-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 73 of 108 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 107 108
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The african tribal leaders sold them into slavery and the first slave owner was another black african. Nothing has changed the democrats still own their slaves.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 05/13/20.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The african tribal leaders sold them into slavery and the first slave owner was another black african.

Slavery was ubiquitous in the old world. Its not just a black thing (however much racists like MtnSnake want to make it so). The difference between chattel slavery as embraced by the South was the idea that slavery was a positive moral good---good for the slave and master. That represented a radical break with antiquity in which slavery was universally regarded as an evil, albeit sometimes a necessary evil.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I was scrolling back looking for the video of that Black lawyer guys, the one who failed the bar exam twice, he gave the most lucid take I’ve seen.

It was three times...

That admitted to. laugh

Which proves literally nothing as to the merits of his arguments.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jimy

I have more to lose than most bears, a wife and daughter that love me , a beautiful home and land that I live on and enjoy, a bear only has his hide to lose....

jimy,

The clowns that are debating your point of view in this thread live their lives the exact same way.

They just like to pretend otherwise.

There could be no upside to this story, just for sh~ts and gigles , lets say the "jogger" stopped for our good samaritan neighbors, the cops are called, and they all chat, the cop tells the jogger to jog in the day time, some where else, then the cops tell the samaritan's that they can play the "dynamic duo" in their own house, the cop tells the spectators to go away, the jogger jogs off, the duo get into their fine steed and ride to their homestead, and the cop goes home safely to his wife and 2 and a half children, and they all live happily forever.

But that's not how publicly educated people act nowadays, is it !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by mirage243
When it all comes out, I'd be surprised if they even get convicted of manslaughter. Jigger had been seen to many times in places he didn't belong, guarantee he was there to steal schit. The two dudes that chased him down are fuqked, but I doubt they'll do any time on it. I'm betting they are out on bail before long.

LMAO....... Im picturing the quintessential classic, mouth full of chaw, wearing a wife beater, and a moron hat with an A on it.... clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed... but has roll tide tattooed on his ass.

The deceased had been seen too many times, dem der boys is clearly innocent....

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
PS Several times in the past 10 years, my next door neighbor has texted me, asking me to check his house and property because his home security system alerted him via his smart phone. I obliged, and I was surely armed each time. Would that fact deny me a claim of self-defense if someone charged me and attempted to grab my gun?

Depends.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I wanna hear some more talk about the stopping power of the 9 MM, this jogger took two 12 gauge blast to the chest at arms length and still took a couple of steps before gravity got the best of him !

Must not of been using + P's in the street sweeper !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Actually, I stopped listening when he said you needed a posted sign t let you know that you shouldn’t go into someone else’s house.

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
The part where he declared it wasn’t an illegal trespass because there was no sign......that was just a stupid and ignorant comment on his part.

Have you two actually read and understood
the GA statute for Trespass?

Here's the help you need [Ref. Bixon Law GA]

" 2.Wandering, strolling, and walking around a private
property which doesn’t have expressed prohibition to
enter it do not amount to trespassing unless the
person enters the property with unlawful purpose."

4.Burglary and other theft crimes.

" Criminal trespass is a lesser included offense of burglary.
To convict on a charge of burglary, the state must prove
that the offender entered or remained within the premises
of another without authority and with intent to commit a felony
or theft. OCGA 17-7-1(a). To convict on a charge of criminal trespass,
the state must prove that the offender knowingly and without
authority entered upon premises of another for unlawful purpose."

Here's the full explanation of Trespass in GA.

https://bixonlaw.com/georgia-trespassing-101/

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
The 911 neighbor mentioned this was an ongoing thing, this trespassing...

Mere allegations from a neighbor may not actually amount
to GA statute Trespass.

They could be just as cluless and blissfully ignorant
as you regarding relevant GA law.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
When it all comes out, I'd be surprised if they even get convicted of manslaughter. Jigger had been seen to many times in places he didn't belong, guarantee he was there to steal schit. The two dudes that chased him down are fuqked, but I doubt they'll do any time on it. I'm betting they are out on bail before long.

LMAO....... Im picturing the quintessential classic, mouth full of chaw, wearing a wife beater, and a moron hat with an A on it.... clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed... but has roll tide tattooed on his ass.

