Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 108 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 107 108
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
If you go looking for trouble don’t be surprised if you find it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
So, repeated neighborhood thefts are just a way of life.....eh.

This whole thing stinks and will continue to stink.

Still do not understand why the kid ran down the middle of the road, if he was guilty of something. No way those guys catch him on foot.

Originally Posted by Mike_S

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
So, repeated neighborhood thefts are just a way of life.....eh.

This whole thing stinks and will continue to stink.

Still do not understand why the kid ran down the middle of the road, if he was guilty of something. No way those guys catch him on foot.

Well they caught him alright. How’s that working out.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

^^^^^This^^^^

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe

No,...

A narrative is being pushed by the media that maniacal Caucasians are running loose through the country murdering poor, helpless black people.

It's not incidental.

It's a deliberate agenda and it's a lie.

The truth is exactly the opposite.

Precisely.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'd like to know what transpired prior to the video recording. I'd also like to know why the man recording the video was following the guy.

Then I'd like to tell those two idiots with firearms how dumb they are.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"The McMichaels would have had no idea how aggressive Arbery might be prior to this confrontation and they sure as hell didn't know anything of possible prior convictions, the prosecutor is a douche."

The father, back when he was a cop, was the one who arrested the black kid, back when he was in high school.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
They're NOT cops, don't be a pencil dick running around trying to make citizens arrest, the fuggin guy was jogging, stay on his ass and call the coppers, tail him with coppers on phone if he makes it to his vehicle, so easy a caveman can do it, and not have to go to court/jail and lose all his chit for being a dumbfu-k!

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

The father, back when he was a cop, was the one who arrested the black kid, back when he was in high school.

What had he been arrested for in High School?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
to me this looks like a case of a redneck ex-cop trying to show his friends and family how its done and proceeding to f uck up bigly. kind of a "hold my beer" kind of deal. porky and porky jr need to go to jail for being negligent, murderous dipschits. and they might as well just leave the front door unlocked cause black kids family will be measuring for drapes for their new crib shortly.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I heard a long story on the radio yesterday on this. He was arrested twice previously, at least twice. One time was for shoplifting.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JeffA
This part is so naive for a prosecutor to even suggest....
prosecutor assigned to Mr. Arbery’s shooting..............suggested the two armed men were right to be suspicious and afraid of Mr. Arbery because he had an “aggressive nature” and prior convictions

The McMichaels would have had no idea how aggressive Arbery might be prior to this confrontation and they sure as hell didn't know anything of possible prior convictions, the prosecutor is a douche.

A good trial lawyer can make their counties best prosecutors look like clowns with stupid little comments such as that..

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

When Arbery, 25, was in high school, he was sentenced to five years’ probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus, and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer, the paper reported.

McMichael claimed to cops he recognized Arbery from surveillance video capturing a recent burglary in his mostly white neighborhood — and that he intended to make a citizen’s arrest, the paper reported.

“It appears Travis McMichael, Greg McMichael and [neighbor] William Bryan were following in hot pursuit of a burglary suspect with solid first-hand probable cause,” Barnhill wrote in a letter to Glynn County police Capt. Tom Jump. “Arbery initiated the fight. … At that point, Arbery grabbed the shotgun (that Travis McMichael was holding). Under Georgia law, McMichael was allowed to use deadly force to protect himself.”

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

What had he been arrested for in High School?

It’s up in this thread somewhere, when he was 19 he brung a .380 to a basketball game, or tried to, a parent said they saw it, seems just as likely someone told the caller he had it on him, that’s the way most high school students get busted for weapons.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

[quote]When Arbery, 25, was in high school, he was sentenced to five years’ probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus, and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer, the paper reported.

McMichael claimed to cops he recognized Arbery from surveillance video capturing a recent burglary in his mostly white neighborhood — and that he intended to make a citizen’s arrest, the paper reported.

“It appears Travis McMichael, Greg McMichael and [neighbor] William Bryan were following in hot pursuit of a burglary suspect with solid first-hand probable cause,” Barnhill wrote in a letter to Glynn County police Capt. Tom Jump. “Arbery initiated the fight. … At that point, Arbery grabbed the shotgun (that Travis McMichael was holding). Under Georgia law, McMichael was allowed to use deadly force to protect himself.”

Yeah, that story isn't true...Just fake news...
But his first name was Ahmaud and he was black, close enough for some I'd suppose..

Police: Man brought gun to high school basketball game
Officer in Brunswick stops 19-year-old man with loaded gun

[Linked Image from news4jax.com]Glynn County Detention Center booking photo of Ahmaud Avery

BRUNSWICK, Ga. 2013 – A quick acting police officer in Brunswick stopped a teenager with a loaded gun from entering a high school basketball game Tuesday night.

