Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 108 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 107 108
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I've had a couple of experiences somewhat like the two Georgia retards. We operated a plant in a bad neighborhood and thieves--all black--would try to steal stuff. We caught them and held them for cops. In one case it took the cops one hour and 21 minutes to show up.

Anyway---in the case I'm thinking of, we surprised the thief and I had a shotgun. I ordered him to sit on the ground. Instead he took off. I shouted, "Shoot to kill," and discharged a load of birdshot up in the air. He set a new record scaling our parking lot fence, which was about 12 feet high. He left some clothing on the barbed wire on the top.

Moral: He was committing the crime, not "looked likie someone." I didn't get close enough to tousle with the shotgun. I didn't shoot at him. The bird shot fell harmlessly to the ground. He thought I was shooting at him. Never saw him again.

You're lucky you didn't make the national news for 9 days in a row.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
.. But it's also not murder, since they believed they were acting within their rights to make an arrest, and had no apparent intent to lynch or shoot the fellow,..

... they cannot claim the perfect right of self defense, but rather only an imperfect right, which subjects them to a charge of manslaughter.

It appears They have been charged with Felony murder, § 16-5-1 -

which does not support you imperfect self-defence /manslaughter claim.

Not at all. Often politics is the reason for a murder charge, particularly in a Great White Whale case, i.e., a case where a prosecutor has a chance to convict White folks of murdering a black person.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Are you saying the shooting was premeditated?

Not necessarily. If it was premeditated, the two perps have committed agravated murder.

If it wasn't premeditated, they were trying to detain him illegally and he got killed. In my state such an accidental homicide would get you lots of prison time.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Maybe I need to watch Django Unchained 25 or 30 times until I understand all of this.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
No worries there.....the thug probably just hit 90 year old women’s places after that.

Great job!

You did so well for your fellow law-biding citizens.

I've had a couple of experiences somewhat like the two Georgia retards. We operated a plant in a bad neighborhood and thieves--all black--would try to steal stuff. We caught them and held them for cops. In one case it took the cops one hour and 21 minutes to show up.

Anyway---in the case I'm thinking of, we surprised the thief and I had a shotgun. I ordered him to sit on the ground. Instead he took off. I shouted, "Shoot to kill," and discharged a load of birdshot up in the air. He set a new record scaling our parking lot fence, which was about 12 feet high. He left some clothing on the barbed wire on the top.

Moral: He was committing the crime, not "looked likie someone." I didn't get close enough to tousle with the shotgun. I didn't shoot at him. The bird shot fell harmlessly to the ground. He thought I was shooting at him. Never saw him again.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I just wonder why the matter is getting more than regional coverage.

14 people were shot in Chicago with five killed yesterday. It's not been on the national news.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/...ot-5-fatally-thursday-may-7-gun-violence

Ever read The Bonfire of the Vanities? These are called by prosecutors Great White Whale cases, and are pursued with utmost gusto. They all want a chance to put a White person behind bars for murdering an innocent black person. The chance is extremely rare, and can be a career maker. The MSM is 100% behind this effort, too, whenever it appears to be a possibility.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I just wonder why the matter is getting more than regional coverage.

14 people were shot in Chicago with five killed yesterday. It's not been on the national news.

Ever read The Bonfire of the Vanities? These are called by prosecutors Great White Whale cases, and are pursued with utmost gusto. They all want a chance to put a White person behind bars for murdering an innocent black person. The chance is extremely rare, and can be a career maker. The MSM is 100% behind this effort, too, whenever it appears to be a possibility.

Sounds about right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.. Often politics is the reason for a murder charge..

Fact remains the standing charges do not support your claim.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Yeah,..since this thread began yesterday, 14 shootings with 5 deaths have occurred in Chicago. None of them have been reported on the national news.

Hey dipshit, again, your not grasping the captn obvious....

In none of those cases did a retired police officer and his son, who worked for the current DA shoot someone.... and the DA swept it under the rug for several months.... until their “buddy” leaked the tape...

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

You're lucky you didn't make the national news for 9 days in a row.

Nope. Didn't injure anybody.

But in a different case, back in the late 1970s, a guy came in the front office and held up the receptionist. My father came out of his office with the 12 gauge. The guy took off and was turning toward my father (who was ordering him to stop) with a small (later proved inoperable) revolver in his hand. Bang. About 200 #6 pellets from about 50 feet. The perp staggered of into an ally, dropping the handgun. Two days later he checked into a hospital.

The cops came by a day later and criticized my father for shooting a perp with #6 birdshot. They gave him 10 rounds of 00 buckshot. I still have those rounds.

Different times, but we NEVER broke any laws or shot at anybldy who was not threatening us. The #6 birdshot guy was the only one who did. The others tried to escape.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Might sum up this incident as simply....

Sometimes when you go looking for trouble................you find it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Robert Johnson
Junius Thurston
Malik Delphie
Rodrigo Rangel
Demitry Humes

That's the five from last night in Chicago,..not including the other 9 that survived their gunshot wounds. The national news is just coming on. I'm sure we'll hear all about it.

https://graphics.suntimes.com/homicides/?_ga=2.268161100.359989542.1551114885-1053806772.1520361305

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Maybe I need to watch Django Unchained 25 or 30 times until I understand all of this.

You should watch it w/ birdy. He could explain the social implications of slavery and how the Moteasuh tribe of Ghana led the fight against white supremacy. He would enjoy explaining it to you 25 or 30 times.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
And who was the boy genius that shot the video, shared it on line and thought it was a good idea !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
.. Often politics is the reason for a murder charge..

Fact remains the standing charges do not support your claim.

Standing charges are irrelevant to whether or not this is actually a case of manslaughter or murder. As I said, charges are often politically motivated, particularly when the victim is black and the shooter is White.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Yeah,..since this thread began yesterday, 14 shootings with 5 deaths have occurred in Chicago. None of them have been reported on the national news.

In none of those cases did a retired police officer and his son, who worked for the current DA shoot someone.... and the DA swept it under the rug for several months.... until their “buddy” leaked the tape...

He's hopeless....
Obsessed by the thought that the black man is gonna get him....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Standing charges are irrelevant to whether or not this is actually a case of manslaughter or murder.

So you are more privi to all the details
of the incident and to the actual motives
for laying a Felony murder charge?

What can you provide that shows the
charge is irrelevant or not justified?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimy
And who was the boy genius that shot the video, shared it on line and thought it was a good idea !

It was one of the vigilantes in a chase car following his buddies the shooters.

Good chance in the end they will find the video was leaked from police evidence.
A local radio station ended up with it and posted it on their website...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

He's hopeless....
Obsessed by the thought that the black man is gonna get him....

You're the one that lives in an area that's 93% Caucasian.

What caused you to become a white separatist?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Standing charges are irrelevant to whether or not this is actually a case of manslaughter or murder.

So you are more privi to all the details
of the incident and to the actual motives
for laying a Felony murder charge?

What can you provide that shows the
charge is irrelevant or not justified?

I'm going on what's been released so far. As more facts come out, I can be more certain one way or the other.

Page 17 of 108 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,170
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.