Print Thread
Hop To
Page 44 of 108 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 107 108
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be a black member of this group. Some of you are goddam embarrassment to human kind. This truly pains me. I get a bit defensive when left leaning people make the snarky gun owner=racist comments, but then every day this place reminds me that they have a point. I'd love to see you cowards say the kind of crap that you say in front of black people. You wouldn't do it because you are cowards. The world will be a better place when your are rotting in hell.

Very well said. We have one black member here that I am aware of. A really good guy. Retired military commissioned officer. He keeps a low profile because this place is so hostile to blacks. This forum is dominated by racists whose race-based identity politics are identical to those of the hard left. Let me repeat that: guys like Bristoe, Hawkeye (and many others here) share the exact same premise as black identitarians of the hard, hard left. They are every bit as racist as the black racists they (very hypocritically) despise. It is a very poor reflection on Rick Bin that he indulges the racism so prevalent here in the name of the unimitigated pursuit of the almighty dollar. He should be ashamed of himself.

Last edited by Tarquin; 05/11/20.

Tarquin
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
You are all missing it.

I did NOT hear anyone say ‘you are under arrest’ in the video. There was no illegal citizen arrest.

The question is.....did the jogger try to take the firearm from said hillbilly?

Video shows a hard left turn to the front of the truck.

Only two survivors know.

Bubba's stated to investigators they were attempting a citizens arrest.

Provide me a link to Bubba’s statement.

Here's the link to the DA's letter discussing Citizen's Arrest:

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...9cdc974b970b79/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

Like I said, show me a statement.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
From the re-cused DA's letter - enlightening:

"Arbery's mental health records & prior convictions help explain his apparent
aggressive nature and his possible thought pattern to attack an armed man."

Add to the play-by-play of the actual event detailed in the letter, GA law statutes, and it's understandable why it's gone through 3 prosecutors.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Truth hurts.

Let me know when you see a white, mature baby sitter torture and burn a little white boy to death a bit at a time.

Let me know when you see white guys sexually assault 15500 black women a year even though there are about 10x more white men than black in this country.

Let me know when home video shows a huge black thug beating, stripping and raping a white woman in front of her 18 mo old child.

Let me know when 2 white guys break in the apt of 3 white girls studying with 2 of their boyfriends and with guns, putting all except a boy and girl in a closet one guards while the other forces a white boy to eat his girlfriend out to get her wet for the blacks to orally, anally and vaginally rape for hours and then proceed to do the same with both the other girls. Then they took them outside in the snow naked, put them in a car trunk, drove them to a field and shot each in the head dead except for one girl who's metal barrette deflected the bullet and just split her skull.

Let me know when your best bud and second cousins son takes his high school sweetheart parking behind the stadium after a game he played and has a few blacks drag them out of his car and beat hell out of him and hold him down and making him watch while they took turns raping his 16 year old girlfriend for hours in a midsized east Texas town and then the law and DA do all they can to get them off early. Shes a mental case now, mid 30s and never married and childless because of the trauma she survived. She will never have a child or hold or love a man because of animals that look like men.

Let me know when 5 whites rape for days and torture and fill with bleach or draino to hide their DNA.

Let me know Tarqueen.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/11/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
From the re-cused DA's letter - enlightening:

"Arbery's mental health records & prior convictions help explain his apparent
aggressive nature and his possible thought pattern to attack an armed man."

Add to the play-by-play of the actual event detailed in the letter, GA law statutes, and it's understandable why it's gone through 3 prosecutors.

That DA considered it relevant to the lethal force, self-defense, claim, which it is.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Truth hurts.

Let me know when you see a white, mature baby sitter torture and burn a little white boy to death a bit at a time.

Let me know when you see white guys sexually assault 15500 black women a year even though there are about 10x more white men than black in this country.

Let me know when home video shows a huge black thug beating, stripping and raping a white woman in front of her 18 mo old child.