For the record, I hate Alabama, Roll Tide can suck my dick. After the trial is over, get back to me and tell me I was wrong you fuqking moron.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I have more to lose than most bears, a wife and daughter that love me , a beautiful home and land that I live on and enjoy, a bear only has his hide to lose....

jimy,

The clowns that are debating your point of view in this thread live their lives the exact same way.

They just like to pretend otherwise.

There could be no upside to this story, just for sh~ts and gigles , lets say the "jogger" stopped for our good samaritan neighbors, the cops are called, and they all chat, the cop tells the jogger to jog in the day time, some where else, then the cops tell the samaritan's that they can play the "dynamic duo" in their own house, the cop tells the spectators to go away, the jogger jogs off, the duo get into their fine steed and ride to their homestead, and the cop goes home safely to his wife and 2 and a half children, and they all live happily forever.

But that's not how publicly educated people act nowadays, is it !

That’s exactly how it should have gone down. Had any one of three had an IQ to at least match their shoe size it probably would have...

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Starman

Have you two actually read the GA statute for Trespass?

Question wasn't directed at me, but I did spend about 20 min looking over it this AM out of curiosity.

I'm not going to jump into the fray debating details that a jury will have to sort out, but it is not abundantly obvious to me the jogger was even trespassing. The closest language making his "visit" trespassing is this:

(b) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she knowingly and without authority:

(1) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person for an unlawful purpose;

He took nothing, just had a look. His lawyer could easily enough claim he was curious what kind of plywood they were using. Was there an unlawful purpose that be PROVED?

All of the other language in the GA trespass statute talk about having been warned to stay off the property, asked to leave, causing damage, etc.

None of which happened, from what I understand.

But I digress...

Last edited by duck911; 05/13/20.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by duck911

Question wasn't directed at me, but I did spend about 20 min looking over it this AM out of curiosity.

I'm not going to jump into the fray debating details that a jury will have to sort out, but it is not abundantly obvious to me the jogger was even trespassing. The closest language making his "visit" trespassing is this:

(b) A person commits the offense of criminal trespass when he or she knowingly and without authority:

(1) Enters upon the land or premises of another person or into any part of any vehicle, railroad car, aircraft, or watercraft of another person for an unlawful purpose;

He took nothing, just had a look. His lawyer could easily enough claim he was curious what kind of plywood they were using. Was there an unlawful purpose that be PROVED?

All of the other language in the GA trespass statute talk about having been warned to stay off the property, asked to leave, causing damage, etc.

But I digress...

Its been said that they did indeed have at least one previous run in with the jogger.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

But I digress...

Duck of Dumb,

You're stupid ass was 180 degrees off about The Corona, yet you claim to have a grasp on how the 4th Amendment applies to Georgia state law, in a case you know nothing about.

You're a fugktard.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

For the record, I hate Alabama, Roll Tide can suck my dick. After the trial is over, get back to me and tell me I was wrong you fuqking moron.

I see you didn't dispute wearing a wife beater and the mouth full of chaw?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I see you didn't dispute wearing a wife beater and the mouth full of chaw?

You don't have to, all you gotta do is say you hate Bama, that takes care of all that other sheit.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
see you didn't dispute wearing a wife beater and the mouth full of chaw?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

But I digress...

Duck of Dumb,

You're stupid ass was 180 degrees off about The Corona, yet you claim to have a grasp on how the 4th Amendment applies to Georgia state law, in a case you know nothing about.

You're a fugktard.

We'll see what the jury says about the 2 local boys.

Jury is already out on you though.

Stay classy!

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Exponential!!!!!

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Stick to putting 911 stickers in welcome wagon pamphlets.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

But I digress...

Its been said that they did indeed have at least one previous run in with the jogger.

Sounds like they may have been aware he was a dangers attack jigger, I mean, jogger.

I bet jogger threatened them before, as did Treyvon to his prospective huckleberry. Stupid move on stupids part.

If questioned about that in court the crackers can testify he did and I expect the jogger will remain silent.

Silence means consent. smirk

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 73 of 108 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 43 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,004
Posts18,520,527
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.