Police arrested 19-year-old Ahmaud Marquez Avery (pictured below), who is not a student at Brunswick.

"The man ran through the parking lot. I tried to get him to stop as well. He would not stop for us," said Glynn County Schools Chief of Police, Rod Ellis. "We ended up chasing him to the back of the school were other officers helped us apprehend him."

Ellis said the .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun slipped out of the teen's pants.

A parent, who did not want to be identified, told Channel 4 he saw the gun as he was about to enter the school gym. He said police were everywhere.

"They were trying to keep everyone calm and away from the gun that was on the ground. They wouldn't let anyone in or out of the gym," said the parent.

The basketball game continued without interruption while police arrested Avery.

"The main thing is we stopped him from getting into the event," Ellis said. "We don't know what his intentions were but you know it's never a good combination when you bring a weapon to a school event clearly when it's posted that you can't."

At Friday night's basketball game, Chief Ellis said they added more officers and from now on, every person will be scanned with a metal detecting wand.

Police said Avery is out of jail on bond.

Two of the police officers suffered injuries. One has been treated for a fractured hand.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/2013/12/09/police-man-brought-gun-to-high-school-basketball-game/

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
CNN is reporting the same about weapon on campus.

CNN

Originally Posted by akasparky
[quote=MIKEWERNER] Georgia man charged with killing Ahmaud Arbery previously investigated him

When Arbery, 25, was in high school, he was sentenced to five years’ probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus, and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer, the paper reported.

Yeah, that story isn't true...Just fake news...
But his first name was Ahmaud and he was black, close enough for some I'd suppose..

Police: Man brought gun to high school basketball game
Officer in Brunswick stops 19-year-old man with loaded gun

[Linked Image from news4jax.com]Glynn County Detention Center booking photo of Ahmaud Avery

BRUNSWICK, Ga. 2013 – A quick acting police officer in Brunswick stopped a teenager with a loaded gun from entering a high school basketball game Tuesday night.

Police arrested 19-year-old Ahmaud Marquez Avery (pictured below), who is not a student at Brunswick.

"The man ran through the parking lot. I tried to get him to stop as well. He would not stop for us," said Glynn County Schools Chief of Police, Rod Ellis. "We ended up chasing him to the back of the school were other officers helped us apprehend him."

Ellis said the .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun slipped out of the teen's pants.

A parent, who did not want to be identified, told Channel 4 he saw the gun as he was about to enter the school gym. He said police were everywhere.

"They were trying to keep everyone calm and away from the gun that was on the ground. They wouldn't let anyone in or out of the gym," said the parent.

The basketball game continued without interruption while police arrested Avery.

"The main thing is we stopped him from getting into the event," Ellis said. "We don't know what his intentions were but you know it's never a good combination when you bring a weapon to a school event clearly when it's posted that you can't."

At Friday night's basketball game, Chief Ellis said they added more officers and from now on, every person will be scanned with a metal detecting wand.

Police said Avery is out of jail on bond.

Two of the police officers suffered injuries. One has been treated for a fractured hand.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/2013/12/09/police-man-brought-gun-to-high-school-basketball-game/

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
CNN is reporting the same about weapon on campus.

Well then, if it's on CNN it's gotta be true....

Makes it hard don't it?

I'm gonna stick to the old 2013 news story I dredged up online of the event until it's proven false.

After all, it was written prior to any of these current events....

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The Brunswick News has reported Arbery was indicted for allegedly bringing a gun to a 2013 high school basketball game when he was 19. Family attorney Lee Merritt has acknowledged Arbery's 2018 arrest on shoplifting charges. But any reference to "alleged conduct from high school or shoplifting is absurd and has nothing to do with his murder," Merritt said.

"We've been here before" whether it's Tamir Rice or Trayvon Martin," said Benjamin Crump, an attorney for Arbery's father. "When they kill our children, they then try to assassinate their character and I know they're going to do that with Ahmaud Arbery."

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Ahmaud Marquez Arbery......same middle name as...

Ahmaud Marquez Avery

Strange, huh?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Paddler
Yep. Except I would say, "Stupid racist white guys." Life in prison without parole. I'm against the death penalty, otherwise this would qualify.
I am sort of against the death penalty for a variety of reasons such as it almost never being carried out, it not being a public hanging for deterrent effect, and mostly because an innocent person may be killed. Not to mention all the money expended for a punishment that never comes at least not in this state.

Lots of reasons to oppose the death penalty, no good reason to support it. I've come to the view that murder is just wrong, no matter if committed by an individual or the state.

If someone kills my family I want them dead. It's hard for me to believe if someone rapes and kills your daughter that you don't want to see them die. Preferably I'd like to kill them myself.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 22 of 108 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (35, Akhutr, 338reddog, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,418 guests, and 812 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,875
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.