Let me know when 2 white guys break in the apt of 3 white girls studying with 2 of their boyfriends and with guns, putting all except a boy and girl in a closet one guards while the other forces a white boy to eat his girlfriend out to get her wet for the blacks to orally, anally and vaginally rape for hours and then proceed to do the same with both the other girls. Then they took them outside in the snow naked, put them in a car trunk, drove them to a field and shot each in the head dead except for one girl who's metal barrette deflected the bullet and just split her skull.

Let me know when your best bud and second cousins son takes his high school sweetheart parking behind the stadium after a game he played and has a few blacks drag them out of his car and beat hell out of him and hold him down and making him watch while they took turns raping his 16 year old girlfriend for hours in a midsized east Texas town and then the law and DA do all they can to get them off early. Shes a mental case now, mid 30s and never married and childless because of the trauma she survived. She will never have a child or hold or love a man because of animals that look like men.

Let me know when 5 whites rape for days and torture and fill with bleach or draino to hide their DNA.

Let me know Tarqueen.

Doc,

How is this relevant to the case at hand?

Do you consider this justification to lynch all black men running down the street?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

This video is accurate in what it shows, but it's misleading.

The burglar was in the house for much longer than 7 seconds.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
No, dumbass. Where did you get that?

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Then explain how it's relevant to the case at hand.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I know one thing, I wouldnt accost a man pointing a shotgun at me if I knew the cops would spring me from an unlawful arrest.

The cops were indicted on the Chicago conspiracy case in which a black man was innocent. McDonald case, iirc. And the cop shooting the black teen in a car leaving a party. Good.

Only way I see attacking a guy holding a gun on me is if I'm guilty and want to take my only chance of getting away from the cops who would be coming.

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
That was old man hillbilly bringing up a citizens arrest while watching a surveillance video where he thought he recognized the thief.

I do find it amazing that the previous criminal record of the jogger can not be brought into this......but a previous statement of a ‘bystander’ in the bed of a pick-up truck is damning evidence.

It is the law and actual facts, not emotion.

You are all missing it.

I did NOT hear anyone say ‘you are under arrest’ in the video. There was no illegal citizen arrest.

Only two survivors know.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Then explain how it's relevant to the case at hand.

Its relevant to Paul Bernard's and Tarqueens posts about racists. My money says neither has called a black mans hate crime as being due to racism.

Sorry you couldnt make the connection between my post and the posts I responded to.

Too bad you didnt ask them how their posts were related to the story at hand.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well, that 'unarmed black man' was fixin to arm himself with that shotgun. I ain't blind, yet.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Very well said. We have one black member here that I am aware of. A really good guy. Retired military commissioned officer. He keeps a low profile because this place is so hostile to blacks. This forum is dominated by racists whose race-based identity politics are identical to those of the hard left. Let me repeat that: guys like Bristoe, Hawkeye (and many others here) share the exact same premise as black identitarians of the hard, hard left. They are every bit as racist as the black racists they (very hypocritically) despise. It is a very poor reflection on Rick Bin that he indulges the racism so prevalent here in the name of the unimitigated pursuit of the almighty dollar. He should be ashamed of himself.

A white separatist is lecturing the forum on racism. You can't make this stuff up.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
That was old man hillbilly bringing up a citizens arrest while watching a surveillance video where he thought he recognized the thief.

I do find it amazing that the previous criminal record of the jogger can not be brought into this......but a previous statement of a ‘bystander’ in the bed of a pick-up truck is damning evidence.

It is the law and actual facts, not emotion.

You are all missing it.

Only two survivors know.

Well, its plain to see you're just another racist, Mike. wink

The truth is racist. Snow is racist. You're white, therefore you're a born racist. The other suckers are just trying to prove they arent. smirk

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bristoe

A white separatist is lecturing the forum on racism. You can't make this stuff up.

Ding.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

‘Fraid he’s right Bristoe, a lot of the time on here you’ve been a Useful Idiot for the Left.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Goes triple for you Ghost.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

‘Fraid he’s right Bristoe, a lot of the time on here you’ve been a Useful Idiot for the Left.

You wouldn't recognize one.

Page 44 of 108 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (222Sako, 29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 10ring1, 3040Krag, 41 invisible), 1,720 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.