Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by smallfry

I'm LMAO at you since you dont have a clue. The 2 had probable cause which puts them on legal grounds to make the stop

Dumb ass

During their trial it will be determined if they even had probable cause to stop him. The two suspects version of probable cause may not meet the standard. They shot a person that apparently wasn’t a burglary suspect at all, except for in their minds. You don’t get to shoot the wrong people. Where there is probable cause, allowed the police to arrest the two suspects.

Yes he was a suspect there was a call to the police about him coming out of a vonstructin propert home, which would put them on legal grounds for a citizens arrest in Georgia

Riddle me this.... if what you say is factual, then why are the father and son locked up without bail currently? Both the GBI and the Judge seem to disagree with you?

Oh hell I forgot everyone that arrested is guilty
You are truly a dumb infividual

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Ex-cop charged in Ahmaud Arbery killing was banned from making arrests after skipping use-of-force training: report

The retired police detective facing murder charges in the shooting of Ahmaud Arbery was stripped of his power to arrest people at least twice in his career for repeatedly skipping use-of-force training, his personnel records show.

Gregory McMichael, who’s being held in a Georgia detention center with his co-defendant son, ended up losing his law enforcement certification just four months before he retired last year, according to documents obtained by The Washington Post this week.

The white ex-cop and his son, Travis, were caught on video cornering an unarmed black jogger outside Brunswick on Feb. 23 and fatally shooting him during a struggle. The video and the slow-moving investigation caused a national uproar and accusations of racial profiling.

The suspects, who were charged just days after the video went viral last week, claim they were chasing a burglary suspect when Arbery attacked them.

McMichael’s law enforcement connections have raised questions about conflicts of interest and two prosecutors who previously handled the case are now under investigation. One of them is Brunswick District Attorney Jackie Johnson, who recused herself four days after the shooting.

The 64-year-old former cop worked as an investigator in Johnson’s office for more than 20 years.

The newly surfaced personnel files suggest he was far from being a perfect employee. Johnson’s office was notified in 2014 that McMichael had skipped multiple mandatory training sessions in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2010, the Post reported Thursday.

“This situation has been a great embarrassment to me and to Investigator McMichael,” she wrote in a letter to the standards and training council. “It has negatively impacted my office, and I have taken measures to ensure that it doesn’t happen again. Please accept my sincere apology.”

The documents show McMichael applied for a waiver for training hours missed between 2006 and 2009 because of health issues.

“Again I do not offer this information as an excuse, I knew full well that I was responsible for attending the proper amount of training but failed to do so,” he reportedly wrote in a waiver application. “The years 2006 through 2009 were a very difficult period in my life. I allowed the difficulty of the situation to cloud my judgment.”

McMichael was granted a waiver in 2014 and was allowed to continue working in Johnson’s office.

But the suspect apparently continued missing training and was eventually stripped of his badge and weapon in February 2019 and was re-classified as a non-sworn employee. He retired four months later.

His attorneys, Laura and Frank Hogue, cautioned against a “rush to judgment” in the high-profile murder case.

“So often the public accepts a narrative driven by an incomplete set of facts, one that vilifies a good person, based on a rush to judgment, which has happened in this case,” Laura Hogue said in a statement Thursday.

An attorney for 34-year-old Travis McMichael said he would hold a news conference Thursday afternoon to comment on the case.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by akasparky
Ex-cop charged in Ahmaud Arbery killing was banned from making arrests after skipping use-of-force training: report

The retired police detective facing murder charges in the shooting of Ahmaud Arbery was stripped of his power to arrest people at least twice in his career for repeatedly skipping use-of-force training, his personnel records show.

Gregory McMichael, who’s being held in a Georgia detention center with his co-defendant son, ended up losing his law enforcement certification just four months before he retired last year, according to documents obtained by The Washington Post this week.

The white ex-cop and his son, Travis, were caught on video cornering an unarmed black jogger outside Brunswick on Feb. 23 and fatally shooting him during a struggle. The video and the slow-moving investigation caused a national uproar and accusations of racial profiling.

The suspects, who were charged just days after the video went viral last week, claim they were chasing a burglary suspect when Arbery attacked them.

McMichael’s law enforcement connections have raised questions about conflicts of interest and two prosecutors who previously handled the case are now under investigation. One of them is Brunswick District Attorney Jackie Johnson, who recused herself four days after the shooting.

The 64-year-old former cop worked as an investigator in Johnson’s office for more than 20 years.

The newly surfaced personnel files suggest he was far from being a perfect employee. Johnson’s office was notified in 2014 that McMichael had skipped multiple mandatory training sessions in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2010, the Post reported Thursday.

“This situation has been a great embarrassment to me and to Investigator McMichael,” she wrote in a letter to the standards and training council. “It has negatively impacted my office, and I have taken measures to ensure that it doesn’t happen again. Please accept my sincere apology.”

