Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 108 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 107 108
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by deflave
I still haven't heard any facts regarding this case.

Then why do you keep posting the same meaningless thing over and over? Do you get your rocks off by meaningless one-sentence posts?

And frankly, my dear, nobody gives a flip whether or not you've heard any facts.

My hope is that one day the majority of Americans will figure out how these things and work, and stop making total asses of themselves every time a Rodney King, Freddie Gray, or Michael Brown has their ass whooped or gets shot.

(fingers crossed)

PS-I still haven't heard any facts regarding this case.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U

Last edited by UNCCGrad; 05/10/20.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mirage243
I don't know the facts in this case, but I'd lay 10-1 odds for a substantial amount of money, that the deceased was not out for a jog.

Seems about right.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Hope you live a long life......in California.

Please don’t leave and infest another State with your liberal beliefs.

Originally Posted by GRIZZ
None of the sheep in California can be trusted with open carry. Be a good sheep, work, and finance the States gun control.

Did anyone see any brandishing in the video, before the fight?

These cracker boys need to stock up on vaseline and gauze.. Dumb fuqks... Sure they weren't from Iowa?.

Iowa the free state. That shining bastion of conservatism... Mr wiener they trust us enough in California to allow us hunt big game and predators with center fire rifles chambered in actual bottle neck rifle cartridges unlike Iowa, keep funding that WTF? They trust us enough to allow us to hunt predators at night with center fire rifles. So continue to sit there stewing in your soiled shorts in your double wide and pound away on that keyboard you bitter old prick keep making an A hole out of yourself.

Grizz liberal beliefs? Never... Just goes to show for everyone on here to see how ignorant you truly are. Mr wiener you are engaging in identity politics by assuming ones political leanings based on where someone lives... Right out of the liberal playbook. Your a small minded bitter little old man who's obsession with all things California could only indicate that deep down you probably wish you were here in California. Do everyone a favor and just stay there in Iowa until you assume room temperature they wouldn't tolerate you in Wyoming or California... Too funny a parody of the typical corn fed inbred wannabe red neck...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
GRIZZ- Do you have anything to contribute? The topic I mean, not the extraordinary tax percentage of your meager income in California.

Keep on funding all that gun control......and then feebly attempt to convince everyone you are a conservative.

California conservative......that’s a good one.

Work and be happy, there’s likely not many other options for you.

None of the sheep in California can be trusted with open carry. Be a good sheep, work, and finance the States gun control.

These cracker boys need to stock up on vaseline and gauze.. Dumb fuqks... Sure they weren't from Iowa?.

Iowa the free state. That shining bastion of conservatism... Mr wiener they trust us enough in California to allow us hunt big game and predators with center fire rifles chambered in actual bottle neck rifle cartridges unlike Iowa, keep funding that WTF? They trust us enough to allow us to hunt predators at night with center fire rifles. So continue to sit there stewing in your soiled shorts in your double wide and pound away on that keyboard you bitter old prick keep making an A hole out of yourself.

Grizz liberal beliefs? Never... Just goes to show for everyone on here to see how ignorant you truly are. Mr wiener you are engaging in identity politics by assuming ones political leanings based on where someone lives... Right out of the liberal playbook. Your a small minded bitter little old man who's obsession with all things California could only indicate that deep down you probably wish you were here in California. Do everyone a favor and just stay there in Iowa until you assume room temperature they wouldn't tolerate you in Wyoming or California... Too funny a parody of the typical corn fed inbred wannabe red neck...

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
GRIZZ- Do you have anything to contribute? The topic I mean, not the extraordinary tax percentage of your meager income in California.

No, do you? How many times do you use the word liberal any given day? Their gonna get ya Mr can't even hunt Elk in Wyoming without crippling yourself. Go suck on a butter popsicle Buford...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Not so sure this is going to be an effective strategy.

It’s Trump this time.

Originally Posted by UNCCGrad

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Work, be happy, live a long life.....in California.

When your options are limited, don’t dwell on what you don’t have.....freedoms, things.....all that.

No, do you? How many times do you use the word liberal any given day? Their gonna get ya Mr can't even hunt Elk in Wyoming without crippling yourself. Go suck on a butter popsicle Buford...

