Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. Elon Musk said in a tweet that Tesla will move its headquarters from California to the greener pastures of Texas or Nevada.

Really, Nevada, do he even Know who runs NV AND the extent of the lockdown restrictions placed on citizens, businesses and physicians by the Democrats that run NV

[bleep] dumb ass

Last edited by steve4102; 05/09/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Tesla isn't going anywhere. Besides, the link says he wants to move the HQ. That wouldn't change anything and he knows he can't build a new assembly plant anywhere else.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Here's his latest Tweet:

Tesla is filing a lawsuit against Alameda County immediately. The unelected & ignorant “Interim Health Officer” of Alameda is acting contrary to the Governor, the President, our Constitutional freedoms & just plain common sense!

That's funny. He mentions the Constitution in a lefist schitthole.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Tesla isn't going anywhere. Besides, the link says he wants to move the HQ. That wouldn't change anything and he knows he can't build a new assembly plant anywhere else.

What do you mean he can't build a new assembly plant anywhere? Toyota just moved north of Dallas. I'm willing to bet you that TX would work with him if he wants to build a plant here. TX isn't real union friendly so it would be a good move for him as long as he remembers that TX isn't CA and we don't want to be CA.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reivertom
If they keep electing Communists, that state will be like a third world country in 5 years.

Sir, in certain parts, we got there about three years ago.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If they keep electing Communists, that state will be like a third world country in 5 years.

.... like tears in the rain
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Last year when I spent a week in southern California I just kept thinking that this place was probably a really nice place to live 50 years ago. By liberal standards I guess it's better now though, more diversity and welfare programs.

Why would Musk even consider Nevada. That place is just a few years behind California. I'd mention the Boise area but it's already overrun.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

you are about 25 years late. it was third world when i left in 92.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Tesla tried to resume operations on Friday at their Fremont plant. He got the "we're all in this together" hand. He's not happy.

Elon Musk said in a tweet that Tesla will move its headquarters from California to the greener pastures of Texas or Nevada. The threat stems from Musk's desire to reopen Tesla's manufacturing plant in Fremont, California, as quickly as possible, despite the fact that Alameda County, where the factory is located, is scheduled to remain under lockdown until the end of May. At present, only businesses deemed essential are allowed to open.

"Tesla has been informed that they do not meet those criteria and must not reopen," a spokeswoman for the Alameda County Public Health Department said in a statement.

Frankly, this is the final straw. Tesla will now move its HQ and future programs to Texas/Nevada immediately. If we even retain Fremont manufacturing activity at all, it will be dependen on how Tesla is treated in the future. Tesla is the last carmaker left in CA.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-threatens-move-tesla-184733475.html

Recording of meeting with Cal lefties and Musk.

You are a bitch.

No...you are a bitch.

You are a bigger bitch.

You are such a bitch.

etc.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Elon was on Joe Rogan Podcast last week. He mentioned a lot of people died for our freedoms, and that we were giving up too many civil liberties for the Covid threat. He also plumbed up Rogan on deaths being attributed to Covid that are suspect. Surprisingly, he even acknowledged the hospital's financial incentives for over reporting Covid cases.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Last year when I spent a week in southern California I just kept thinking that this place was probably a really nice place to live 50 years ago. By liberal standards I guess it's better now though, more diversity and welfare programs.

Why would Musk even consider Nevada. That place is just a few years behind California. I'd mention the Boise area but it's already overrun.

Bb

Don't even mention Boise. The worst thing to ever happen to this state was Micron moving into Boise. Our quality of life has been steadily swirling into the toilet ever since.

The likes of Elon Musk is the absolute last thing this valley needs. People are already commuting 60 to 75 miles into Boise because there is no housing available. And what they can find available is priced out of reach.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
CA tends to drive out most businesses that try to make money and provide employment. Doubt things will change anytime soon. How many have left all ready? Bianci, Weatherby, Buck, and most likely many many more.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Musk is more friend than enemy when it comes to the preservation of the United States.

Some of you have a lot to learn.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Musk is more friend than enemy when it comes to the preservation of the United States.

Some of you have a lot to learn.

Fake News....he likes outer space and electric vehicles. Plus he ripped a joint on the Joe Rogan podcast. Definitely a commie

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I just kept thinking that this place was probably a really nice place to live 50 years ago.

It sucked 40 years ago- - - - -I bailed out and moved back to America in 1980!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Rong. He likes money a la taxpayer subsidies. He’s the biggest welfare recipient to ever walk the face of this earth!

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Rong.

Thanks for trying.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Please, please, please dont let them move to Arizona. Or Texas.

Or if they do, dont let them bring anyone with them.

Beat me to it. Austin is already full of fruits and nuts. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by MAC

What do you mean he can't build a new assembly plant anywhere? Toyota just moved north of Dallas. I'm willing to bet you that TX would work with him if he wants to build a plant here. TX isn't real union friendly so it would be a good move for him as long as he remembers that TX isn't CA and we don't want to be CA.

Toyota makes money, Tesla doesn't. They "could" build a plant anywhere, but they won't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC

Toyota makes money, Tesla doesn't. They "could" build a plant anywhere, but they won't.

I suspect that after building a complete assembly plant in Shanghai in just over a year, Tesla might be able to build another one.

As far as California being anti-manufacturing, that's pretty obvious. Almost as much as they are against any other business. The state is run by bureaucrats that believe their job is "revenue maximization".

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

351 members (007FJ, 160user, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 29 invisible), 1,997 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,848
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.