The documents show McMichael applied for a waiver for training hours missed between 2006 and 2009 because of health issues.

“Again I do not offer this information as an excuse, I knew full well that I was responsible for attending the proper amount of training but failed to do so,” he reportedly wrote in a waiver application. “The years 2006 through 2009 were a very difficult period in my life. I allowed the difficulty of the situation to cloud my judgment.”

McMichael was granted a waiver in 2014 and was allowed to continue working in Johnson’s office.

But the suspect apparently continued missing training and was eventually stripped of his badge and weapon in February 2019 and was re-classified as a non-sworn employee. He retired four months later.

His attorneys, Laura and Frank Hogue, cautioned against a “rush to judgment” in the high-profile murder case.

“So often the public accepts a narrative driven by an incomplete set of facts, one that vilifies a good person, based on a rush to judgment, which has happened in this case,” Laura Hogue said in a statement Thursday.

An attorney for 34-year-old Travis McMichael said he would hold a news conference Thursday afternoon to comment on the case.

Missing Use of Force Training is fairly common and that information really doesn't mean anything.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mirage243

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well, the blecks always have a good reason to attack crackers. The crackers have cars, money, Walkmans, watches, bikes, Nike's or puzzy.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

Well, the blecks always have a good reason to attack crackers. The crackers have cars, money, Walkmans, watches, bikes, Nike's or puzzy.

Best retort I've seen around here in a LONG time!

thanks

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mirage243

You just won today's internet.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Riddle me this.... if what you say is factual, then why are the father and son locked up without bail currently? Both the GBI and the Judge seem to disagree with you?
To save them from being lynched by followers of the race hustlers.

So, the judge and GBI decided to arrest two american citizens and deny them bail, for their own safety?

IC B3

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

A respectable second.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by smallfry

I'm LMAO at you since you dont have a clue. The 2 had probable cause which puts them on legal grounds to make the stop

Dumb ass

During their trial it will be determined if they even had probable cause to stop him. The two suspects version of probable cause may not meet the standard. They shot a person that apparently wasn’t a burglary suspect at all, except for in their minds. You don’t get to shoot the wrong people. Where there is probable cause, allowed the police to arrest the two suspects.

Yes he was a suspect there was a call to the police about him coming out of a vonstructin propert home, which would put them on legal grounds for a citizens arrest in Georgia

Oh hell I forgot everyone that arrested is guilty
You are truly a dumb infividual

Hahahahahahahahaha you can’t... I mean, is this for... are you being...

I think you are... you don’t even realize why this is funny, do you?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tyrone
To save them from being lynched by followers of the race hustlers.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Mm mWell, all would be ok if the entire country were Montana and they had been raised with love and respec. wink

So, why dont you answer Ingwe's post. Why arent blecks ever accused of hate crimes.

Because I believe ingwe is a smart guy and is asking a rhetorical question.

Unlike you, who is dumber than a dillldo.

It would appear that I have ignited a small fire.

But Deflave is entirely correct on this one.

I am a smart guy ( and modest ) and the question was rhetorical, and asked out of frustration and sheer meanness on my part.

For this I don't apologize.

And Deflave would never say anything bad about me to my face.

Cause he's in Florida and I'm in SW Montucky. laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think it goes without saying that "hate crimes" are, and always have been complete bullschit.

They're akin to "tougher sentencing" when a firearm is used in a crime.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Missing Use of Force Training is fairly common and that information really doesn't mean anything.

Maybe not for you but for him it meant being stripped of his badge and weapon and being re-classified as a non sworn employee...then he quit...

In a sense you are right, it was obvious he was a tool anyway....

But the suspect apparently continued missing training and was eventually stripped of his badge and weapon in February 2019 and was re-classified as a non-sworn employee. He retired four months later

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
We think hate crimes are bullschit.

We want special sentencing to apply if someone commits a hate crime against us.

Hmmm.....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Maybe not for you but for him it meant being stripped of his badge and weapon and being re-classified as a non sworn employee...then he quit...

But the suspect apparently continued missing training and was eventually stripped of his badge and weapon in February 2019 and was re-classified as a non-sworn employee. He retired four months later

Certainly explains his staying in the truck. LOL

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Certainly explains his staying in the truck. LOL

He didn't stay in the truck in the video I saw, he got out of the cab and was hiding behind it, pretty much standard training putting a vehicle between yourself and the guy with the gun....which was his son..lol...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Best retort I've seen around here in a LONG time!

thanks

Second best was when Travis said the blecks in Montana were wonderful peaceful folks because they were raised there with love and respect, or some such BS, instead of being truthful and saying there werent enough there to gang up on crackers.

They have truly done wonders for St Louis, Chitcago and Detroit. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 81 of 108 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 61 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,799
Posts18,516,200
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.