you Bristoe?

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Seems like you as a adult could see the woes of your ways, but apparently not.

The link you posted where they claimed a prior criminal history of Ahmaud Arbery was all total lies,
You don't seem to care, most of us do, how can anyone trust a single link you post to these sites when there is no explanation offered for the lies they post? Is that not suppose to matter?

[/quote[

Did this thread ever take a turn....

The CBS Evening News as of late seems to be a propaganda filled website and TV broadcast site now that you bring up someone spending too much time at such places and posting links to them.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jimy
Sounds like you need to age them like beef !

After murdering the girl, the mad man, was said to have taken the body to the bush, cut it into pieces and cooked it and ate it with kenkey and banku, (A local Ghanaian delicacy).

The ugly incident reportedly happened on Tuesday, January 26, and her remains were not discovered until a week after with some parts, including the head, missing.

Kenkey is Ashanti tamales, corn leaves and all. Banku is fermented cornmeal compressed into a sort of semi-solid.

Banku with n'katieh n'kwan (peanut soup with red peppers and stewed okra) and smoked tuna ROCKS. Don't knock it if ya ain't tried it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
.. Imperfect defenses of self-defense are those that don't fully meet the standard for a perfect claim of self-defense, because the defender didn't come to the situation with completely clean hands, i.e., he was to some degree in the wrong as he appeared on the scene.

Blocking a public road with one's shotgun out with display
of repeated intent to illegally detain the jogger,
where does self-defence by the shooter come into this?

What if a police cruiser had coincidently gone by
and saw the truck and gun toter as described ,how
would they approach it?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Starman

would they approach it?
If you think it's a good idea to grab a loaded weapon by the muzzle, maybe you should go out and "mind your own business" in the middle of a freeway.

Politics is War by Other Means
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Al Roker and Craig Melvin likely have no problem with whitey being killed........justice, after all.

There are places you are expected to not frequent. If you do, you deserve what you get. Not much blame assigned, that one way. The other way, lots of blame.

I want to know the facts......who was breaking in?

No judgements just yet. No trust for the media.

A murder charge can be political. An acquittal would be out of their hands.

Not saying one way or another, just remember the pics of poor 12 year old Trayvon. And, the poor guy ready to go to college.......but he had just robbed a convenience store of a case of cigars.

The national news is on TV right now reporting yet again about the black man in Georgia being killed.

I wonder how long it'll go on?

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
For the record,..the site those links came from is owned by a Jewish fellow,...hardly a "Nazi, white supremacist" site.

LOL now it's the Joo's fault....

Your posts remind me of a dog running in circles chasing it's tail....it just don't know any better...LOL

[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Also,..a reasonably thinking person would look at those links I posted and conclude, "Gee,..blacks are killing a lot of white people in America".

Somebody who has had their reasoning ability turned to schitt by the media propaganda machine reads those links I posted and thinks, "Gee,...Bristoe is a fat hillbilly".

After posting multiple links to racist sites criscoe descries media propaganda, you can't beat the CF for critical thinking or make this kind of schidt up. LMFAO.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Starman

would they approach it?
If you think it's a good idea to grab a loaded weapon by the muzzle,...

What has that got to do with the
specific questions in my post?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looked at every link bristoe posted. Didnt find a one black murder who was set free and only charged later because a video of the crime was leaked.

"We're all going to have so much [bleep] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles." - Clark Griswold

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
JOGGER...my ass.

Page 14 of 108 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (219DW, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 1,644 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,993
Posts18,520,295
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.