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Keep on funding all that gun control......and then feebly attempt to convince everyone you are a conservative.

Mike,

Not to start a fight with you, or derail the thread but this is a serious question. Out of curiosity, I’ve noticed it does seem to be a pattern with you to lash out at anybody or anything California and I’m wondering why? Yes Cali is a liberal haven, but some of the best most conservative people I’ve ever met lived there as well.

It’s true that just because somebody lives in a red or blue state doesn’t make someone red or blue. It’s just a place to live. Sometimes for various reasons some of us have to make a home somewhere where the politics might not be to our liking. There is more than political identity to life.

Again, not picking a fight. Just curious. And just in case you’re wondering, no I’m not a Californian but I did live there for four years. Not by choice. I was stationed there by the army. Honestly, some of the best years of my life. The area, quality of life, fishing and hunting was some of the best and most beautiful I’ve ever experienced. You couldn’t pay me enough to live there today personally though, but there are still some freakin awesome people there who do.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 05/10/20.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Keep reading about a hammer being ditched before the encounter.

Is this established?

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You’re kinda fixated on California. We’re you gang raped there or something? I mean I get it because I left but good hell give it a rest.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Hey Dryfly24....... did you see GRIZZ’s first post on this thread?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Hey fly.....did you see GRIZZ’s first post on this thread?

That might explain why this time but not every other time?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Lots of Californians are fixated on gang rapes......it’s a way of life out there.

Got some good homo jokes, I’ll bet.

Originally Posted by Springcove
You’re kinda fixated on California. We’re you gang raped there or something? I mean I get it because I left but good hell give it a rest.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Mike,

Don't let Salmonella read your California comments.

He will fly to your house and kick your ass. Or at least talk about it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Mike,

Not to start a fight with you, or derail the thread but this is a serious question. Out of curiosity, I’ve noticed it does seem to be a pattern with you to lash out at anybody or anything California and I’m wondering why? Yes Cali is a liberal haven, but some of the best most conservative people I’ve ever met lived there as well.

It’s true that just because somebody lives in a red or blue state doesn’t make someone red or blue. It’s just a place to live. Sometimes for various reasons some of us have to make a home somewhere where the politics might not be to our liking. There is more than political identity to life.

Again, not picking a fight. Just curious. And just in case you’re wondering, no I’m not a Californian but I did live there for four years. Not by choice. I was stationed there by the army. Honestly, some of the best years of my life. The area, quality of life, fishing and hunting was some of the best and most beautiful I’ve ever experienced. You couldn’t pay me enough to live there today personally though, but there are still some freakin awesome people there who do.

Don't try and reason with Mr wiener... You can't fix ignorant. Boy's never been off the farm..

Coyotes shot no waiting.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
My thoughts exactly......only replace with Californians.

Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Ever hear of "divide and conquer," Stickfight? You've got friends in every age group.

Absolutely. There are a lot of great boomers out there.

The ones who deny that anything bad during their generation's watch I don't find particularly useful, apart from making fun of them.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
They all like to talk......and pay taxes.......and relinquish liberties.

Originally Posted by deflave
Mike,

Don't let Salmonella read your California comments.

He will fly to your house and kick your ass. Or at least talk about it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
GRIZZ- I wish you all the success you deserve.....in California.

Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Mike,

Don't try and reason with Mr wiener... You can't fix ignorant. Boy's never been off the farm..

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mirage243
I don't know the facts in this case, but I'd lay 10-1 odds for a substantial amount of money, that the deceased was not out for a jog.
You could very well be right. But, from what you saw on the video did the black jogger have the right to resist being accosted and cut off by the gun wielding person? Now put yourself in his position and think about it. If an armed civilian non law enforcement ran you down with a truck and started ordering you to comply with whatever would you have the right to resist? One of the worst things you can do is let a hostile someone take control of you. It is why women are advised to never allow themselves to be kidnapped. They are advised to fight it out right there. If an armed person with a firearm accosts me when I am not armed I hope I will grab onto him and try to take him down.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 34 of 108 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (007FJ, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1234, 1lessdog, 64 invisible), 1,773 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,070
Posts18,521,609
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.